message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #91
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Stop calling people "morons" for a change maybe.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 04:35 PM   #92
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
So do you think Raginglamb was right to not warn Shotgun for calling me a "fuckhead" and warn me for calling Shotgun a "moron"? He not only abuses his power, but he plays favourites. Shotgun is a Premium Member, who has been around a while, so Raginglamb clearly did not want to warn him. I, on the other hand, am fairly new to the site. It is, therefore, acceptable to warn me for relatively benign language. Or so it seems.

he has clear favorites. just look at glenn mirny and prima donna characters who are going out of their way to suck up to him. it is interesting how they have continued to attack me for the longest. this is their way to continue to their mindless and pathetic little attacks. this prima donna guttersnipe hag tried to beg posters to join her in her cause to ban me from the forum. notice how they are also allowed to call people names without any reason and get away with it.

administrators finally deleted her thread where she went on and on with her personal attacks and her message of hate of toward me. and i had never said a word to her before that. not one word.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:36 PM   #93
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Stop calling us "sucker ups". You're the one attacking mods here.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #94
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
Stop calling us "sucker ups". You're the one attacking mods here.
For good reason. And he's not the only one. There's a thread in the non-tennis section, too.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #95
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Stop calling people "morons" for a change maybe.
I'm not necessarily complaining about the warning. I would accept the warning if he had been consistent. The fact is he warned me for calling Shotgun a "moron" and didn't warn Shotgun for calling me a "fuckhead". That is inconsistent.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:37 PM   #96
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Way to sit on the fence or, more accurately, bury your head in the sand. You clearly support Raginglamb, so whatever punishment he decides to hand out is fine by you. It doesn't matter how absurd it is, apparently.
RagingLamb is one of the better moderators on this board in terms of merging together threads which have more or less the same main general topic of discussion.

I'd give him credit for changing the environment on this board, if he were to be dismissed or removed from the MTF team, I'd be hugely disappointed.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #97
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I've also complained about few things on several occasions. And guess what, I can't find those posts, they have been edited or deleted. I was complaining about some non-compatible threads being merged, posts editing, locking down successful threads without possible rules being violated etc. On the other hand I like that there is a moderator who is committed to what he/she is doing. So RL, keep up the good work and cut off the bad work (double standards, wrong decisions and personal agenda). I believe that he/she is a little bit overwhelmed from the power that he/she got and overstepping his/hers duties, but I also believe that in time he/she will bringing better and wiser decisions and will became a really good moderator.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:39 PM   #98
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
RagingLamb is one of the better moderators on this board in terms of merging together threads which have more or less the same main general topic of discussion.

I'd give him credit for changing the environment on this board, if he were to be dismissed or removed from the MTF team, I'd be hugely disappointed.
So you think that it's ok for him to play favourites because he's good at merging threads? It's ok for him to turn a blind eye to Premium members and take action against non-Premium members?
Old 06-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #99
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So you think that it's ok for him to play favourites because he's good at merging threads? It's ok for him to turn a blind eye to Premium members and take action against non-Premium members?
I'm not quite sure how you're able to come up with the notion that discrimination based on premium status or non premium status has taken place.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:42 PM   #100
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute

RL is doing a good job, not perfect but rather good. Only problem is that similar threads about different players are seen with different eye.

As for Clay Death, please go to t4u or whatever forum you like where you can freely spread your brilliant ideas and thoughts (aka. useless garbage)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:44 PM   #101
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
I'm not necessarily complaining about the warning. I would accept the warning if he had been consistent. The fact is he warned me for calling Shotgun a "moron" and didn't warn Shotgun for calling me a "fuckhead". That is inconsistent.
How do you know he wasn't warned?
Old 06-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #102
country flag Ales_Alessandra

Ales_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond reputeAles_Alessandra has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
3 - RagingLamb isn't a bad mod. Never had problems with him

MOYA!
Спасибо SAFIN!

GUGA, OBRIGADA!

Rafa-Nole-Ernie-Ferru-Feli-Juanqui-Murray-Bellucci-Nalby-Feña-Youznhy-Andreev
Ales_Alessandra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #103
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I'm not quite sure how you're able to come up with the notion that discrimination based on premium status or non premium status has taken place.
It's a logical inference.

Shotgun is a Premium member that has been around for a while. I'm a new member. He called me a "fuckhead" and I called him a "moron". I got warned, he didn't.

It seems fairly straightforward. Unless you have another explanation, other than playing favourites?
Old 06-19-2008, 04:45 PM   #104
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Well, I've also complained about few things on several occasions. And guess what, I can't find those posts, they have been edited or deleted. I was complaining about some non-compatible threads being merged, posts editing, locking down successful threads without possible rules being violated etc. On the other hand I like that there is a moderator who is committed to what he/she is doing. So RL, keep up the good work and cut off the bad work (double standards, wrong decisions and personal agenda). I believe that he/she is a little bit overwhelmed from the power that he/she got and overstepping his/hers duties, but I also believe that in time he/she will bringing better and wiser decisions and will became a really good moderator.
excellent post. i am very impressed. i hope they heed the advice. i am still in the process of putting together a rather lengthy letter detailing all the abuse, attacks, and infractions directed against me as well as constant interference with other people`s posts wher he feels compelled to edit posts. he has to find a way to stop promoting his personal agenda. its just pathetic and cheap and it doesnt make MTF look very good.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:47 PM   #105
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Way to sit on the fence or, more accurately, bury your head in the sand. You clearly support Raginglamb, so whatever punishment he decides to hand out is fine by you. It doesn't matter how absurd it is, apparently.

well she is actully burying her face in his ass. a truly shameless act of cowardice. that much is clear enough.