Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom". Recent Labadze clip - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2008, 12:44 PM   #121
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by star_of_dusk View Post
Sharp and well-spoken men make this world what it is!
Warn torn and impoverished?

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008, 12:49 PM   #122
country flag Chloe le Bopper

Chloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond reputeChloe le Bopper has a reputation beyond repute

What Labadze said was too stupid to get the panties in a twist over. That said...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyBorg View Post

But gender-specific comments and jokes - let's get real; they offend no one but the most hard-core of feminists. And we can all do without these people.
Would you say the same of race-specific comments and jokes? Or do you save your tolerance for misogyny?

Chocking makes me sad.
Chloe le Bopper is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:12 PM   #123
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
Labadze is the "Caucasian pimp".
yes... i hear on the challenger circuit he is known as Irakle "Fly Guy" Labadze...

its pretty well known that snoop dogg gets a lot of his material from Labadze... he is a really good study...

Labadze also can make a bed, and can also bake a mad marble cake the right way - first time, every time apparently... such prowess in the domestic world allows him to make such comments because many western chicks are having trouble with 2 minutes noodles...

Last edited by fast_clay : 07-10-2008 at 01:34 PM.
fast_clay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:55 PM   #124
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyBorg View Post
You know, this doesn't bother me too much. The Gimelstob comments did. Here's why.

When Labadze says something like this it's almost impossible not to laugh. Even if you are a woman. In today's day and age the comment is ridiculous and is an obviously gross exagerration. You just ignore it and move on. Taking offense at this is even stupider than making the comment itself. And Labadze is not stupid. Far from it. He knows what he's doing.

Gimelstob's comment however was deservedly bashed, because he made a pointed attack at a person, rather than an abstract 'gender'. Frankly I was disturbed by the quote. It was way too personal and it went beyond humour - it was hard to tell, in fact, whether Gimelstob was kidding. It was certainly unlike any other joke I've ever read before. And, worse of all, something like this was bound to affect Kournikova. I know that if someone said this about me I'd be uncomfortable.

But gender-specific comments and jokes - let's get real; they offend no one but the most hard-core of feminists. And we can all do without these people.
minus one point
We actually agree here

Last edited by cobalt60 : 07-10-2008 at 02:04 PM.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:06 PM   #125
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Borat: If this car drive into a group of gypsies, will there be any damage to the car?
Car Dealership owner: It depends on how hard you hit them and all that.
Borat: *Hard*
Car Dealership owner: You might-if somebody rolls on the windshield, they could crack your windshield.
Borat: How fast do I need to go to guarantee I kill them?
Car Dealership owner: Uh-let me tell you something with this vehicle here probably doing 35-45 miles per hour will do it.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:07 PM   #126
country flag osalsyst

osalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond reputeosalsyst has a reputation beyond repute

That is all.
Schalken def. Gonzalez, U.S. Open 2002 | Agassi def. Roddick, Cincinnati 2004
Kohlschreiber def. Roddick, Australian Open 2008 | Federer def. Nadal, Wimbledon 2007
Melzer def. Djokovic, Roland Garros 2010 | Sargsian def. Mathieu, U.S. Open 2004
Nalbandian def. Safin, Madrid 2006 | Soderling def. Nadal, Roland Garros 2009
Federer def. Tipsarevic, Australian Open 2008 | Gaudio def. Coria, Roland Garros 2004
Djokovic def. Stepanek, U.S. Open 2007 | Murray def. Gasquet, Wimbledon 2008
+ any five set win for Todd Martin
osalsyst is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #127
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

FFS, I get an AVO slapped on me for delivering the same message, and Irakli gets off scott free.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:08 PM   #128
country flag fast_clay

fast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond reputefast_clay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cobalt60 View Post
minus one point
We actually agree here
gimmelstob is a pretty nasty dude, i mean, he was probably trying to be funny when bashing Anna k and stuff... but, really, if that is a sense of humour, it is very basic at best and should've been left at home that day...! it sounded spiteful and nasty, not sarcastic and humourous like WTA bashing should be...

really poor play... full of unforced errors...
Old 07-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #129
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Snoop Doggy Dogg gets his material from Ivan Lendl.

The comments were so cavemanish, they are just comical.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:10 PM   #130
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post
FFS, I get an AVO slapped on me for delivering the same message, and Irakli gets off scott free.

dont worry, its probably that like many genius you were simply just misunderstood...
Old 07-10-2008, 02:14 PM   #131
country flag fast_clay

Quote:
Originally Posted by PMK is Innocent View Post
Snoop Doggy Dogg gets his material from Ivan Lendl.

The comments were so cavemanish, they are just comical.
do you have the link where i can read this stuff...?

i find ivan dead on the money whenever he chooses to speak and the Shrine i have dedicated to him is getting close to the size of the shrine i have to Shane Warne...
Old 07-10-2008, 02:20 PM   #132
country flag Action Jackson
Forum Umpire:
Gaston Gaudio

Action Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond reputeAction Jackson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
do you have the link where i can read this stuff...?

i find ivan dead on the money whenever he chooses to speak and the Shrine i have dedicated to him is getting close to the size of the shrine i have to Shane Warne...
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/tennis/3725045.stm

Snoop Dogg's love for Lendl

Rounding up the month's news and gossip from behind the scenes on the men's and women's tennis tours.

American magazine Sport Illustrated has unearthed the world's most unlikely tennis fan.

During an interview, rapper Snoop Dogg was asked which sport people would be surprised to know he liked.

He replied: "Tennis. I used to like Ivan Lendl. He was sharp. An old schooler. Make it happen and roll out. Now I like Venus and Serena, but Ivan was the truth."

Perhaps the All England Club might now be persuaded to invite the rapper-turned-actor over to Wimbledon in June.

Then we can all revel in the sight of Snoop and Cliff Richard exchanging pleasantries over a cup of tea in the Royal Box - and maybe even entertaining the Centre Court crowd with a duet.

Wilander on Dimitrov - "He has mind set on imitating Federer and yes it looks good. But he has no idea what to do on the court".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Filo V. View Post
I definitely would have preferred Gaba winning as he needs the points much more, but Jan would have beaten him anyway. I expect Hajek to destroy Machado, like 6-1 6-2.
Machado wins 6-2 6-1
Action Jackson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:28 PM   #133
country flag fast_clay

yeah... lendl...

there wasn't anyone on the tour who didnt cop a couple of massive b!tch slapping from him at one point or other....
Old 07-10-2008, 02:29 PM   #134
country flag dkw

dkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
I don't understand what changed - how we went from a Navratilova who serve-volleyed nearly every point as a fixed tactic but could mix it up and for whom understanding how to exploit weaknesses was a big part of her game, to Graf, who stayed back but understood how to work a point, gain the upper hand with rallying forehands and sliced backhands until the opening was created, then going big with the forehand into it, to current women players.

For the current women players it's largely about hitting big, hitting bigger than your opponent, and hitting big first. When both do it well it can be impressive but most of the time it just produces scrappy, ugly, UEfest tennis. With the decline of Mauresmo and the retirement of Henin I definitely find womens tennis inferior in terms of entertainment value compared to mens tennis by a long way.
Yeah mens tennis has been great for the last few years with all the men finding new ways to bend over and take in the ass from Federer and Rafa too.

Give me a break - I love big babe, big bang tennis there's nothing better and what's changed since Navratilova - ah! technology.
dkw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:35 PM   #135
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by its.like.that View Post

LOL come of it son

you're crimes were worse than that

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote