Good luck to Nole in Cinci - just relax and have some fun:-)) - Page 2 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-27-2008, 04:15 PM   #16
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good luck to Nole in Cinci - just relax and have some fun:-))

Am around and in a mood of realistic optimism so happy Sunday to all. Cincy should be interesting. Just enjoying the Tour de France and ironing...

Shame tonight's final is pretty much a formality barring seismics. Did you see that Rafa refused an interview to Paris Match after Wimbledon? Apparently they were stunned; it had never happened before.

Oh and add me to the Berdych fan list too. Pity he's not fulfilled expectations yet.
Herdwick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-27-2008, 04:22 PM   #17
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herdwick View Post
Am around and in a mood of realistic optimism so happy Sunday to all. Cincy should be interesting. Just enjoying the Tour de France and ironing...

Shame tonight's final is pretty much a formality barring seismics. Did you see that Rafa refused an interview to Paris Match after Wimbledon? Apparently they were stunned; it had never happened before.

Oh and add me to the Berdych fan list too. Pity he's not fulfilled expectations yet.
Ironing Please tell me that comment about enjoying it was - dare I say - "irony" It's my least favourite domestic chore for sure - beaten possibly only by oven cleaning

No - I didn't see the "Paris Match" thing - you know I tend to avoid anything with the word "Nadal" in the title And as for tonight's final- I don't even think I'll watch it - it's too much of a foregone conclusion. In fact I'm so sure of the outcome that I vowed to "streak" around my garden if Kiefer won

Glad to know you like Berdych too - always knew you were a lady of discernment.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:29 PM   #18
country flag Herdwick

Herdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond reputeHerdwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Ironing Please tell me that comment about enjoying it was - dare I say - "irony" It's my least favourite domestic chore for sure - beaten possibly only by oven cleaning

No - I didn't see the "Paris Match" thing - you know I tend to avoid anything with the word "Nadal" in the title And as for tonight's final- I don't even think I'll watch it - it's too much of a foregone conclusion. In fact I'm so sure of the outcome that I vowed to "streak" around my garden if Kiefer won

Glad to know you like Berdych too - always knew you were a lady of discernment.
Badly phrased - my enjoyment relates solely to the TDF and the shots of Paris. The ironing requires a metaphorical hair shirt. JP wants beer which I am so far resisting - not sure how long that will last.

I shall make sure I pass on any further little Rafa titbits for you then. Seriously I have time for anyone who doesn't run with the celeb/PR herd so that gets him major brownie points with me
Old 07-27-2008, 04:36 PM   #19
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Badly phrased - my enjoyment relates solely to the TDF and the shots of Paris. The ironing requires a metaphorical hair shirt. JP wants beer which I am so far resisting - not sure how long that will last.

I shall make sure I pass on any further little Rafa titbits for you then. Seriously I have time for anyone who doesn't run with the celeb/PR herd so that gets him major brownie points with me
Go on girl - have a beer -will make the task more bearable!

Btw - have to tell you this - this morning Alex was cleaning the upstairs windows prior to painting them - good boy And he was singing "When I'm Cleanng Windows", which he seems to have learned from those wonderful George Formby YouTube clips you provided And believe me - until you've heard a Serb singing George Formby - you have not lived

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
Old 07-27-2008, 04:39 PM   #20
country flag Herdwick

Oh would love one but since hitting 30 I find I can't drink like I used to and it's Monday tomorrow.

I want to hear him sing WICW! Can he sing it in Serbian? Or would the seven(?) cases not allow it to translate/scan?
Old 07-27-2008, 04:43 PM   #21
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Oh would love one but since hitting 30 I find I can't drink like I used to and it's Monday tomorrow.

I want to hear him sing WICW! Can he sing it in Serbian? Or would the seven(?) cases not allow it to translate/scan?
I am not even going to ask him if he can sing it in Serbian - it may give him an excuse to sing it again - and trust me - his voice makes Nole's sound good He is also still up a ladder at the moment - so if he starts again he'll be heard all over the neighbourhood Besides - it was the Serbian/Lancashire accent that made it so - erm - "interesting".

And I have sympathy with the drinking thing - when I was at Uni I could drink far too much gin with no ill-effects,- now if I have two I'm asleep or sick Ithink it's called age!

Old 07-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #22
country flag Herdwick

Ah - now I am curious.

Manon - are you around please? How do you say 'When I'm cleaning windows' in Serbian?
Old 07-27-2008, 04:47 PM   #23
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Raquel

Herdwick, Rose, we Serbs are singing like a canarian. I can imagine Alex, windows and songs Great spirit.
Old 07-27-2008, 04:49 PM   #24
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ah - now I am curious.

Manon - are you around please? How do you say 'When I'm cleaning windows' in Serbian?
Serbian first rule - read as it written (always). So 'Kada perem prozore' (it's sound so funny in Serbian )
Old 07-27-2008, 04:52 PM   #25
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ..::Manon::.. View Post
Serbian first rule - read as it written (always). So 'Kada perem prozore' (it's sound so funny in Serbian )
I just shouted that up the ladder and he laughed! Now poor boy thinks everyone on MTF is laughing at hm As if.......

And I'm truly not sure about this singing like canaries - with my Serb he sounds more like my cats having a fight

Old 07-27-2008, 04:58 PM   #26
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
I just shouted that up the ladder and he laughed! Now poor boy thinks everyone on MTF is laughing at hm As if.......

And I'm truly not sure about this singing like canaries - with my Serb he sounds more like my cats having a fight
Shouted in Serbian?
Old 07-27-2008, 05:03 PM   #27
country flag Herdwick

Quote:
Thank you! Do you pronounce the final syllable of 'prozore'? If not, then it will scan!
Old 07-27-2008, 05:05 PM   #28
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

Quote:
Shouted in Serbian?
I am a woman of many talents

Btw- Misha - you may prefer not to look at these - but for Herdwick and any other interested people here - I have just been sent a link to shirtless Janko practice photos OK - call me a cheap and shallow fangirl if you wish

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...39&postcount=2

Old 07-27-2008, 05:11 PM   #29
country flag Herdwick

Sod it - beer opened. Zum Wohl!
Old 07-27-2008, 05:14 PM   #30
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Quote:
Thank you! Do you pronounce the final syllable of 'prozore'? If not, then it will scan!
Hum, my English...say flat. Pro-zo-re (plural). Pro-zor (singular). No final syllable.