message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 05:43 PM   #166
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Hey, it looks like I missed one hell of a party.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clay Death View Post
things change. raging lamb has disappointed me. i have joined tennis warehouse. to hell with mtf if they are going to treat me this way. there is simply no cause to delete my posts or my threads. i dont bother attacking anyone. i only defend myself. its the others who draw the first blood.

some of the morons here have yet to figure out that my knowledge of the sport is far too advanced for me to engage in petty bullshit. i am all about the sport.

i am giving this place 3 days and after that i am out. like i said, i will be at tennis warehouse and tennis for you dot com ( i am hercules there with a same avatar).

enought is enough. i wont forgive these 2 mods for what they have done.
CD, why not keep your word and leave if you don't like this place?
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #167
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
You don't want my opinion, if I were GM mod, I'd make RagingLamb look soft. But it's not a job I would want, nor would I be able to do because I have almost 100 people in GM on my ignore list Luckily for me, the forum I mainly moderate is full of intelligent respectful people who know how to disagree with each other without degrading into insults and generalizations
I want to hear your opinion as a member at least. Especially about primadonna statesments about Serbs. This is honest but if you don't answer I'll considere you agreed with her.

Please, don't aviod questions, especially these kind.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:44 PM   #168
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe all of this can help RL to realize that all of us are noticing his/her good work but also his/her bad moves and maybe that will induce him becoming a better moderator.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #169
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

He's already a good mod.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:48 PM   #170
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allez View Post
I completely agree with Clay Death. Pity I can't good rep him. There are some excitable people here who take their duties way too far. This board is not just about reporting match results and everyone agreeing with everyone else. Sameness is the fastest way to destroy a community. There was another thread I was enjoying started Blaze only to find it gone the next day. It was a perfectly reasonable thread and was not a duplicate of any other thread and although there were heated disagreements, it was still conducted in a civil manner. Some of these mods need to be relieved of their duties pronto

Thanks Clay Death for calling this person out. I wondered who it was who was deleting and closing everything down.

i could not have said that any better. thanks for stating it so articulately and thanks for siding with the truth.

english is like my 4th language so i am not exactly the best at saying what i want to say sometimes.

like i said before, that thread about "Djokovic vs Nadal" talking about their different games was deleted for no reason at all and some posters sent me PMs asking me how they can delete a perfectly normal thread that was generating much discussion and where no rules were being broken.

this kind of abuse is just endless and it does not serve MTF well.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:49 PM   #171
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
for what its worth, i have found Deb to be fair and consistent who actually works to facilitate discussions, and not end them for no reason at all when its clear that no rules are being broken.
Well thanks, and I certainly do not close threads in the forums I moderate, unless a rule has been broken, but that doesn't mean I think RL deserves this kind of barraging attack either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
I want to hear your opinion as a member at least. Especially about primadonna statesments about Serbs. This is honest but if you don't answer I'll considere you agreed with her.

I don't agree with prima donna, I never agree with prima donna, our opinions couldn't be more different and he knows that. He is on my ignore list, I just don't care what he says. All I know is that I would delete something like that if it were posted in the Andy forum, but no one ever does that, we don't even insult other players, doesn't matter. I think any kind of personal insults, nationalistic insults/generalizations, all that stuff shouldn't be allowed. But it's a problem because people have gotten away with it for so long, now that RL has tried to change it, there is a huge backlash. It never should've been allowed and got way out of hand and based on a lot of what's said in this thread and the fact that so many people are incapable of separating people's opinions from them as people, I am not really optimistic that it can be fixed, no matter who moderates and how they do it.

on that note, i have a plane to catch, have fun everyone.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 05:52 PM   #172
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
Perhaps I'm more sensitive to these kinds of assumptions/accusations because I have been on the receiving end of them multiple times. More than once has someone accused me of influencing other mods or trying to rule the board and get people banned, none of which was ever true and the assumptions/accusations were made solely because I have a big mouth and spoke up in the threads, not because I actually have any influence over the supermods whatsoever (because I don't). So perhaps I can sympathize with RL being accused of doing all of this stuff when it simply might not be true.
If that is the case, he/she were totally unjustified called upon. However I think he/she or every other moderator might utilize it to improve his/her judgments and actions as a moderator.

P.S RL, can you tell us are you he or she ? I've busted my keyboard typing he/she, his/her etc.
Old 06-19-2008, 05:56 PM   #173
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagingLamb View Post

Agreed.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:00 PM   #174
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i am very upset about those remarks Manon. prima donna is the forum "lynch bitchess" and a racist pig. he/she tried to start a lynch mob against me for no reason at all.

those remarks about Serbs should be grounds for banishement. there is no need to make unfair and unjust racial or politcal remarks on a tennis forum.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:01 PM   #175
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

How about you moderate objectively? I'd rather not get into this on here, but since you refuse to receive private messages, there's not much choice really.

If you're going to hand out warnings, be consistent. Is that too much to ask, or is calling someone a "moron" more severe than calling someone a "fuckhead"? Do tell.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #176
country flag RagingLamb
Motherhater

RagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond reputeRagingLamb has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
How about you moderate objectively? I'd rather not get into this on here, but since you refuse to receive private messages, there's not much choice really.

If you're going to hand out warnings, be consistent. Is that too much to ask, or is calling someone a "moron" more severe than calling someone a "fuckhead"? Do tell.
You don't know if I gave him a warning or not. I don't really have to tell you. You need to worry about your own posts.

But there's a difference between a personal attack that was made for no reason, and one that was made out of self defense. I'm usually more lenient with the latter.

I hope this answers your question.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:05 PM   #177
country flag HeretiC

Quote:
i am very upset about those remarks Manon. prima donna is the forum "lynch bitchess" and a racist pig. he/she tried to start a lynch mob against me for no reason at all.

those remarks about Serbs should be grounds for banishement. there is no need to make unfair and unjust racial or politcal remarks on a tennis forum.
There has been a lot of racial/political remarks lately and they passed unpunished, but I do believe that RL with her/his enthusiasm will put an end to them (just need some polishing on focusing on right things).
Old 06-19-2008, 06:10 PM   #178
country flag Manon
@Casteldurante

Manon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond reputeManon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i am very upset about those remarks Manon.
I am very upset as a Serb. And I'm waiting how will end those 'I'm kissing your *** now' Raginglamb made by primadonna.

I have to find out am I an animal, third-world man, horse....am I attacked by nazzi rasist who can say whatever she wants.

Novak Djokovic, Huan Martin Del Potro, Monaco, Berdych....
Manon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:11 PM   #179
country flag HeretiC

Quote:
You don't know if I gave him a warning or not. I don't really have to tell you. You need to worry about your own posts.

But there's a difference between a personal attack that was made for no reason, and one that was made out of self defense. I'm usually more lenient with the latter.

I hope this answers your question.
Well, if you got "fuckhead" response to your "moron" statement I would have done the same as RL(and probably the same as Shotgun unfortunately). You were the one who started with insults.
Old 06-19-2008, 06:12 PM   #180
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am very upset as a Serb. And I'm waiting how will end those 'I'm kissing your *** now' Raginglamb made by primadonna.

I have to find out am I an animal, third-world man, horse....am I attacked by nazzi rasist who can say whatever she wants.
You're taking my remarks totally out of context.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote