~* HoT PiX Of MaRiBeL*~ It's NOT creepy! (Okay, it's a little creepy) - Page 8 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-24-2008, 06:37 PM   #106
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of MaRiBeL*~ It's NOT creepy! (Okay, it's a little creepy)

Quote:
Originally Posted by the biscuit View Post
No, I was watching some Rafa vids and decided to be nice and cap a 3-second Maribel segment in one of them because all talk and no pics (or pics which make one feel like a pedophile when looking at them considering the thread title) make this a very sad and slightly disturbing thread.
If I'm honest, I only like Maribel because she's a mascot for Rafa. She's recently developed her own willowy and enigmatic charm over the last year or so, but there's nothing remotely lascivious about the way I feel about her--at all. (For example, there are a lot of female tennis players who are way more attractive.) You are right to use discretion in posting pictures. That's never a bad thing. I would hate for this thread to inadvertently become the Underage Pictures of Maribelita Emporium. That would be...ghastly.
Bibberz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-24-2008, 11:07 PM   #107
country flag nona

nona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ~* HoT PiX Of MaRiBeL*~ It's NOT creepy! (Okay, it's a little creepy)

Quote:
No, I was watching some Rafa vids and decided to be nice and cap a 3-second Maribel segment in one of them because all talk and no pics (or pics which make one feel like a pedophile when looking at them considering the thread title) make this a very sad and slightly disturbing thread.

Where is this video?
nona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 12:42 PM   #108
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Maribel is in New York.

Saw a pic of her at vb.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:10 PM   #109
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Bibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond reputeBibberz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Maribel is in New York.

Saw a pic of her at vb.
Thanks. I just went and looked at VB. I found a picture posted in the "Rafa's GF" threrad taken by a fan of Rafa's "box." (Is that the one you're talking about?) Maribel was indeed there. It doesn't seem right to post the picture without asking that particular VB member for permission. I think this is different from the other "private pictures" because here we can identify the photographer/publisher of the picture. Well, that's how I justify it anyway.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:11 PM   #110
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelor Dandy View Post
Thanks. I just went and looked at VB. I found a picture posted in the "Rafa's GF" threrad taken by a fan of Rafa's "box." (Is that the one you're talking about?) Maribel was indeed there. It doesn't seem right to post the picture without asking that particular VB member for permission. I think this is different from the other "private pictures" because here we can identify the photographer/publisher of the picture. Well, that's how I justify it anyway.

Yes, that's the one I meant. Though I saw it on kelly's USO blog in fan experiences, because I do not visit the GF thread as it hurts my brain.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:25 PM   #111
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
Yes, that's the one I meant. Though I saw it on kelly's USO blog in fan experiences, because I do not visit the GF thread as it hurts my brain.
Ah, Fan Experience--I didn't think to look there. Thanks.

I can understand how the GF thread might be brain-hurty. I only scanned posts to look for pictures, but I didn't care for what little I read. It's probably best that I minimize my time in that Droolers Anonymous forum. I'll stick to the News forum.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:39 PM   #112
country flag nona

nona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond reputenona has a reputation beyond repute

pic of maribel at the us open

Old 09-01-2008, 07:48 AM   #113
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

This is the picture Linda and I discussed above. It's probably not best to post it here without first obtaining the permission of the photographer.
Old 09-04-2008, 06:43 PM   #114
country flag nona

Maribel at the us open
Old 09-05-2008, 07:45 PM   #115
country flag platinum
Banned!

platinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond reputeplatinum has a reputation beyond repute

After seeing Maribel at the Fish match now I can say she is looking more and more like a young Catherine Fulop these days.
platinum is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2008, 08:30 PM   #116
country flag star
Blown Out On the Trail

star has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond reputestar has a reputation beyond repute

The rare SmilingMaribelita.
star is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 05:36 AM   #117
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

both ladies wore sexy outfit, but a bit too sexy for rafa's mum, transparent, and showed her not firm but falling papayas
Quote:

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:17 PM   #118
country flag liisa

liisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond reputeliisa has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by liisa : 09-16-2008 at 12:24 PM.
liisa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2008, 12:30 PM   #119
country flag Bibberz
RAJ KAREGA KHALSA

Thanks for posting the picture, liisa. However, it looks like a private photo, so I'm not sure if we should have it here.

Oh, and is it just me, or does the girl on the right look JUST LIKE Stan's older sister from South Park? Anyone? Anyone?....No one?

Old 09-16-2008, 05:55 PM   #120
country flag Tess Gray

Tess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond reputeTess Gray has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pic... I like it

BD that's just.... mean. True but mean ()
Tess Gray is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote