- - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-26-2008, 08:27 PM   #1
country flag RAMINDAS

RAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond reputeRAMINDAS has a reputation beyond repute
Default -

--

Last edited by RAMINDAS : 11-27-2014 at 08:33 PM.
RAMINDAS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-26-2008, 10:00 PM   #2
country flag decrepitude

decrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond reputedecrepitude has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Why we love Andy

His skills. And his personality, which is frequently misunderstood by many people. He has a great sense of humour.

Following ANDY MURRAY and all British tennis on
http://www.freewebs.com/britishtennis/stats.html
(click on GB Tennis Forum)
decrepitude is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2008, 09:29 PM   #3
country flag NinaNina19

NinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond reputeNinaNina19 has a reputation beyond repute

His skills and his talent and his personality.
Old 07-02-2008, 10:12 AM   #4
country flag Turquoise

Turquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond reputeTurquoise has a reputation beyond repute

Hi! I'd just like to say that Andy Murray gradually grew on me, he quirked my interest with his on-court antics with Brad Gilbert and then I started seriously observing and appreciating the way he plays. I genuinely like his personality because he's unapologetically who he is, and he doesn't have to conform to what people think he should be or emulate. And he does have a dry sense of humour.

He's truly talented and can construct points beautifully. His retrieving skills and speed of movement are impressive. I also like the way he can vary and change pace of shots, then strike at opportune moments. On the negative side, I have questioned his passivity on court at times, and the fact that he can get down on himself. It was therefore wonderful to see a different side to him at Wimbledon, the way he fed positively off the crowd's energy - it was an electric atmosphere and I'm so happy for him and the British public that he won the match against Gasquet.

He's young, he's continually developing his game and consolidating his strengths, and I think we'll see great things of him in future.