You know you gamble too much when... - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2008, 02:51 PM   #61
country flag its.like.that
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: You know you gamble too much when...

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy928 View Post
unfortunately....mcclain will win.....obama getting disparate calling palin names and such....such a joke.
lmao

Happy the policial analyst

:retard:
its.like.that is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2008, 02:53 PM   #62
Banned!

its.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond reputeits.like.that has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecir View Post
Centrebet has never been wrong with the Federal elections here so I wonder if the same situation exists in the USA with some of their betting agencies?
Not sure about that one. Australians, as dumb as they are, are still quite a bit smarter than Yanks, and are thus more predictable.

50% of Yanks either forget who they wanted to vote for at the polling booths, or they simply fill out the box closest to the top of their page because they're a bunch of ignorant lazy twats.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #63
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
....you're with a girl on her sofa at 5am on a Saturday night when you suddenly remember that you forgot to check how your 3-ball golf bet went so you ask her where the remote control is so you can check teletext.
(O'Hair d. Pampling and Hebert btw)

In a similar situation, I've pretended to go to the toilet to sneak away and check scores on a computer.
Old 09-18-2008, 02:56 PM   #64
country flag ivekinjo

ivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond reputeivekinjo has a reputation beyond repute

Obama cant win, all rednecks will think its Osama or related and vote oposite

Suppose it is not that case there is a God. Then time is infinite, and you are an empirically finite collection of chemicals. Since time is infinite and your youness is finite, then you have had infinite occurrence, and infinite variation. Since you have been infinitely varied, you would have attained the ability to forward, or compile, your memories. Yet it is not the case you have infinite regression of memory from time immemorial.
Hence, God exists.
ivekinjo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2008, 02:59 PM   #65
Banned!

... when one of the qualities you value in a woman, is how willing she is to stay home and take calls to check various sports scores during a night out, and do it with a smile.

Old 09-19-2008, 02:35 AM   #66
country flag Bolelli Ultra

Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra Bolelli Ultra

.....when u bet on Pesapallo. Then the next day u find yourself googling "Pesapallo Results" and struggling to find any matches.

Anyone know what the hell this sport is?
Bolelli Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2008, 02:51 AM   #67
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bolelli Ultra View Post
.....when u bet on Pesapallo. Then the next day u find yourself googling "Pesapallo Results" and struggling to find any matches.

Anyone know what the hell this sport is?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pes%C3%A4pallo
Old 09-19-2008, 03:00 AM   #68
country flag Gamblore

Gamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond reputeGamblore has a reputation beyond repute

Gambling on the homeless world cup soccer.
Gamblore is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2008, 11:21 AM   #69
country flag Alistair

Alistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond reputeAlistair has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You know you gamble too much when...
You set over/under lines and head to head odds when playing FIFA, NHL or any other sports game on the Playstation.
Alistair is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 10:56 AM   #70
country flag cn05

cn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond reputecn05 has a reputation beyond repute

When its 4.45pm @ work, and you have to follow NBA.com on your phone for livescores.

The fucking useless site stops updating with 23.3 to play in the last, 83-83 between Clippers and Spurs.

Desperate to know if Spurs get up, you call around to see who's at home, and near a PC. No luck, cant get ahold of someone, so leave early, to get to home.

Spurs win 86-83 FWIW.
cn05 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2008, 11:19 PM   #71
country flag mercurial

mercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond reputemercurial has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
You set over/under lines and head to head odds when playing FIFA, NHL or any other sports game on the Playstation.
You set an over/under on the percentage of possession you'll get in FIFA - 09 rocks btw.
mercurial is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #72
Banned!

... when you and your mates set an over/under line for how many girls you shall hook up with at a music festival and place actual wagers on it.

Old 12-12-2008, 01:03 PM   #73
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

I hope you used the Asian HC concept of .5 girls to remove any confusion over draws and stuff.
Any non gambler listening in would think you were talking about trying to score a tranny or something.
Henry Chinaski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2008, 01:16 PM   #74
Banned!

Two weeks back I won a whole night's shout and my ticket price for my mate falling short of the 3.5 mark we had set. I was on the under, naturally.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:46 AM   #75
ika_geo

ika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond reputeika_geo has a reputation beyond repute

.... when your role model/ idol is Owning Mahowny .

P.s Great movie
ika_geo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote