Wimbledon 2008 - Page 6 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-23-2008, 09:30 PM   #76
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wimbledon 2008

what the hell happened?? I didn't watch the match, because we don't have the TV broadcast for court 1 matches here, and the time is very late for me to follow the scores. I've read all your posts....it seems he really played a very poor match just like the baked meat one from Djokovic in Queen's. He did play some terrible matches before like this, but it seems too frequent lately and I understand all three GS so far for this year all finish in this way make the fans frustrated....
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-23-2008, 09:39 PM   #77
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_s View Post
I'm trying to think that there is some logical explanation for this embarrassing loss. Most probably there are things that we don't know and will never know, only the closest people to him are aware of all that's going on. May be his injury is bothering him not only physically, but also mentally if the future is not so clear . let's have hope for the future although it's not looking good at the moment.
yep, I want to hear some explanation from himself as well, but I hardly believe he will say much about it, maybe some words from his team later will help us for the understanding. It's just so sad to see he originally had very high goals and expectation for this season at the beginning of this year, but now it's over mid-season and the process really sucks himself, not only us.
Old 06-23-2008, 10:10 PM   #78
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by krystlel View Post
(Sorry for flooding this forum by the way, but where else could I post rants like this!)
You know where.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 10:18 PM   #79
country flag novanora

Old 06-23-2008, 10:21 PM   #80
country flag novanora

just saw someone post the link of some quotes in GM, can't see a lot from it, but now i am more and more worried about his health....

http://espndeportes.espn.go.com/news...ten&type=story
Old 06-24-2008, 08:02 AM   #81
country flag krystlel

krystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond reputekrystlel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
You know where.
We all know that I would end up talking to myself more often than not. It was a nice post you made at KOC though in response to my posts. It was good that Heretic was here - it wouldn't have been anywhere near as interesting if I was just posting to myself.

I'm not any more concerned about his health than I was earlier - I think there is enough information out there already. This match was nothing like the French Open loss against Chardy.
krystlel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 08:59 AM   #82
country flag LeChuck

LeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond reputeLeChuck has a reputation beyond repute

I saw David's match live yesterday. He was absolutely terrible. A guy like him desperately needs to maintain a high 1st serve percentage but he wasn't able to, and his 2nd serve was being ruthlessly punished. His forehand was totally off the boil, and the less said about his passing shots the better. He show some resistance at 2-5* and *3-5 in the 3rd set, but it was too little too late.
Dancevic was exceptional and produced a tremendous display. He has a lot of variety and his game is lovely to watch in general but also particularly on grass. So I'm very happy for him.
From my point of view, if there is one player that I'm fine with David being absolutely useless against, it's Dancevic, and I couldn't lose whatever the outcome there. I would have preferred to have seen a far more competitive contest though. David seem to forgot almost everything he learned when he played Dancevic at Wimbledon last year.
LeChuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 07:33 PM   #83
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

think i'm glad i missed the match then.

I can't even remember the last time he lost on a GM first round, this is so frustrating.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote