*~* Alex Bogdanovic *~* - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-14-2005, 07:50 PM   #61
country flag Aleksa's Laydee

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Alex Bogdanovic Cheering Thread

i have so many coz hes so yummy...i took some of them ^^

my favs gotta be....the one with pim pim and the one that i accidently posted twice

Dmitry Tursunov

*mmm sweaty hugs from dima *
[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
[Big right back at ya dude]
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Andy Murray - Fernando Gonzalez - Max Mirnyi - Jan Michael Gambill
James Blake - Greg Rusedski - Alex Bogdanovic
Andrew Kennaugh & Michael Ryderstedt ♥
Aleksa's Laydee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-14-2005, 08:50 PM   #62
country flag MissPovaFan

MissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond reputeMissPovaFan has a reputation beyond repute

Whilst not good news for Britain, it shall certainly be good news for Bogdanovic that Henman has retired from Davis Cup! With Rusedski not far behind Henman in retiring (surely he'll only play this year?), then I feel Bogdanovic has a major chance of playing Davis Cup on a more regular basis. However at the moment I would choose Rusedski and Parmar - Bogdanovic is yet to convince me but I hope he does
MissPovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 12:12 AM   #63
country flag Count Zero

Count Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond repute

how could you choose parmer over alex? ok he has a higher world ranking at the moment, but he has repeatedly shown us he chokes, he even did it today!!, and last years aus qualies, and against Muller in the DC last year, the list just goes on. If al stays in bates good books i think he will be picked over arv, remember they didnt even send arv out in Aus when tim and greg where out.
Al has a lot to learn and improve but he plays better on the big occasions and vs the higher ranked guys i think, he even got a straight sets win over Johanssen in nottingham last year
Count Zero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2005, 09:27 AM   #64

Aleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond reputeAleksa's Laydee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Count Zero
how could you choose parmer over alex? ok he has a higher world ranking at the moment, but he has repeatedly shown us he chokes, he even did it today!!, and last years aus qualies, and against Muller in the DC last year, the list just goes on. If al stays in bates good books i think he will be picked over arv, remember they didnt even send arv out in Aus when tim and greg where out.
Al has a lot to learn and improve but he plays better on the big occasions and vs the higher ranked guys i think, he even got a straight sets win over Johanssen in nottingham last year
coz he loves parmar

personally parmars ok but a very big choker and i think bates might as well give the youngsters experience! Alex didnt do bady when he played in aus in DC!

and yep it was a straight sets win over Joachim in nottingham, i watched it

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Jonas Bjorkman - Joachim Johansson - Simon Aspelin - Jiri Novak - Richard Gasquet
Old 01-17-2005, 11:11 AM   #65
Jac

Jac is on a distinguished road

Hey Bjorkfish, thats a cool pic of Al in the england top, whered you get that from?
Jac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2005, 04:21 PM   #66

hey, i found it at www. getty images . com without spaces under editorial section, type in alex bogdanovic and look for it

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 01-23-2005, 11:24 AM   #67
country flag Count Zero

Count Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond reputeCount Zero has a reputation beyond repute

alex on the DC (from sporting life):

BOGDANOVIC FEELS NO CUP PRESSURE

Alex Bogdanovic is undaunted by the prospect of leading Great Britain's young tennis talents into an uncertain Davis Cup future.

Boganovic is set to be handed a singles berth for the Euro-African Zone clash with Israel in March following Tim Henman's shock decision to retire from the competition this week.

And with Greg Rusedski also pondering his future, the 20-year-old Londoner could even find himself carrying the burden of the nation's expectations upon his shoulders in Tel Aviv.

But bullish Bogdanovic is relishing his chance to return to the big stage having made his Davis Cup debut against Lleyton Hewitt in Australia in early 2003.

And he believes the vacuum created by Henman's departure can only be good for the long-term state of the British game with a number of promising youngsters now handed the chance to impress.

Bogdanovic told the Press Association: "It is a huge thing to play Davis Cup for your country and it gives you confidence because if you can cope with that pressure you can cope with most things.

"When I played the live rubber against Hewitt because Tim and Greg were out it was a wonderful experience - and it made me feel much better on that kind of stage.

"It is a great chance for all the young guys in Britain to work extra hard and fight for that place, which can only be good for British tennis."

Bogdanovic - currently ranked 191 in the world - has forced his way back to the head of the pack behind Henman and Rusedski after being snubbed by the Lawn Tennis Association briefly last year over attitude problems.

He is currently the fourth ranked Briton behind Arvind Parmar - who is unlikely to figure against Israel after blowing all his previous Davis Cup chances.

Bogdanovic was a non-playing member of the squad for Britain's defeat in Austria last year along with Scottish prospect and US Open junior champion Andrew Murray.

Bogdanovic and Murray are favourite to get the nod from captain Jeremy Bates ahead of a number of other rising stars including Andrew Banks, who won a Futures tournament in Leeds last week, and Jonathan Marray.

Henman's absence throws the outcome of the tie in doubt with experienced pairs Noam Okun and Harel Levy promising to prove stern tests of the youngsters' resolve.

And potentially crucially, Israel can also boast a renowned doubles pairing in Jonathan Erlich and Andy Ram, both of whom hold rankings inside the world's top 30.

But Bogdanovic is urging a degree of patience over the team's fortunes as they enter a transitional period while the younger squad members find their feet on the senior circuit.

Bogdanovic added: "We can't expect big results straight away because we will have a new team and we have to work together and gain experience.

"We're going to miss Tim a lot because he is great for British tennis and his record in the Davis Cup is awesome.

"But we are determined to get things right and while Israel is a tough tie we also believe that it is definitely a winnable one."
Count Zero is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2005, 11:27 AM   #68
country flag MissFairy

MissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond reputeMissFairy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the article
glad hes sounding positive over the new era of DC or whatever. him and murray are gonna be awesome for GB, methinks
I also did not eat Curry 'cos it rhymes with Murray.

I fangirl for Roddickulous, Youzhless and the Djoke.
g1MmYM@NnN!!!122!!
MissFairy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2005, 03:47 PM   #69

yes thanks for the article

Great alex...got all the positive thinking there...hope you do well

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 01-25-2005, 03:49 PM   #70

Wrexham Challenger

First Round

Alex Bogdanovic (Gbr) bt Kristian Pless (Den) 7-6 (7-3) 7-6 (7-4)

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 01-25-2005, 07:32 PM   #71
country flag jezzaUK

jezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond reputejezzaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one Alex!

For more British Tennis news...
http://www.britishtenniszone.net/
jezzaUK is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2005, 03:23 PM   #72

George Bastl (Swi) bt Alex Bogdanovic (Gbr) 7-6 (7-1) 6-1

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 01-27-2005, 05:40 AM   #73

hi, yeah it was a tough one today , its a shame u didnt come maybe next time

^^^

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 01-31-2005, 11:51 AM   #74

alex plays bastl..who beat him last week in the first round of the wroclaw open (challenger in poland) Gooooooooo BOGGO!

Dmitry Tursunov

[Faithful Mitya Slave]

Mardy Fish
Thomas Johansson
Old 01-31-2005, 12:07 PM   #75
country flag Kristen
MTF. Never changes!

Kristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond reputeKristen has a reputation beyond repute

IT's so crap! But I took this with the digital camera, during his first round of qualifying. I'll scan the other pic, when I get that far into scanning my pics (or when I get them put onto a cd!)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bogdanovic 1.jpg (49.5 KB, 11 views)

♥Jonas Björkman Jim Thomas♥
Larsson ~ Legner ~ Scheffers ~ Kruszelnicki ~ Cattaneo ~ Jonsson ~ Andersson
Kristen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote