Is ATPworld dead? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-29-2002, 04:38 PM   #1
The Crow

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Is ATPworld dead?

*poking*
The Crow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-29-2002, 04:38 PM   #2
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

[marquee] Hey Emma [/marquee]

Leo7 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2002, 04:42 PM   #3
The Crow

The Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond reputeThe Crow has a reputation beyond repute

Oh it's still a bit alive Leo what's up?
Btw I agree with the "Pat Rafter (please come back)" part of your sig
Old 08-29-2002, 04:47 PM   #4
Leo7

Leo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond reputeLeo7 has a reputation beyond repute

i'm glad you do. everybody LOVES Pat!
"Ferrero's going to be a tough one for anybody. This guy is the real deal already. He's got a chance at going a long, long way. This guy could be the best Spanish player ever; that's saying something." - John McEnroe, June 2000

Old 08-29-2002, 04:47 PM   #5
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, there's a Nick Cave fan here. I saw him 4 times in Ljubljana, front row centre.
Old 08-29-2002, 04:49 PM   #6
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

To answer your question. ATPworld is certainly not dead but the US Open is at the moment. I can't live without tennis.
Old 08-29-2002, 04:50 PM   #7
Leo7

Layla !

i can't either! STOP RAINING!

Old 08-29-2002, 04:53 PM   #8
Layla

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY
THAT'S NO PLACE FOR YOU TO STAY

That was my little driving-away-the-rain dance. Now watch it stop
Old 08-29-2002, 04:54 PM   #9
The Crow

Pat
Layla , 4 times front row OMG I envy you I've seen hin twice. Once at a festival and the last time last year, not front row, but not too far either. And it was an amazing concert
Old 08-29-2002, 05:00 PM   #10
Leo7

nice dancing Layla!

now it will surely stop so Lindsay can finish her 2nd round match!

Old 08-29-2002, 05:02 PM   #11
Layla

They were all amazing. At the last concert I was near the speakers and I nearly went deaf. They sound so different live, even the slow, quiet songs turned into screaming, guitar-driven monsters. Phenomenal. Nick jumps around the stage so much in his usual frenetic mode that he once tripped over the monitors and nearly fell of the stage. Never stopped singing though.

On the other three concerts I positioned myself right in front of his mike, so he was 3 feet away from me. I still have battle-scars though. My bruises as I was pressed against the rail wouldn't go away for weeks. But it was all worth it.
Old 08-29-2002, 05:07 PM   #12
The Crow

lmao, yes Nick is an animal on stage And you're right that live is totally different. For instance I really discovered Red right hand at his last concert. I already knew the song (good but not great), but that song was live just amazing.

Oh and in the last concert, they sang "curse of Millhaven" as last song and someone had to hold up a paper with the lyrics cause Nick apparently didn't know all the lyrics anymore
Old 08-29-2002, 05:14 PM   #13
Layla

Yeah, he forgot the lyrics to The Carny as well. LMAO. Everybody in that venue knew those lyrics by heart.
Old 08-29-2002, 05:17 PM   #14
The Crow

lmao, you have to like him, don't you?
Old 08-29-2002, 05:20 PM   #15
Layla

He's the greatest. I can't wait to see him again. I hope he stops by soon. But first he has to put out another album.