10 Hours of Walking in New York as a Woman - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 10-28-2014, 09:46 PM   #1
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute
Default 10 Hours of Walking in New York as a Woman

I just saw a thousand dollars!
Police Of Mind is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-28-2014, 09:55 PM   #2
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 10 Hours of Walking in New York as a Woman

mixed bag of results imo. Some of them were harmless but the stalking guy was pretty creepy.
tennisfan856 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:26 PM   #3
country flag Time Violation
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisfan856 View Post
mixed bag of results imo. Some of them were harmless but the stalking guy was pretty creepy.
Few look harmless to me, some look downright creepy. Is this normal over there btw? Looks weird, I can get if she's turning some heads, but to have that many people address her directly, what's up with that.
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Time Violation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:05 PM   #4
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

Where's the rest of the 10 hours?
Old 10-28-2014, 11:11 PM   #5
country flag tennisfan856

tennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond reputetennisfan856 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Time Violation View Post
Few look harmless to me, some look downright creepy. Is this normal over there btw? Looks weird, I can get if she's turning some heads, but to have that many people address her directly, what's up with that.
Yes, NYC is in my backyard so i know it pretty well. Manhattan is a very divided place:

1. If you go to the touristy, busy streets you're just going to have people occupied with themselves and no one will acknowledge you. Everyone is just on the phone or on the move to work/somewhere. If you walk around questionable hours like she did at the end, then you will definitely get some "feedback."

2. If you go to the outskirts of it like she did, you're going into riskier places that are just more vocal. I have no excuse for that guy who stalked her for 5 minutes, but the area she was in at the time isn't the best.

Bottom line is, I've witnessed it and seen it, but not to the degree this video is showing it. Like everywhere else in the world, go to the more questionable areas and you will get more questionable characters.

Last edited by tennisfan856 : 10-28-2014 at 11:13 PM.
tennisfan856 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:11 PM   #6
country flag Unforced Terror

Unforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond reputeUnforced Terror has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, some of these are really creepy. Although, saying "good day" or "good evening" doesn't constitute harassment, even if they are only saying it because she's beautiful.

The only way something can have no consequences is if it has no effect. The only way something can have no effect is if it doesn't exist. It's completely paradoxical, therefore, to claim that something can exist and simultaneously have no effect.

People are not "free" to express an opinion. Instead, if they choose to express anything, they choose to pay the price. The price is the effect on others and the effect on the person. There is no free lunch in this world.
Unforced Terror is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:18 PM   #7
country flag nevenez

nevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond repute

To me it looks fake, probably who made the video had already some agenda to begin with.
nevenez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:22 PM   #8
country flag ne znam ali mozda

ne znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond reputene znam ali mozda has a reputation beyond repute

Fake.
ne znam ali mozda is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:30 PM   #9
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Looks about the right amount of reactions. 10 hours of walking - video time: 1:57.

In other news, she must have Robredo's fitness levels.

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 11:43 PM   #10
country flag miura88

miura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond reputemiura88 has a reputation beyond repute

Another non-profit organisation with a CEO who drives a Mercedes.
Old 10-28-2014, 11:56 PM   #11
country flag Police Of Mind

Police Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond reputePolice Of Mind has a reputation beyond repute

"How are you this morning?"

HARASSMENT
Police Of Mind is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:17 AM   #12
Slacker

Time Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond reputeTime Violation has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Police Of Mind View Post
"How are you this morning?"

HARASSMENT
It's rude if nothing else or do you think he's actually concerned about her morning?
“There’s so many athletes, tennis players around the world,” he continued, trying to put his life into some kind of perspective, “they want to be the best in what they do. They want to succeed. Many of them, they don’t succeed in the end. I’m fortunate to have this opportunity and succeed.”
Old 10-29-2014, 12:22 AM   #13
country flag nevenez

nevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond reputenevenez has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's rude if nothing else or do you think he's actually concerned about her morning?
In which parallel dimension it's rude saying how are you this morning?
nevenez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:28 AM   #14
Slacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevenez View Post
In which parallel dimension it's rude saying how are you this morning?
In this one? If a total stranger came talking like that to me I'd be cautious if nothing else, twice more if I'm in a lonely street or not so safe neighborhood.
Old 10-29-2014, 12:50 AM   #15
country flag Sham Kay
Lurrrkin'

Sham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond reputeSham Kay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
In this one? If a total stranger came talking like that to me I'd be cautious if nothing else, twice more if I'm in a lonely street or not so safe neighborhood.
An elderly gentleman tipped his hat and asked me "how do you do?" just yesterday morning... How worried should I be right now?

Beautiful girls are like complex puzzles. The closer you look the harder it gets.

-Drunk guy at Mcdonalds
Sham Kay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote