Germany F10 [July 07 - Romerberg - Clay] Winner: Andre Begemann - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-10-2008, 07:34 PM   #31
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Germany F10 [July 07 - Romerberg - Clay] Main Draw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CooCooCachoo View Post
Go Holger
Holger Fischer d. Jerome Becker 7-5 2-6 6-3

Old 07-10-2008, 10:31 PM   #32
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

Not that I promised to write a little report about Römerberg, but I thought it would be interesting.

On Monday I arrived at the location at about noon. At that time the remaining matches of the second quali round were already played, so I only saw the matches of the final round. The #1 seed of the qualis, Bas van der Valk, obviously played quite bad in the second round, so that the officials of the hosting club weren't really delighted. (In the 2. Bundesliga vd Valk is playing for TC Römerberg.) I was happy that Kevin Deden managed to qualify. One of the most interesting matches I saw on Monday was the match between Vedran Siljegovic and Tom Dennhardt. The Croat was constantly lamenting how bad he was playing and later he also started to throw his racket. At one point I told him to calm down, otherwise he would pay. It didn't really help, some minutes late he got his warning. Dennhardt was complaining about himself, he always played backhand crosscourt-rallies which ended at the forehand of Siljegovic. "I always play to his forehand! " The spectators of the tournament were happy as the local player Julian Gast was able to qualify. The only thing I wasn't happy about on Monday was that Dustin was scheduled to play his first round match on Tuesday. I wasn't able to go to the tournament on Tuesday

On Wednesday I arrived for the first matches of the day. When Kevin Deden had won the first set, Sabate Bretos and Thiemann were still at the result of 2-1 (don't ask me who was leading, there were zillions of deuces and ads in the match. ) Seifert struggled in the first set, although he somehow won it. Klein was leading already 5-3 and still managed to lose the set. After the match was finished, he said himself, he shouldn't have lost the first set. Later that day there was the match between Fucsovics and Simpson. If you like to follow baby guns, Marton Fucsovics is definitely one to follow. Born in February 1992, he managed to earn his first ranking point already in his second Future-tournament he played. He has already a quite strong forehand and, in my personal opinion, he should be able to get some more points quite soon. Siljegovic behaved yesterday much better than on Monday.... well I think he didn't want to pay twice. But again the spectators were happy that Julian Gast and after that Jerome Becker qualified for the next round as both of them play for the local club. Dustin played his doubles match with Stefan Seifert, and I had the impression he didn't really want to play. He played bad, complained about everything and nothing, the court was bad etc etc.

Edu, sorry I don't write about Lustyk and Vogeli, but they played on the court that was the farthest away. I could have had a closer look on the match, but to be honest the matches on the nearer courts are easier to follow.

Bolo Zenden, Bobo Gille, Zlatan
Jelena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2008, 11:23 PM   #33
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute

thank you very much for the report Jelena

no problem missing Vogeli (former Kutac) vs Lustyk, the Czech derby just would like to know why he changed his surname, is he married to a Swiss (as he lives there) andwhy didheretire, if is the same problem he had at the final of a futures in Morocco recently
Old 07-11-2008, 10:24 AM   #34
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

I think Dennhardt is better in bodybuilding than in tennis.

Begemann
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:59 AM   #35
country flag Jelena

Jelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond reputeJelena has a reputation beyond repute

At least he is quite a broad guy. I still haven't seen many guys who are as broad as him.

Old 07-11-2008, 02:18 PM   #36
country flag Jelena

Quarterfinal:

Jeremy JAHN (GER) vs. Ante NAKIC-ALFIREVIC (CRO) 6:4 ; 6:7

Old 07-11-2008, 04:14 PM   #37
country flag Jelena

Kevin DEDEN (GER) vs. Stefan STEIFERT (GER) 6:7 ; 0:2 ret.

Kevin I hope he isn't injured too seriously.

Old 07-11-2008, 05:54 PM   #38
country flag Jelena

Rares GEORGESCU (ROU) & Peter TOREBKO (GER) vs. Oscar SABTE-BRETOS (ESP) & Marco ZELCH (GER) 7:6 ; 3:6 ; 7:10

Old 07-11-2008, 07:37 PM   #39
country flag Jelena

Holger Fischer def Marius Zay 7-5, 6-2

Old 07-11-2008, 10:15 PM   #40
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Quarterfinal

Ante NAKIC-ALFIREVIC (CRO) defeated Jeremy JAHN (GER) 4-6 7-6(4) 6-2
Holger FISCHER (GER) (7) defeated Marius ZAY (GER) (4) 7-5 6-2
Andre BEGEMANN (GER) defeated Julian GAST (GER) 6-3 6-2
Stefan SEIFERT (GER) (2) defeated Kevin DEDEN (GER) 7-6(2) 2-0 Retired

Semifinal

Ante NAKIC-ALFIREVIC (CRO) Vs Holger FISCHER (GER) (7)
Andre BEGEMANN (GER) Vs Stefan SEIFERT (GER) (2)

-----------------------------------

Doubles

Semifinal

BRUGGELING (NED) / VAN DER VALK (NED) (3) defeated PFEIFFER (GER) / ZUEHLSDORFF-PAVLOVIC (GER) 3-6 6-2 [10-7]
SABATE-BRETOS (ESP) / ZELCH (GER) defeated GEORGESCU (ROU) / TOREBKO (GER) 6-7(5) 6-3 [10-7]

Final

BRUGGELING (NED) / VAN DER VALK (NED) (3) Vs SABATE-BRETOS (ESP) / ZELCH (GER)
Old 07-12-2008, 03:31 PM   #41
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Semifinal

Holger Fischer (GER) d. Ante Nakic-Alfirevic (CRO) 6-3 6-4
Andre Begemann (GER) d. Stefan seifert (GER) 6-1 6-1
Old 07-12-2008, 03:36 PM   #42
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Germany F10 [July 07 - Romerberg - Clay] Final: H. Fischer vs. Begemann

Begemann is a s&v player.
JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2008, 03:42 PM   #43
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Default Re: Germany F10 [July 07 - Romerberg - Clay] Final: H. Fischer vs. Begemann

Old 07-12-2008, 06:41 PM   #44
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Doubles Final

Roy BRUGGELING (NED) & Bas VAN DER VALK (NED) d. Oscar SABATE-BRETOS (ESP) & Marco ZELCH /GER) 6:1 ; 6:2
Old 07-12-2008, 08:04 PM   #45
country flag CooCooCachoo
MONSOON season.

CooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond reputeCooCooCachoo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconen View Post
Semifinal

Holger Fischer (GER) d. Ante Nakic-Alfirevic (CRO) 6-3 6-4
Andre Begemann (GER) d. Stefan seifert (GER) 6-1 6-1
Holger

But judging from Begemann's scoreline against Seifert, Holger is the underdog tomorrow

Bachinger|Brands|Broady|Clezar|Crivoi|Crugnola|Cue vas|Eysseric|Giannessi|Gombos|Granollers
Grigelis|Huta Galung|Ilhan|Korolev|Kudla|Al. Kuznetsov|Lammer|Mannarino
Menendez|Naso|Paire|Peliwo|Polansky|Robert|Smyczek |J. Sousa|Sweeting

CooCooCachoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote