Good luck to Nole in Cinci - just relax and have some fun:-)) - Page 51 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-03-2008, 03:04 AM   #751
country flag savesthedizzle
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck to Nole in Cinci - just relax and have some fun:-))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdwick View Post
Ok - night all and sweet Nole dreams. Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you tomorrow...
Night

savesthedizzle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-03-2008, 03:05 AM   #752
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Bye Herdwick.

And Jess, it seems like a good idea, no?
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:18 AM   #753
country flag ClubFed

ClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond reputeClubFed has a reputation beyond repute

So it's finally on here (because the X games is soo much more important ). And I really tried to stay away from MTF so I couldn't see the result, but I couldn't help it. I wasn't so surprised with the win, what shocked me was the scoreline. That was a beating

Nole

"Tennis players are such hoes. It's embarassing." -MarieS
ClubFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 03:21 AM   #754
#freeviktor

savesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond reputesavesthedizzle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by arm View Post
Bye Herdwick.

And Jess, it seems like a good idea, no?
It does!

Or it would be nice if MTF would have the application like on Facebook where you could just send drinks to people and maybe see them in their User CP

Old 08-03-2008, 03:24 AM   #755
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

That would also work.

No Forum can be considered a good forum if it doesn't allow its users to send drinks to each others.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:38 AM   #756
#freeviktor

Quote:
That would also work.

No Forum can be considered a good forum if it doesn't allow its users to send drinks to each others.
Exactly!

And I think MTF would be a much happier place if everyone was -ing Especially GM

Old 08-03-2008, 03:40 AM   #757
country flag arm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troickitard View Post
Exactly!

And I think MTF would be a much happier place if everyone was -ing Especially GM
That's a very good point. Instead of giving goodrepps we could offer drinks. And instead of giving badrepps we could also offer drinks and say "get drunk and shut up".

Anyway, time to go and watch TV for a while. Then I will try to sleep. But that will be a difficult task.

Everyone
Old 08-03-2008, 03:43 AM   #758
#freeviktor

Quote:
That's a very good point. Instead of giving goodrepps we could offer drinks. And instead of giving badrepps we could also offer drinks and say "get drunk and shut up".

Anyway, time to go and watch TV for a while. Then I will try to sleep. But that will be a difficult task.

Everyone
Good night

I should focus more on this wonderful wonderful match

Old 08-03-2008, 04:34 AM   #759
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClubFed View Post
So it's finally on here (because the X games is soo much more important ). And I really tried to stay away from MTF so I couldn't see the result, but I couldn't help it. I wasn't so surprised with the win, what shocked me was the scoreline. That was a beating
I actually did manage to stay away while wanting to throw the remote at the screen when silly ESPN2 was showing that skateboarding

Quote:
Good night

I should focus more on this wonderful wonderful match
Hope you did, I just saw it and it was amazing

The first 5 games were an exhibition of how to play tennis, given by Nole. And he fought so hard in the second set.
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:36 AM   #760
#freeviktor

I did

And I don't have work tomorrow so I can watch the final I just have to hold a meeting from 9-10:30. So then I'm stopping at the mall for like.. 45 minutes MAX and then I should have plenty of tennis time

Old 08-03-2008, 04:38 AM   #761
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Djokovic looked terrific! There were a few times he got away from his brilliant first strike tennis he played in the first set. I'm really happy to see him playing well again.

Naturally, it's a bittersweet win for me because it was against Nadal, but tomorrow, I'll be able to cheer for him whole heartedly.

to all the die hard Djokovic fans who must be thrilled to their toes, not only with the win, but with how Djokovic played!
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:39 AM   #762
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did

And I don't have work tomorrow so I can watch the final I just have to hold a meeting from 9-10:30. So then I'm stopping at the mall for like.. 45 minutes MAX and then I should have plenty of tennis time
my fellow NadalovicTard.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:56 AM   #763
country flag jeahhh!
Madness is genius

Location: Back with the sisterhood, joining forces for the AO
jeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond reputejeahhh! has a reputation beyond repute

NOLEEEEEE it was so nice to see him playing like that again.

and are we celebrating with drinks? Because alcohol sounds pretty good right now tbh. Cheers!

jeahhh! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 04:59 AM   #764
country flag neenah

neenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond reputeneenah has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I did

Nice

I have no real plans tomorrow, on this vacation my family always spends lots of time relaxing. That translates to lots of tennis for me! And with 14 days of beach I can cut one short (tomorrow) for two of my favorites, no?

Oh, and on another note, I'm feeling fully able to enjoy Nole again. In the beginning of the year there were some slight things that were rubbing me the wrong way, but I think his little "dip" in the past few tournaments has mellowed him a bit - or maybe I'm just crazy. But something about how the commentators were so for Nadal tonight and seeing Nole play as amazingly as he did and look as dorky-adorable as he did in that outfit really made me appreciate him all over again
neenah is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2008, 05:41 AM   #765
country flag Scotso

Scotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond reputeScotso has a reputation beyond repute

great win for Nole!

he better win the tournament... I don't think I could stomach him losing to Murray again, of all people.

Le Poussin! Faithfully ignoring the haters since 1995.

Le Poulailler de Poussin! (Simontarded.)

Ron Paul for President 2012!
Scotso is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote