*******Hard Court Season Pictures******* - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-25-2008, 08:18 PM   #76
country flag partygirl

partygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond reputepartygirl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: *******Hard Court Season Pictures*******

Year end's count too
partygirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-26-2008, 02:51 AM   #77
country flag Minnie

Minnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond reputeMinnie has a reputation beyond repute

During his practice, Roger hit a beautiful shot down the line and then the guy behind me shouted "Where was that yesterday?" I wanted to hit him but Roger's Fan Crowd was already at work booing him and telling him to go home with colourful four-lettered words. Justice has been served.

Thanks for the practice photos. Where do these people get off shouting out to Roger like that? Why do they think they can get away with it? Is it because its Roger? Because he's too polite to turn round and say something back to them? Glad the crowd used the language that Roger is just too classy to use - in public anyway
Minnie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 10:30 AM   #78
country flag Rog1

Rog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond reputeRog1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnie View Post
During his practice, Roger hit a beautiful shot down the line and then the guy behind me shouted "Where was that yesterday?" I wanted to hit him but Roger's Fan Crowd was already at work booing him and telling him to go home with colourful four-lettered words. Justice has been served.

Thanks for the practice photos. Where do these people get off shouting out to Roger like that? Why do they think they can get away with it? Is it because its Roger? Because he's too polite to turn round and say something back to them? Glad the crowd used the language that Roger is just too classy to use - in public anyway

What an asshole. I would have given him such a bad look.

Come on Roger and do some damage in Cincy.

Linda (Luton-UK)
Rog1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:25 PM   #79
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by riddle05580 View Post
I'm sure he will, Suk

The previous half of this year had been really hard for Roger. while he struggled to retrieve his form from the illness, the pressure from the media and the mass about his 'decline' was getting more and more unbearable. Then when he began to pick up his form, there came the painful Wimbledon loss. I hope he's strong enough to overcome the current mental difficulties and pull himself together, though he may really need some time to digest the anguish. Don't let the pressure get to you too much, Rogi
my dear~~ your english is very good!!
SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:33 PM   #80
country flag anon57

anon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond reputeanon57 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by partygirl View Post
Year end's count too
There's 19 AMS shields around his name, he's won 4 TMC titles and 13 AMS titles so that makes 17 so it still doesn't add up unless I can't count properly
anon57 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2008, 05:43 PM   #81
country flag SUKTUEN

SUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond reputeSUKTUEN has a reputation beyond repute

SUKTUEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 04:50 PM   #82
country flag riddle05580

riddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond repute

From sadie on rogerfederer.com

Quote:

and then Jose came onto the court, followed a few minutes later by guess who?

The court quickly filled up with spectators and people were very supportive of Roger and very excited to see him. He and Tommy(Haas) practiced for at least 1-1/2 maybe 2 hours ... for me time stood still. They hit for quite a while and then played at least one set, maybe two. Roger came up with some brilliant shots, but to be honest, seemed a little off. Same with Tommy. They both seemed a bit grumpy out there but would then joke around with each other, so it was hard to tell. Watching Roger up close like that is such an amazing experience. His footwoork -- always moving, splitting -- is unbelievable and the power of his forehand never ceases to amaze me no matter how many times I've seen him hit down-the-line winners, and he hit one yesterday that was unbelievable.

He signed autographs afterwards and it was amazingly mellow ... not everyone stayed for the entire practice and the grounds are not nearly as full as during the week, so the perfect time to hang out here. I have a Suisse DC shirt with his name on the back that I got in Basel a few years ago and, while he worked his way closer, focusing on signing autographs, I said, "Hi Roger." He looked up and, even though I'm sure he doesn't remember my name, did recognize me, smiled, asked me how I was, and signed my shirt. I told him that it was great to see him and he smiled and continued signing autographs and took pictures with a few people and left the court.

riddle05580 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:06 PM   #83
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Roger shirtless

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:26 PM   #84
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
Roger shirtless
Haha, my first thought too.

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:29 PM   #85
country flag Rita

Rita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond reputeRita has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagena View Post
Haha, my first thought too.
great minds think alike

Rogelio no complain he good boy no?

Rita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2008, 05:34 PM   #86
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rita View Post
great minds think alike
It's good to make light of Dark Times... and seeing Roger Shirtless is one of the ways to do so.

Anathema

Old 07-28-2008, 03:44 AM   #87
country flag riddle05580

riddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond reputeriddle05580 has a reputation beyond repute

photoes of practice in Cincy
Thanks to indybeck71 on rogerfederer.com

Last edited by riddle05580 : 07-28-2008 at 05:25 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 03:46 AM   #88
country flag riddle05580

Two more from Krist

Last edited by riddle05580 : 07-28-2008 at 05:27 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:26 AM   #89
country flag riddle05580

Wow! more wonderful pics from Krist. Rogi...

Last edited by riddle05580 : 07-28-2008 at 05:30 AM.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:33 AM   #90
Anathemaniac

^^ HEAVENS, those are fantastic indeed.

What a BOD.

Sorry I apologize for drooling here.

Thanks SO MUCH for posting, I guess I'll be sleeping well now.

Anathema