YodaKnowsBest Threads - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you like my threads?

Yes 55 24.12%
No 173 75.88%
Voters: 228. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-16-2015, 01:08 PM   #1
country flag YodaKnowsBest
Banned!

YodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond repute
Default YodaKnowsBest Threads

This may be my last thread depending on you people. I read alot of your complaints, ofcourse there are alot people who apreciate my effort and time I put in my research to provide the most interesting threads. Sadly I no longer have the strength to fight against the community and the Mods at the same time.

Give your honest opinion about my threads, based on that I will later decide whether to stay or not. If majority of votes are against me I will find a new home. Mods are convinced my type of threads are unwanted, so the only way to clarify this issue is to ask MTF community itself.

The poll is anonymous so feel free to vote. The poll will be closed within a week.

This will be my last arguement with the Mods until results show.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm done discussing this behind doors, as most of you dont even reply. People need to know whats going on. You would be a fool to

believe this only involves my recent deleted thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slasher1985 View Post
YodaKnowsBest is Charlie, no?
Comparison with Charlie was serious. I dont know how you can make a joke out of it? Both me and Charlie are walking on thin ropes

through society, thats what get people going, not the usual boring routine. Every time I cross that thin rope you people call rules,

someone gets mad because I succeeded. No matter what rules you apply, I will get to the other side and succeed. Only simpleminded

thoughts and rules like trolling, bating which you can apply to 90% of threads on MTF can stop my art. In almost every thread you have

a subject which can frustrate a fanbase. This is absolutely ridiculous! You are asking me to please the whole base which is impossible.
Who are you to judge if I'm troling or not? How do you know? This is the question I have been asking meself since my first deleted

thread. Yes, I make spicy threads, but then again you can call all journalists trolls. You peole are acting irrational and highly

unprofessional.

Quote:
Seriously now, if you mean that "Has Federer used any drugs..." (I'll stop there, because the rest of the

title is irrelevant)
Thank you for proving my point again. Please, I beg all the Mods, Administrators and Stevie to read this reply. Stevie this is how my

other threads are wrongly interpreted by Slascher, because he reads what he wants to read, taking my sentence out of context. This is

absolutely ridiculous. How can you possible judge a sentence half way through? If you remove the remaning phrase, you change the

perpective and theme of my sentence.

Quote:
thread, why would you even ask?
Why would I create something different than your usual taste you ask? Because I'm tired of the same threads everyday, just replace the

names and we have another cycle of discussion. We need a breath of fresh air.

Quote:
The title is enough to be considered baiting and set all trolls loose
Ofcourse when you remove certain words from my title it will become more spicy, not troll, because in my opinion asking whether Federer

has used any drugs is still a legit question among intelligent people. Drugs are common medicines as clarified in my thread.
As last I would like to say Slascher, I dont give single, not one tiny fuck if posters misinterprete my thread. This is YOUR job to

correct them, not assault the innocent OP.
Here is an highly intelligent example. We have a human body with a virus. You Slascher are a type of person who would kill the body

instead of curing it from the disease. That's exactly whats happening here.

Quote:
on which drugs could the player might have taken without any base of evidence. Any thread with this wording

has never had any success on MTF in the past, no matter the player against which it was created.
Funny out of 32 reaction there was only one poster who accused Federer of doping which to NO ONE replied. MTF is not stupid how you

describe us to be, just to fit your logic.

Quote:
Facts? What facts are there in this subject? Only the female can control the complexity of a zygot with

drugs, because the "art" of having twins resides in the female's biology, not the male.
I'm glad you answered the question on your own for the most part. I have given the source which also provides proof in which the male

can also influence one-egged twin, not to mention the quote from Federer's general doctors.

Quote:
I'll have no more on this subject please. You keep ignoring the first post of this thread, by acting as a

target of moderation:
You and Pablo are proven to be a pain in the ass for me. Pattern doesnt lie.
YodaKnowsBest is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-16-2015, 01:29 PM   #2
country flag citizen_insane

citizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond reputecitizen_insane has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: YodaKnowsBest Threads

Don't know who you are, never read any of your threads, but this one makes you look like a gigantic attention whore, so my answer is no.
citizen_insane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:33 PM   #3
country flag Joey Tribbiani

Joey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond reputeJoey Tribbiani has a reputation beyond repute

Never heard of her.

