Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom". Recent Labadze clip - Page 10 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #136
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Labadze: "Women should only open their mouth in bedroom"

Quote:
Originally Posted by leng jai View Post
*High five*
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobs View Post
Stunning passing shot. Well played
Bunch of clowns

my opinion of you both has sunk as of today

Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-10-2008, 01:38 PM   #137
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkw View Post
Yeah mens tennis has been great for the last few years with all the men finding new ways to bend over and take in the ass from Federer and Rafa too.

Give me a break - I love big babe, big bang tennis there's nothing better and what's changed since Navratilova - ah! technology.
Whatever works for you.

Unlike many around here - I think that is still tennis. But it's not a style of tennis that I really enjoy consistently.
scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #138
country flag scoobs
Anastasia Komananov, KGB

scoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond reputescoobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
Bunch of clowns

my opinion of you both has sunk as of today

I can't speak for Leng Jai but I personally am so devastated....

scoobs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #139
country flag tennis2tennis

tennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond reputetennis2tennis has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t understand why sexism isn’t taken as seriously as racism; imagine if he made a similar comment about black or Asian people!
tennis2tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 01:47 PM   #140
country flag cobalt60
Pacific Northwest Home

cobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond reputecobalt60 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fast_clay View Post
gimmelstob is a pretty nasty dude, i mean, he was probably trying to be funny when bashing Anna k and stuff... but, really, if that is a sense of humour, it is very basic at best and should've been left at home that day...! it sounded spiteful and nasty, not sarcastic and humourous like WTA bashing should be...

really poor play... full of unforced errors...
I don't think Justin is nasty at all. I have met him and he was actually quite nice when all was said and done. I do however wish he had thought harder before opening up his mouth. His comments were awful. I also accept that what was published may have been taken out of context a bit. Doesn't excuse what he says but as I posted before and elsewhere since he apologised and has lost some jobs from this I can cut him some slack.
cobalt60 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:01 PM   #141
country flag Nastasie

Nastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond reputeNastasie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
"99% of male tennis players can't stand women's tennis. There's no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn't for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they're putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is 'hit the ball where your opponent isn't.' Nothing more! No 'Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand'. No way! [...] It's that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That's what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *something* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick".

Allegedly.
Thanks, I had never heard of this. Well, I can't say I disagree about the quality of women's tennis, though to be honest, I can't say I pay that much attention to it either.

Like scoobs said, the way he put it was undiplomatic, and I would add that "it makes me sick" was really unnecessary (drama queen much?), but I wouldn't put him in the same bag as Gimelstob and co. just going by this quote.

Regarding money, though, I have to disagree. I have heard Rafa complain that women shouldn't make as much as men because they play best of three sets (he said nothing about the quality of the game, as far as I can remember), and I think both Rafa and Janko are missing the point. I don't know if this has been measured, or if it can be, but in slam tournament, if the women's matches are bringing in as much money as the men's, if the ITF sells the TV coverage rights as a package, etc, then it's only fair that the prize money be equal.
Nastasie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:16 PM   #142
country flag TheBrainiac

TheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond reputeTheBrainiac has a reputation beyond repute

TheBrainiac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:26 PM   #143
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
"99% of male tennis players can't stand women's tennis. There's no other sport with such a big disparity concerning level of play and the money women make. A friend of mine says that a woman who wins a Slam should only earn enough money to pay for her airplane ticket home. Who knows what else I would say if it wasn't for Ana and Jelena whom I may consider friends. But of course, I appreciate the effort they're putting into tennis, because I know they practise as hard as I do. [...] The way women think on court cannot be compared to men. Their only strategy is 'hit the ball where your opponent isn't.' Nothing more! No 'Put more spin on the ball, this is an important point, play to her backhand'. No way! [...] It's that such kind of tennis works today. Look at the Williams sisters, Sharapova or Ivanovic who hits the ball like a truck on steroids. I get a bit critical when I see how much the women earn and how their opening rounds go. That's what irritates me the most, I feel like going to WTA HQ and *something* all of them. Look at Federer who is so dominant, he has to work so hard to beat a Staracce or an Almagro, he may even lose a set and then look at Sharapova or Ivanovic who lose 3 games in the first 4 rounds. It makes me sick".

Allegedly.
Hum...nothing's wrong here but...

'Janko 2002' never said such a statement. He was center of attention at that time, little comunist prick, he had all the sponsors, our 'pride'...From the moment when he became just one of the 'group of players' (when Novak, JJ and Ana became better), he started to have an opinion. Voila. Before that not a word from him. Now when he is 'Troicki, Pashanski, Tipsarevic, Vemic...' he opens his mouth.

'Consider friends', right.

JUL, Milosevic, Mobtel, Tipsarevic...same comunist bag. Now he talks!

Btw, Dejan the interviewer is great guy, great journalist.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 02:43 PM   #144
country flag valexie03

valexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond reputevalexie03 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2tennis View Post
I don’t understand why sexism isn’t taken as seriously as racism; imagine if he made a similar comment about black or Asian people!
Old 07-10-2008, 02:44 PM   #145
country flag Xenosys

Xenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond reputeXenosys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBrainiac View Post
That's some serious m00b potential there. Anymore and he'll be mistaken for the very sex he's lambasting.
Xenosys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:14 PM   #146
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Is that the same interview where Janko allegedly called Mauresmo a pervert because she's a lesbian? Can anyone verify that?

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:21 PM   #147
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nastasie View Post
Regarding money, though, I have to disagree. I have heard Rafa complain that women shouldn't make as much as men because they play best of three sets (he said nothing about the quality of the game, as far as I can remember), and I think both Rafa and Janko are missing the point. I don't know if this has been measured, or if it can be, but in slam tournament, if the women's matches are bringing in as much money as the men's, if the ITF sells the TV coverage rights as a package, etc, then it's only fair that the prize money be equal.
Yeah, except I'm sure if Wimbledon released some TV rating numbers or ticket sales to matches, the men's matches would far outshine the women's.

I don't recall the William's sister's errorfest as "the greatest final ever"
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:42 PM   #148
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fee View Post
Is that the same interview where Janko allegedly called Mauresmo a pervert because she's a lesbian? Can anyone verify that?
I don't think so. There's a story he said that but only on several forums without links.
But I think (I know him a little) he is homphobe.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:51 PM   #149
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Escude View Post
LOL come of it son

you're crimes were worse than that

Each crime deserves it own merit.

I'm not referring to those here.

its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 03:52 PM   #150
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennis2tennis View Post
Humour based on race, sex, weight, age, profession, etc. can all be quite funny imo.

It's just a matter of certain people having no sense of humour.
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote