First time, first post - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2008, 12:27 PM   #1
country flag ignatius

ignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond reputeignatius has a reputation beyond repute
Default First time, first post

Hey everyone,

Very nice to be a member of this massive online comunity. I've been reading some posts for the last few weeks and I'm very surprised to see there's many people out there who share my passion for this game. I thought I was a weirdo

I've been following tennis since Boris Becker won Wimbledon in '85. I was a young kid then, but this guy out there caught my attention and inmediately fell attracted to his charisma. I would watch games with Willander, Lendl, Edberg...all of them really did nothing for me. My Guy was Boris.

Every since then I have made sport my favorite. I have watched every single grand slam since 85 till today and I must say, we are living the most excited era for tennis I've ever experienced. The Sampras Vs Agassi thing doesnt come even close to what Tennis is today, especially, Federer and Nadal.

Speaking of Federer and Nadal. I was in Wimbledon last weekend watching the final from "the hill". I had tickets for Court 1, but those gave me access to ground passes. I had planned my London trip having this event in mind and it turns out to be the best final in the history of tennis. So I couldn't have wished for a better outcome. I' m not going to say more, I'd probably post in the appropiate threads later...

That's all for now. Rgds to everyone reading this from sunny Spain.
ignatius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-16-2008, 07:04 PM   #2
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: First time, first post

Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by ignatius View Post
I thought I was a weirdo .
So did I
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote