message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 15 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 06:52 PM   #211
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingLamb View Post
did you want something from me?
As you can see some of primadonna's posts were raported. So, yes, I want something for you. Do you intend to react or you agreed with hers rasist statesmens? Since these posts are raported I find there's no need you to ask me 'did you want something from me'?

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 06:54 PM   #212
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
As you can see some of primadonna's posts were raported. So, yes, I want something for you. Do you intend to react or you agreed with hers rasist statesmens? Since these posts are raported I find there's no need you to ask me 'did you want something from me'?
O.k. I will look at those posts.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #213
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
You're so sweet.
I can see you two love me now.

Oh joy.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:55 PM   #214
country flag arm

arm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond reputearm has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am very upset as a Serb. And I'm waiting how will end those 'I'm kissing your *** now' Raginglamb made by primadonna.

I have to find out am I an animal, third-world man, horse....am I attacked by nazzi rasist who can say whatever she wants.

Truth is I am not a Serb and I also feel upset.

I am just sick of people judging a player or a person based on the country where they were born.

Who are we? People who live in the XXI century or not?

Some people claim themselves to be classy and to always write what they think but they fail to realize that one can't only say what he/she thinks.

I can't stop people from thinking they are better than others because they were born in "Western countries". But I certainly DO NOT have to read that.

I was born in a western country and I certainly do not feel I am any better than any chinese boy or any serbian girl. And I do not judge them based on their country.

So if some people manage to tolerate that and eat the bullsh*t that these posters write, I feel sorry for them. But I do not tolerate that.
arm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:57 PM   #215
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's nothing racist about what I posted, however I refuse to engage in self-censorship by applying a muzzle.

I've always been a confrontational poster on this board, that will never change, but to suggest that I should be disciplined is absurdity at its finest.

You're being hypersensitive on this topic, but most likely I'll receive a warning because people like you just love playing the role of the victim.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:58 PM   #216
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingLamb View Post
I don't have a problem with you complaining about me. It's your right to do that.

The reason you got an infraction is because you posted your thread in the wrong section. You've been here long enough to know where threads go (one would hope). It said that in the message that was sent to you. Of course you conveniently left that out of your post.
Oh, c'mon RL, this looks like a revenge from you (just when I thought that you are going up). You have to put your personal feelings aside if you are planing to be an impartial moderator. There is no other way.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:01 PM   #217
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There's nothing racist about what I posted, however I refuse to engage in self-censorship by applying a muzzle.

I've always been a confrontational poster on this board, that will never change, but to suggest that I should be disciplined is absurdity at its finest.

You're being hypersensitive on this topic, but most likely I'll receive a warning because people like you just love playing the role of the victim.
How many posters reacted? And they're all over-sensitive? No way Hose. You were insulted whole nation a few times.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:03 PM   #218
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Don't act lawyerish? You are not allowed to insult other members. That's a fact. Calling someone a "moron" is an insult. Calling someone a "fuckhead" is an insult. There is no distinction between what I said and what he said. The fact that he retaliated is irrelevant.

I did not randomly call him a moron. I called him a moron because I felt (and still do) that what he said was idiotic. My insult is no different from his. Either both deserve a warning, or neither do. Frankly, opinions do not matter a jot here. It's about the rules. And they are quite clear. We both broke them. You're welcome to prove me wrong.
Even in many laws the same crimes are not threated the same way - for ex. killing someone in a defense.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:07 PM   #219
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Wait, there's nothing racist about having a sense of humor. It was an ironic statement. I made no racially or ethnically motivated references, everything I said remained within the boundaries of decency.

Furthermore, my statements are fairly accurate as it pertains to the stagnant economy of Serbia, it was merely an observation that pieced together a number of factors and concluded, based on those very factors, that Djokovic is a product of his environment which makes him inclined to say these kind of comments.

This is really absurd, why should we pander to hypersensitive children on this board that can't take a joke ? This is not racism, which was clearly explained in my posts that followed. I understand that you've been pressured, but as a moderator, you can't simply allow yourself to become a puppet kept on a string by the Serbian community on this message board.

If you're giving me a warning for that, what will it be tomorrow ? For writing something about Islamic fascists ? I mean, this is really exaggerated and I have my doubts that even you would have considered this to be a display of racism had you not been pressured into doing so by a select group of members with an agenda.

I still have no personal conflict with RagingLamb; I still think he does a fair job as a moderator; I still would give him the upper-hand in this argument against Clay Death.

So basically my license to be a prick has been revoked. That's no fun.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:08 PM   #220
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Even in many laws the same crimes are not threated the same way - for ex. killing someone in a defense.
Yes, it's very similar

Discussion over for me. It's clear RL will continue to do what he wants.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:09 PM   #221
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
How many posters reacted? And they're all over-sensitive? No way Hose. You were insulted whole nation a few times.
Have you finished playing the ethnicity card ?
Old 06-19-2008, 07:10 PM   #222
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes, it's very similar

Did you start the argument, Clydey? Maybe that's why you got a warning?
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #223
country flag prima donna
Banned!

Quote:
I understand that Serbian society drastically differs from Western civilization.
Wow, that's a really harsh statement.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:16 PM   #224
country flag HeretiC

Quote:
Yes, it's very similar

I hope not, and that he/she will utilize this thread to improve himself/herself.

P.S For god sake RL, are you male or female? Not that it does matter, it wil just help in shortening my posts.
Old 06-19-2008, 07:17 PM   #225
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Have you finished playing the ethnicity card ?
They'll never stop playing the ethnic victim card.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote