Assassination vs Death, of J.F.K., Jr. - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-02-2008, 01:40 AM   #1
country flag Richard_from_Cal

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Assassination vs Death, of J.F.K., Jr.

http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/PurgeTheEvil.htm
Quote:

Division 4 team names Clintons, Bush 41, 43 in JFK Jr. assassination

by Tom Flocco

“One of my family members was related to JFK Jr.‘s grandmother, and although it was not a blood relationship, I had at least a half dozen lengthy conversations with John during the years before he died. We liked each other and hit it off; so this was why John opened up to me and seemed to trust me regarding his future plans to run against either Hillary Clinton for the Senate or George W. Bush for the Presidency in 2000. John had many conversations with my relative; and he gave her permission to discuss his political aspirations with friends so this was not a closely held secret. But what was interesting was that John told me he was pretty sure he could win either of those races.” ("Delbert," former Interpol operative and CIA Division 4 team member)

Caldwell, New Jersey -- August 31, 2005 -- TomFlocco.com -- “I know I’m risking my life in allowing you to interview me; but I’m aware there is an operational grand jury and indictments regarding the White House, so now is the time. I‘m tired of knowing all the details and perpetrators of the murder of an innocent and good man without seeing justice. John’s death has caused tremendous trauma throughout the Kennedy family,“ said a 40ish ex-operative who consented to discuss the investigation and his part in writing the JFK Jr. plane crash preliminary and final reports authorized by the FBI.
...and it goes on, at hyperlink, above...

I bothered to read this, yesterday. It, when clipped and pasted in a MS Word document, formats out at 16pp. Wow! I knew Tom Flocco was a...hothead?...militant, opinionated investigative journalist, with a web-site...

Motive, opportunity, means. MOM. That's what you need, to nail down all the ends, of "MOM," before a detective can press charges, for murder. Here, Mr. Flocco is addressing two ex-presidents, a sitting President, and a sitting Senator.

Dynamite. Just dynamite.

At the end of the page, he gives clues to his son's fall from a low balcony in Mexico. To his death.

There's a cost to all things. To be philosophical about something like this is above my scope.

Impressions, anyone?

…”A HOBO Travels to work,
A tramp travels and won't work
A bum neither travels or works”
-=-=-=-=-=-
…hobotraveler (link <--it's a site by hobos, for hobos...it's very slow)…

Nomad Backpackers <--link
Richard_from_Cal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-02-2008, 02:03 AM   #2

Richard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond reputeRichard_from_Cal has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Assassination vs Death, of J.F.K., Jr.

vv--Jeff Rense has a bit of stuff, on it--vv
http://www.rense.com/politics4/jfkjrdat.html

(Some of which I scanned, last night.--)

-=-=-=-=-=-

Old 07-02-2008, 02:06 AM   #3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0q0g9QV5mco
^^--George W. Bush Killed JFK Jr. On July 16, 1999? pt 1--^^
vv--George W. Bush Killed JFK Jr. On July 16, 1999? pt 2--vv
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X7pm...eature=related

A lot of this-type stuff, appears on youtube. One set of videos is 11 parts.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Old 07-02-2008, 09:17 AM   #4
country flag buddyholly
RAVE ON

buddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond reputebuddyholly has a reputation beyond repute

And Ted Kennedy never mentioned this while campaigning for Hillary?

Sounds as likely as the 9/11 government plot.
Old 07-02-2008, 02:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyholly View Post
And Ted Kennedy never mentioned this while campaigning for Hillary?

Sounds as likely as the 9/11 government plot.
I voted for Mr. Reagan, 2x.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Old 07-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #6
country flag pksmith10s

pksmith10s is on a distinguished road

The evidence of who really killed John F Kennedy is distributed in various places around the world. There is certainly a UFO link as it is clearly shown in this video in monument form. Here we expose the evidence on the island of Malta situated in the Mediterranean sea. The evidence leads to Genisis 6, the Parable of the Wheat & Tares spoken of by Jesus Christ and also the planet Nibiru.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-NTWck1VUiY
pksmith10s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2008, 09:24 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by pksmith10s View Post
The evidence of who really killed John F Kennedy is distributed in various places around the world. There is certainly a UFO link as it is clearly shown in this video in monument form. Here we expose the evidence on the island of Malta situated in the Mediterranean sea. The evidence leads to Genisis 6, the Parable of the Wheat & Tares spoken of by Jesus Christ and also the planet Nibiru.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-NTWck1VUiY
Yes, but this was about the son. Jr. ...Called "John-John" in his youth.

(Went down in a plane crash,...if you'd have bothered to click the links, you would have known that was whom this thread was about.)

So you're a disinformation agent.

----------------sorry about the flameout-------------

People don't have to be concerned when an allegation that two members of the same family line are assassinated (father and son.) Even when a brother of the clan is popped.

And that I'm now their co-religionist...well, I might have a agitative agenda. (It IS nine years down the road.) It just bugs me.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by Richard_from_Cal : 07-03-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: cooling off