message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 03:41 PM   #31
country flag tennizen

tennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond reputetennizen has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

old friend ClayD........, I think you did a great job making this thread. Unfortunately, it will be deleted or moved to suggestions forum. Still a brave attempt:yeah;
"Who ain't a slave? Tell me that. Well, then, however the old sea-captains may order me about—however they may thump and punch me about, I have the satisfaction of knowing that it is all right; that everybody else is one way or other served in much the same way— either in a physical or metaphysical point of view, that is; and so the universal thump is passed round, and all hands should rub each other's shoulder-blades, and be content." - Herman Melville, Moby Dick
tennizen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 03:45 PM   #32
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
its not just a little abuse of power. he is flat going overboard with it.

all i do is try to generate discussions and share my passion for the sport with others. i have no agenda to go after my fellow posters. i am all about tennis and people know that. i also let others have their fair say. quite often, i am respectful and even suggest to the posters that their opinion must be respected.

raging lamb has personal agenda and his agenda is hurting MTF. he is clearly abusing his position that he should have never been given in the first place.

its not enough that for him to end perfectly legitimate threads but now he is handing out infractions for starting them. he is also, as i suggested earlier, in everybody`s business. he keeps editing their posts. you dont see other moderators doing that.

i will have to file a complaint with the owners of this forum.
I've only been here short time Clay Death but I agree with you. Any of your replies to my posts have been respectful and insightful discussion. I too try to respect fellow posters as well as their opinions. There always should be debate and discussion on these topics because no one knows it all. At least I haven't met that person yet..
Old 06-19-2008, 03:46 PM   #33
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennizen View Post
old friend ClayD........, I think you did a great job making this thread. Unfortunately, it will be deleted or moved to suggestions forum. Still a brave attempt:yeah;

i thought it was relatively creative. it was about a player who may just have the most brutal ground strokes on the planet as we saw at Roland Garros and then again at Queens. it was not about any personal attacks or hate of some kind or another.

he has clearly taken his game to the next level and this was a good way to discuss it and see how other posters feel about his new game.

this abuse is endless. he also ended "nadal vs djokovic" thread. some posters have sent me personal messages and asking me about this ridiculous abuse of power on the part of this moderator.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:49 PM   #34
country flag finishingmove

finishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond reputefinishingmove has a reputation beyond repute

Clay Death is obsessed with tennis and starts threads about his favourite players , in which he offers his views , unlike some people like Fedex who starts Djokovic bashing threads (more than once per day) with no arguments , sometimes contradicting himself in the first post , and with the sole purpose of trolling.

There's a big difference .
Spending time with your children and not being a wage slave at some soulless corporation or government bureaucracy sounds like hell. Haven't we progressed beyond the idea that it is in loving relationships with other people that we find fulfillment and meaning? Climbing the corporate ladder is essential in the pursuit of happiness.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Oracle View Post
Match Point Novak needs to be immortalized in sculpture, like Michelangelo's David. I'm sure that once he's gone to tennis Valhalla, his statue will have his stones as the focal point of attention, and tennis fans will make a meccan-like pilgrimage at least once in their lifetime, in order to rub those lucky stones, like the budda's belly.
finishingmove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 03:53 PM   #35
country flag Vida

Vida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond reputeVida has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post
Clay Death is obsessed with tennis and starts threads about his favourite players , in which he offers his views , unlike some people like Fedex who starts Djokovic bashing threads (more than once per day) with no arguments , sometimes contradicting himself in the first post , and with the sole purpose of trolling.

That guy is exposed to the bone, he shouldn't be mentioned in the same post with CD.
Old 06-19-2008, 03:59 PM   #36
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by finishingmove View Post

thanks finishingmove. i also try to give the players a fair shake. i am far from a Djokovic fan but i am willing to recognize his great game and his huge upside since he is barely 21.

i have come to enjoy interacting with most of the posters here. i think most of the folks here are pretty cool. some have an agenda which i dont think is very cool.

this moderator clearly has a personal agenda. owners may need to take a close look at him. he is running out his way to edit other poster`s posts at an alarming regularity. this is just plain abuse and it is hurting MTF. some smart posters have left and some others dont care to post much because of this abuse. sooner or later i too will move on.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:06 PM   #37
country flag Bernard Black

Bernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond repute

And this ends up the same as every other Clay Death thread. Loads of responses, and Clay Death repeating his same points again and again.
Bernard Black is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:11 PM   #38
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Clay Death speaks the truth. It seems to be a cycle where one mod abuses his power for a period. Lee did at one point in Non Tennis whilst pretending she was a very just moderator of discussion

Is Raging Lamb a Djokovic fan? I mean Neely and Bad Gambler support Kiefer and Federer and yet when there is some form of hate or distaste directed towards their faves they don't go overboard handing out punishments.
Quote:
Pele was the black Rooney
Quote:
Originally Posted by George W Bush
"We must always remember that all human beings begin life as a feces. A Feces is a living being in the eyes of God, who has endowed that feces with all of the rights and God-given blessings of any other human being."
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:16 PM   #39
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

1 - Wrong forum.
2 - CD should have been banned already.
3 - RagingLamb isn't a bad mod. Never had problems with him
4 - I believe he is a Nadal fan.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:19 PM   #40
country flag Iván
Banned!

Iván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond reputeIván has a reputation beyond repute

Lambs for Lions
Iván is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #41
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
Clay Death speaks the truth. It seems to be a cycle where one mod abuses his power for a period. Lee did at one point in Non Tennis whilst pretending she was a very just moderator of discussion

Is Raging Lamb a Djokovic fan? I mean Neely and Bad Gambler support Kiefer and Federer and yet when there is some form of hate or distaste directed towards their faves they don't go overboard handing out punishments.
thanks Black Adam. honesty is the best policy for me. i try to be fair and truthful always.

i am an unfair victim of this moderator`s abuse of his little authority they gave him probably because he begged for it for months. he is clearly getting off on handing out infractions for no reason at all and he is damaging the great reputation that MTF has enjoyed for a long time.
Old 06-19-2008, 04:20 PM   #42
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
and now my thread about the "doomsday stroking machine" which clearly talks about Nadal having taken his game to the next level was deleted for no reason at all.
A thread about how Nadal has taken his game to the next level should be posted in his own forum. It doesn't discuss any other player, and is not really of general interest.

I think RagingLamb is too quick on the edit/delete button but you, ClayDeath, are also far too quick on the "Post New Thread" button. Every one of the threads you have started since you arrived at MTF has the same theme - Federer is finished, Nadal/Djokovic are the new tennis titans.
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:22 PM   #43
country flag JediFed

JediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond reputeJediFed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
if I was a mod the first thing I'd do is ban Clay Death.
There should be at the very least a restriction on the number of threads anyone can start in a given day. I'm rather surprised MTF doesn't have this already.
JediFed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:24 PM   #44
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
3 - RagingLamb isn't a bad mod. Never had problems with him
Of course. THE most protected MTF member by RaginLamb is obligated to take a milion bows. Course, along with those female person from Scotland called 'I'm alowed to call idiot, moron, retard to everybody without a fear of infraction' L_mac.

Last edited by Okonsky : 06-19-2008 at 04:29 PM.
Okonsky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 04:27 PM   #45
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
Of course. THE most protected MTF member by RaginLamb is obligated to take a milion bows.
affirmative. maybe a few million suck up jobs as well. this is good time as any to suck up. never in doubt. suck away.