message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #46
country flag Zirconek
Tênis Mambembe

Zirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond reputeZirconek has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=90059

Old 06-19-2008, 03:31 PM   #47
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
Of course. THE most protected MTF member by RaginLamb is obligated to take a milion bows.
I'm not protected by anyone in MTF.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:32 PM   #48
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

RagingLamb does a great job enforcing the policies of this forum, as far as I know, the gentleman is fair and balanced in his governing of General Messages.

I've also been lectured by him and I am grateful as I was too blinded by emotions to see the error of my ways.

Keep up the good work, Raging.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:36 PM   #49
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
RagingLamb does a great job enforcing the policies of this forum, as far as I know, the gentleman is fair and balanced in his governing of General Messages.

I've also been lectured by him and I am grateful as I was too blinded by emotions to see the error of my ways.

Keep up the good work, Raging.

i can expect that from you. you are the worthless idiot that put together a huge effort to get me banned. you were begging posters to join you in your effort to get me banned. what a beggar and a miserable wretch you are.

they deleted that stupid thread. didnt that teach you anything?
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:39 PM   #50
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
Of course. THE most protected MTF member by RaginLamb is obligated to take a milion bows. Course, along with those female person from Scotland called 'I'm alowed to call idiot, moron, retard to everybody without a fear of infraction' L_mac.

Manon, I am going to have to report your almost constant harassment of me. It's starting to get me down.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:42 PM   #51
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post

Manon, I am going to have to report your almost constant harassment of me. It's starting to get me down.

but l mac what about your constant harassment and attacks on me. i dont show you anything but respect and in return, i get attacks.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:43 PM   #52
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconen View Post
Those rules are not the ones that RagingMod enforces, more their own.
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:48 PM   #53
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
Those rules are not the ones that RagingMod enforces, more their own.
exactly correct.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #54
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
but l mac what about your constant harassment and attacks on me. i dont show you anything but respect and in return, i get attacks.
What are you talking about Clay Death?

I find your constant need to start the same threads over and over again annoying, and I find many of your posts idiotic and I often feel you deliberately act like a moron. I think you might be R=FK. Yes, I have probably told you this many times. I don't really have any interest in being "friends" with you on the board. When I disagree or think you are being stupid, I will tell you. I'd do the same to any poster. But I do not make insinuations about you, or make any personal attacks on what I imagine your character might be "in real life." And many times I have been cordial with you.

I really don't think there is a comparison to be made.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #55
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zirconen View Post
1.Blaze-2004 got an infraction/warning for congratulating a poster who stood up to Raginglamb................. I don't see any rule that forbids it in any of the Forum's rules, do you???

2.A thread comparing 2 rising players was deleted...............I don't see any rule that forbids it in the forum's rules, do you???

NUFF SAID.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #56
country flag Chiseller

Chiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond reputeChiseller has a reputation beyond repute

I enjoyed reporting your posts and I will continue to do so. Great thread, my work gets appreciated.

By the way, why ain't I surprised that you didn't stick to your word? Keep crying and threaten all of us that you are going to leave the board if you don't get your dummy.
Chiseller is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:55 PM   #57
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
What are you talking about Clay Death?

I find your constant need to start the same threads over and over again annoying, and I find many of your posts idiotic and I often feel you deliberately act like a moron. I think you might be R=FK. Yes, I have probably told you this many times. I don't really have any interest in being "friends" with you on the board. When I disagree or think you are being stupid, I will tell you. I'd do the same to any poster. But I do not make insinuations about you, or make any personal attacks on what I imagine your character might be "in real life." And many times I have been cordial with you.

I really don't think there is a comparison to be made.
i think the bottom line is that you really cant help yourself. even this reply was a personal attack. how many posters will have to tell you and how many times for that matter that i am not rfk. you are calling me a liar. this is a shamless attack for no reason at all and it doesnt make you look any better. only worse. its pathetic really that you are willing to go so deep into the gutter for the sake of making yourself look smarter.

also, who the hell is forcing you you read my posts. are you that weak? cant you just skip over them? and finally, where are all these threads that you speak of?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #58
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiseller View Post
I enjoyed reporting your posts and I will continue to do so. Great thread, my work gets appreciated.

By the way, why ain't I surprised that you didn't stick to your word? Keep crying and threaten all of us that you are going to leave the board if you don't get your dummy.
You speak as if he will be banned? If he is going to be banned for this thread then there some people who should be posted out in the same package as him, to prove that there are no double standards.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Old 06-19-2008, 03:57 PM   #59
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
1.Blaze-2004 got an infraction/warning for congratulating a poster who stood up to Raginglamb................. I don't see any rule that forbids it in any of the Forum's rules, do you???

2.A thread comparing 2 rising players was deleted...............I don't see any rule that forbids it in the forum's rules, do you???

NUFF SAID.
About your second points - you know it was a troll thread.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:00 PM   #60
country flag Black Adam

OK, I will agree to why you have that point of view glenn. Many and identical threads may seem to be trolling à la JUSTCAUSE.

Clay Death how do you feel about a compromise because some people here feel that you start too many threads for them to handle.In other words, to others, you come out as an excessively talkative fella whilst your audience isn't that much into listening or seeing the light. Maybe if you start less threads, people here will be able to keep up with your brilliance and might interact with you more positively.

Quote: