Grandma go home. It'sThursday. - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-31-2008, 01:13 PM   #46
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grandma go home. It'sThursday.

Adding:

Pin to beat Larsson @ 1.46

All my profits from benesova...
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-31-2008, 01:15 PM   #47
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

Larsson played pretty well against Goerges
Bilbo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:15 PM   #48
country flag TankingTheSet

TankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond reputeTankingTheSet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaap View Post
Lapentti seems to me like a physically fit guy. I remember him having a number of gruelling matches back to back during the clay season and he didn't really seem affected then, but I suppose he is getting on a bit now and hard courts are more punishing on the body.
Lapentti seems to play in the most energy-conserving way possible...doesn't get excited and just plays his game, that's why he often wins long three setters when he has more in the tank at the end. That said the match against Verdasco is hard to call.

Having watched both Soderling and Kohlschreiber this week, there's no doubt that Soderling is playing well but when Kohl played Jun I was surprised how sharp and focused Kohl was, he seemed to play better than you would expect judging from recent results. So I am making the presumption that Kohl upped his game so Soderling is not a bet (maybe a small interest on Kohl).

I like the chances of Karlovic and Tursunov.

TT Singles 2012: W: Winston-Salem SF: Honolulu CH, Rotterdam, Memphis, 's-Hertogenbosch, Wimbledon, Beijing, Vienna QF: Barcelona, Nice, Bastad, Petange CH, Bangkok R16: Monte Carlo, Madrid
TT Doubles 2012: W: Caloundra CH (with kingroger), Acapulco (with keqtqiadv) F: Beijing (with KittyTennis) SF: Sydney (with Belludal), Memphis (with Belludal), Guadalajara CH (with kingroger), Wimbledon (with RHB1993) QF: Barcelona (with extremaduratenis), Cincinnati (with stbanchile)
TankingTheSet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 01:58 PM   #49
country flag Bilbo

Bilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond reputeBilbo has a reputation beyond repute

free money on federer today imo

can't see ivo beating federer with his horrible baseline game. all players who beat federer on hard have a decent baseline game. well except fish and roddick but even those are better than ivo off the ground.
Old 07-31-2008, 02:20 PM   #50
country flag danielj

danielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond reputedanielj has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielj View Post
Adding:

Pin to beat Larsson @ 1.46

All my profits from benesova...
WON
Wta Top Totty: Julia Goerges
danielj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 02:46 PM   #51
country flag Tom Paulman

Tom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond reputeTom Paulman has a reputation beyond repute

Mug & headcase parlay:

Blake X Soderling @ 2.45
Old 07-31-2008, 02:58 PM   #52
country flag TennisTips

TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips TennisTips

James Blake (Over Ernest Gulbis) @60 Interwetten 8u

Blake well yesterday against Simon, here in Cincinnati he has played always really good, is his best surface and in my opinion he is the big fav of this match, since Gulbis currently is not in great period, the lastweek has lost to Acasuso to the first round and also here is not playing as his best, since also yesterday he has been so close to the the defeat against Clement, other player that after Wimbledon has not won a match or nearly.
60 is not " huge value" as Soderling's match , but I think that the American currently is more solid.

Blake's Value: 1.50

Robin Soderling (Over Philipp Kohlschreiber) @57 5Dimes 9u

The Swedish decidedly in a good period, he is in a great shape and also against Robredo he has played a very good match, currently from the baseline he can make so close match with anyone.
Kohlschreiber has won here two good matches, before Cincinnati he came from a decidedly negative period and although the good talent, has less winnings and less power regarding the Swede, if Soderling will not makes too much UE also here I see decidedly him and a value about 1/2.

Soderling's Value: 1.50

Nadia Petrova (Over Dominika Cibulkova) @85 Nordicbet 6u

Nadia Petrova after a terrible start of the season till Roland Garros is back to good levels, she has played enough well the season on grass and here on hard, probably her better surface she is back decidedly as said to good levels, here in Montreal she is playing pretty good and to my warning today she is much more fav regarding how the odds says.
Seen that Dominika Cibulkova is less solid, she serves decidedly worse regarding Petrova and also about the winnings, she has less power and also physically in the last weeks she has had some problem.
Sincerely I don't find any reasons for this 86, for me the Russian is worth around 1/2.

Petrova's Value: 1.60

Anna Chakvetadze (Over Marion Bartoli) @80 Nordicbet 6u

Two players that of course are not a lot continuous on their performance, they offer often alternate performances and moreover Bartoli has always some physical problem, like in the first round where she has won against Melanie South to the third set and sure she has not played to her better levels.
Anna Chakvetadze probably is more solid if in shape, but also the Russian has a lot of pauses in he game and can happen a day where she doesn't put the ball in the court.
However the Russian inspires me more confidence currently and 80 is not sure a bad value.

Chakvetadze's Value: 1.65

Good Luck
The Betting Way
TennisTips is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:07 PM   #53
country flag Terrier

Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier Terrier

I saw Kohli against Chinese Jun. It was awful match and German didn't impressed me at all. So I'm with Soderling today with big stake.
Terrier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 03:12 PM   #54
country flag bavaria100

bavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond reputebavaria100 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm giving it a try with Blake today @ 1.62 (2.5 units).

29 years ago, one young man conquered the world of Formula 1: Ayrton Senna. You´ll never be forgotten!!!

2012: Year of my TT Comeback
Singles – W: Sarasota, Lexington, Rennes, Challenger Tour Finals F: Orleans SF: Indian Harbour QF: Caloundra, Busan, Vancouver, Istanbul, Medellin, Champaign Doubles – W: Meknes (w/gulzhan) F: Burnie (w/Vilnietė), Sarasota (w/Igorche), Busan (w/Cheeky Chick), St. Remy (w/BrazilTBfan) SF: Indian Harbour (w/Broseghini), Istanbul (w/Mahqz) Won "Challenger Player of the Year" Award
bavaria100 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 04:57 PM   #55
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kutafon View Post
as much as i don't like this bet............
James@1.64
never in doubt

LOSS
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:03 PM   #56
country flag tiptopdaisy

tiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond reputetiptopdaisy has a reputation beyond repute

Chakve @1,65 3 units
tiptopdaisy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:15 PM   #57
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Ivo -4 (Euro HC)

2.5 u
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #58
country flag Bilbo

moya-andreev

what do you think? moya tired?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:15 PM   #59
country flag betowiec

betowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond reputebetowiec has a reputation beyond repute

igor@1.58
betowiec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2008, 07:54 PM   #60
country flag Jaap
Banned!

Jaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond reputeJaap has a reputation beyond repute

Moya to beat Andreev @ 3.3

Playing a match early on could work two ways for Moya, he could be knackered but it could also help him as he is already adjusted to conditions. I would like to think its the later. Even if he is tired, it ain't as though Andreev will be as fresh as a daisy after his exploits over the last month.
From watching Moya's match against Davydenko, I could see Moya was hitting his forehand as sweetly as he has done for about a year. The difference between his performance here and his performance in Toronto was like night and day.
Moya seems to like playing at this venue and in the battle of the forehands, I can see his more flatter shots coming out on top on this fast hardcourt.

Lapentti to beat Verdasco @ 3.35
Jaap is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote