Favourite Quotes - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-19-2012, 02:23 PM   #76
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Favourtie Quotes

It's not the load that breaks you down. It's the way you carry it. ~Lena Horne
things were created to be used.
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

"יברכך ה' וישמרך,יאר ה' פניו אליך ויחונך,ישא ה' פניו אליך וישם לך שלום"
Punky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #77
country flag BroTree123

BroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond reputeBroTree123 has a reputation beyond repute

"Oppa Gangnam Style" - PSY.
No words can describe me.
Without me, it would be just aweso.
No shit.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
Never held a racquet in my life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTwEeZi View Post
I've played the game for close to 10 years. This should come as no surprise to many.

Banned Users
BroTree123 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 11:54 PM   #78
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

"We can't all be heroes because someone has to sit on the curb and clap as they go by" - Will Rogers
Old 09-20-2012, 12:40 AM   #79
country flag sexybeast

sexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond reputesexybeast has a reputation beyond repute

“It was good that God kept the truths of life from the young as they were starting out or else they'd have no heart to start at all.”
Old 09-20-2012, 05:41 AM   #80
country flag Punky

Punky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond reputePunky has a reputation beyond repute

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
Abraham Lincoln
The reason why the world is in chaos is because things are being loved, and people are being used."

Old 09-23-2012, 06:09 AM   #81
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

Mae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond reputeMae has a reputation beyond repute

This one I saw here on MTF a long time ago and the poster is now one of the disappeared posters. And I can't even remember how to spell her username to credit her for the quote.

"DENIAL: The Land where none of your problems exist."
Old 10-28-2012, 06:29 PM   #82
country flag Punky

“Love is ordinary, love is dull, love is the natural condition of the human heart, love is the message we carry branded on us from the womb but only the best of us will dare to read it and, even when we dare to read it to people who can never understand, it is still there in us like the rings in a tree or the ridges in a shell, part of us, marking the years and the drought and the growth, even if nobody sees it until the tree is cut down.”
― Andrew Nicoll

Old 10-28-2012, 06:38 PM   #83
country flag Punky

Human beings have an almost unlimited capacity to delude themselves - persistent ability to deny the obvious until blindness, such a Graceful heartbreaking talent to believe in something more pleasant then the thing that is looking them in the eyes, straight in the eyes. And what a blessing it is. This is what makes us write songs. That's what makes us sing and paint and build cathedrals. It's a glorified talent, beautiful and painful, and that's what makes us human.

Andrew Nicoll

Old 12-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #84
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe
Old 12-16-2012, 02:46 PM   #85
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

"One can never consent to creep when one feels an impulse to soar." - Helen Keller

Last edited by Mae : 12-17-2012 at 09:01 AM.
Mae is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2012, 09:05 AM   #86
country flag Mae
GOTHIC PRINCESS

"When you know to laugh and when to look upon things as too absurd to take seriously, the other person is ashamed to carry through even if he was serious about it." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Old 12-18-2012, 10:24 AM   #87
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

"It's bad luck to be run over by 13 steam road rollers" - Fredrik Stabel (translated).
Litotes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 10:25 AM   #88
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

Litotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond reputeLitotes has a reputation beyond repute

"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana" - Groucho Marx
Old 12-18-2012, 10:27 AM   #89
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

"A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval" - Mark Twain
Old 12-18-2012, 10:30 AM   #90
country flag Litotes
ALT-0

"The best way to cheer yourself is to try to cheer someone else up" - Mark Twain

Last edited by Litotes : 12-18-2012 at 10:35 AM.