Is ATPworld dead? - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-02-2002, 01:05 PM   #61
The Crow

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

I'm from Belgium (and I actually like living here ). I'm just not a flag person *cough*
The Crow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2002, 01:05 PM   #62
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by harry_potter
the best things about Slovenia r the beautiful caves (especially those in Posto-something, how to spell it?) and that the ppl. SPEAK ENGLISH!!! so convienient unlike in some other european countries
Postojna (but pronounced like Postoyna).

That's true. A lot of Slovenes speak quite acceptable English. Don't get me started on Spain or Portugal though. I love those countries (especially their men ) but I really will have to learn Spanish if I go there again. Well, not so much if as when.
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 01:09 PM   #63
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow
I'm from Belgium (and I actually like living here ). I'm just not a flag person *cough*
It's good to know at least somebody is satisfied with his location. I'm sure Belgium is just lovely. I only passed through once when I was interrailling and that was a long time ago. I should really repeat that experience. It was fantastic.
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 01:09 PM   #64
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla
Must be a citizen of the world. Well, so am I actually.
so is every1!

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 01:10 PM   #65
harry_potter

harry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond reputeharry_potter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by The Crow
u have good chocolate there, right?

so here's my favourite smiley -
harry_potter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2002, 02:34 PM   #66
The Crow

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Right! And good beer too Although, if you'd have talked about beer yesterday I would have probably hit you (stupid hangovers )
Old 09-02-2002, 02:40 PM   #67
Layla

Oh no, don't mention hangovers. I have the worst hangovers ever!!!! I have to puke all day, even if I don't eat a thing. All I can do is lie down all day long and count the hours until next morning. And the worst thing is that I don't even have to be drunk to get a hangover. Must be my stomach.
Old 09-02-2002, 02:45 PM   #68
The Crow

OMG, that sounds terrible! Normally I don't have bad hangovers, but yesterday was one of those exceptions Besides watching some tennis, the only thing I did was taping 2 programmes from tv (and I taped them over eachother )
Old 09-02-2002, 02:47 PM   #69
Layla

OMG, I hate it when that happens. Hope it wasn't anything too important.
Old 09-02-2002, 02:49 PM   #70
The Crow

It was a Star Trek episode, and I could have kicked myself when I realised it But hey, I'll survive (I hope )
Old 09-02-2002, 02:51 PM   #71
aura of moya

aura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond repute

hehehe...........drunken tv recording isn't advised

Had to sleep in during Fathers Day because I went out the night before.............poor dad. I shouldn't have drank. I got up and all was fine though.
My friend gave me a tablet that is like a hangover cure...........worked well, and if you drink the same drink all night, I tend not to get to silly...............you kinda get use to the taste or something.

Simon V
Old 09-02-2002, 02:53 PM   #72
Layla

Ouch. Sounds serious. I love Star Trek. Something similar happened to me just yesterday. I forgot to switch of the VCR because I was posting away on ATPworld and I taped over the beginning of Seven! Grrrrr. But I'll survive too.
Old 09-02-2002, 02:57 PM   #73
aura of moya

aura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond reputeaura of moya has a reputation beyond repute

I use to be like that taping Simpsons episodes.
Never missed one for so long...........and got stupidly upset when I did miss the first one.

Now, I realise it's only a show but still never miss an episode......hehehe.

Simon V
Old 09-02-2002, 03:13 PM   #74
Layla

Yeah, that mantra doesn't work for me unfortunately. I still freak out when I miss an episode of one of my favorite shows, so I almost never do.
Old 09-02-2002, 03:23 PM   #75
aura of moya

what are your favourite shows Layla?