4 AO - 1 RG - 7 W - 5 USO

302 weeks #1 - 6 WTFs

Quote:
"Peak Djokovic is better than peak Federer. Federer dominated in the weak era 2004-2007".
Joey Tribbiani is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:34 PM   #4
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Slasher1985 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:36 PM   #5
country flag Loosie

Loosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond reputeLoosie has a reputation beyond repute

Your threads are massive troll baits that just take a turn quickly, and then you act all innocent claiming you didn't intend for that to happen.

The thread your are referring to (The 'Is Fed taking drugs to have twins') is the perfect example.
Loosie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:38 PM   #6
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Yoda avoids the bagel, but the match seems to be NID.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:40 PM   #7
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Slasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond reputeSlasher1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Yoda avoids the bagel, but the match seems to be NID.
One of the votes on his side is his most probably. The other one could be a DA, we're gonna have to check the IPs to be sure. At the very least, this thread can help us identify DAs.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:40 PM   #8
Banned!

YodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond reputeYodaKnowsBest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen_insane View Post
Don't know who you are, never read any of your threads, but this one makes you look like a gigantic attention whore, so my answer is no.
Simply ignore this thread, ruining the poll makes you just as big of a douchebag like meself according to your own standards.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:42 PM   #9
Banned!

Quote:
One of the votes on his side is his most probably. The other one could be a DA, we're gonna have to check the IPs to be sure. At the very least, this thread can help us identify DAs.
I havent voted yet, and I expect the same professional behavior from the Mods.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:47 PM   #10
country flag Ace Pounder

Ace Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond reputeAce Pounder has a reputation beyond repute

Dear YKB,

I know deep down inside you are a gentle human being with hairy and muscular but comfy legs and, more importantly a big, thumping heart. So please, show your softness from time to time, and please, try to avoid a long ban/permaban.

Yours, Ace Pounder.

P.S.: before being banned, send me a nude selfie via PM.

Crushed under the weight of my own smugness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bradley~
I think Stan's small cock is to make up for his enormous ass.
It's like raising inflation to decrease unemployment.

" Ich bin ein BSGer "
Ace Pounder is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:50 PM   #11
country flag rus59

rus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond reputerus59 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, just to make the poll closer. Didn't help much though
rus59 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2015, 01:53 PM   #12
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Well, look on the bright side, Master Yoda. At least, you get another thread which won't get deleted or closed. Of course, your count of 16 is incorrect, as the system shows only 13 threads having been deleted or closed, but that's another matter from Darth Maths.
Old 04-16-2015, 01:58 PM   #13
Banned!

Quote:
Well, look on the bright side, Master Yoda. At least, you get another thread which won't get deleted or closed. Of course, your count of 16 is incorrect, as the system shows only 13 threads having been deleted or closed, but that's another matter from Darth Maths.
Once again you misinterpreted the meaning of my words. It's not the first time and I can assure you wont be the last time. 16 is correct, because some threads have been revived and deleted again, by you mostly.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:01 PM   #14
country flag Slasher1985
Rankings Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by YodaKnowsBest View Post
Once again you misinterpreted the meaning of my words. It's not the first time and I can assure you wont be the last time. 16 is correct, because some threads have been revived and deleted again, by you mostly.
Oh, so you count some threads twice.

That's like saying that 2+2 = 6 if you count one of the two twice because the first time the addition did not work.
Old 04-16-2015, 02:02 PM   #15
country flag Matt01

Matt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond reputeMatt01 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ace Pounder View Post
P.S.: before being banned, send me a nude selfie via PM.

To me, too, please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Kuerten View Post
Djokovic is the people's champion, Federer and Nadal are greedy thugs.
Matt01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote