message to MTF owners and adminsitrators - Page 11 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-19-2008, 06:30 PM   #151
country flag MagicMilan
Banned!

MagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond reputeMagicMilan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: message to MTF owners and adminsitrators

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
When you support someone who has no idea of what's respect towards other players/the sport/the fans, you can't expect any kind of respect back.
I don't respect some players, but respect their fans.

Quote:
Also you Fakertards are probably the most pretentious, disrespectful and impolite fanbase in MTF.
You should really stop insulting in every fuckin' post. Not all Nole fans are tards
MagicMilan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-19-2008, 06:31 PM   #152
country flag Okonsky
@Ryan's Hat

Okonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond reputeOkonsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Also you Fakertards are probably the most pretentious, disrespectful and impolite fanbase in MTF.
Question for Deboogle:

Because you're speaking in RagingLamb's name - have/can/may you tell us something about this qoute?

Do you, as moderator, have/can say something about this genaralization?

Serbs are animals, savages, I know, but try, please.

Have/can you, as mod, tell us something about 'primadonna' nazi, rasists comments?
Old 06-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #153
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
RagingLamb is not corrupt, could we leave it at that and proceed with business as usual ?

This thread should be disposed of and proper action should be taken against the person responsible for initiating the spread of such hate-mongering.
Answer my post please and find flaws in my logic. Before I leave the thread and take it to PM, I want you to concede that RL was 100% in the wrong. I have explained the circumstances of my warning quite clearly. Explain why RL was in the right please.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #154
country flag zerocool_

zerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond reputezerocool_ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
oh I'm so enjoying this

zerocool_ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:32 PM   #155
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by habibko View Post
poor RL must be having some nightmares in his sound sleep right now
how can he be so poor. his only job is to pour over endless posts to see which one he can edit. pretty sad life if you ask me.

instead of offering ideas to promote discussions and facilitating them like other mods do, he takes it upon himself to just edit posts or delete threads for no reason at all when its clear that no rules are being broken.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #156
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
What are you talking about? I did complain about it. He edited the post where I called Shotgun a moron and where he called me a fuckhead. I then brought it to his attention that it was unfair of him to warn me, but not warn Shotgun. He's fully aware of my complaint, but chose to ignore it.

So tell me in what way RL was in the right? He is 100% wrong and should be held accountable. I only ask for consistency. I'll take the warning so long as Shotgun gets his. He didn't, though.
please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was right that you were warned and shotgun wasn't. I'm just suggesting that maybe we don't know the whole story. Did you PM RagingLamb? And when you felt ignored, did you write to a supermod? I am all for consistency in moderation, I whine about it all the time in the mod forum, but if the supermods don't know the inconsistency is happening, what can they do?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
Question for Deboogle:

Because you're speaking in RagingLamb's name - have/can/may you tell us something about this qoute?

Do you, as moderator, have/can say about this genaralization?

You don't want my opinion, if I were GM mod, I'd make RagingLamb look soft. But it's not a job I would want, nor would I be able to do because I have almost 100 people in GM on my ignore list Luckily for me, the forum I mainly moderate is full of intelligent respectful people who know how to disagree with each other without degrading into insults and generalizations

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #157
country flag HeretiC

HeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond reputeHeretiC has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deboogle!. View Post
You can't conclude someone has a personal agenda towards another poster(s) just based on the fact that several of that poster's threads were closed, especially when that poster is known for creating a lot of threads, many of them arguably for trolling purposes. Doesn't matter how many posts a thread has if it starts getting out of hand.
That word has been used excessively and in very flexible and convenient ways by numerous of posters. I could interpret (bend) the words of 90% of the threads in the way that every one of them will be explained as started and posted with trolling purposes.

Quote:
And second of all, how do you know that RL was the one who closed the threads? Last I checked, there is no notice that says which mod closed a thread. People are just assuming, perhaps unfairly, that RL is the one responsible for ALL of this moderation. There ARE three supermods and two other GM mods, after all. Just because they are not as "visible" doesn't mean they are not doing other things.
Actually I don't know for sure and when I complained about that I referred to moderator who did that, but since all of those things started to happen right after RL became a moderator, it was logical assumption that he/she did that.
HeretiC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:34 PM   #158
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clydey View Post
Answer my post please and find flaws in my logic. Before I leave the thread and take it to PM, I want you to concede that RL was 100% in the wrong. I have explained the circumstances of my warning quite clearly. Explain why RL was in the right please.
I trust the judgment of RagingLamb, there's also some chance that your chronology of the events has been distorted to fulfill an underlying agenda.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:38 PM   #159
country flag Deboogle!.
Vamos Mandy :)

Deboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond reputeDeboogle!. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeretiC View Post
Actually I don't know for sure and when I complained about that I referred to moderator who did that, but since all of those things started to happen right after RL became a moderator, it was logical assumption that he/she did that.
Perhaps I'm more sensitive to these kinds of assumptions/accusations because I have been on the receiving end of them multiple times. More than once has someone accused me of influencing other mods or trying to rule the board and get people banned, none of which was ever true and the assumptions/accusations were made solely because I have a big mouth and spoke up in the threads, not because I actually have any influence over the supermods whatsoever (because I don't). So perhaps I can sympathize with RL being accused of doing all of this stuff when it simply might not be true.

to (in no particular order): BryOns | Mandy | MarTy | Isner | Dent | Querrey | Baghdatis | Delic | Oli | N&o | Gasquet | Ferrero | Levine | Malisse | LUX | Melzer | Moya | Nishikori | Haas | Grosjean | Ancic | Mathieu | Calleri | Bolelli | Sela | Blake | more...
Deboogle!. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:40 PM   #160
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by prima donna View Post
I trust the judgment of RagingLamb, there's also some chance that your chronology of the events has been distorted to fulfill an underlying agenda.
No, it hasn't. How sad of you. I detail the circumstances of my warning and you simply call me a liar.

I have no agenda here other than to highlight RL's lack of objectivity. I got warned for calling some a "moron" and that same person didn't get warned for calling me a "fuckhead". It's really that simple. Calling me a liar does little more than demonstrate how worthless your opinion is. Such ad hominem attacks are indicative of a mental midget.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:40 PM   #161
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicMilan View Post
I don't respect some players, but respect their fans.

You should really stop insulting in every fuckin' post. Not all Nole fans are tards
When you support a cheater, you're being his accomplice. Don't run from the responsability.

Well, why don't you go back to the AO SF thread and see for yourself if I'm overreacting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manon View Post
Question for Deboogle:

Do you, as moderator, have/can say something about this genaralization?

Have/can you, as mod, tell us something about 'primadonna' nazi, rasists comments?
So saying Fakertards are this or that is being "racist" and "Nazi"? I love the double standard.

Also you Fakertards have no idea of how to behave in a tennis forum. Even Rafatards have finally (in a strange and bizarre way) learned how to behave.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:40 PM   #162
country flag Clay Death
Banned!

Clay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond reputeClay Death has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
please don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it was right that you were warned and shotgun wasn't. I'm just suggesting that maybe we don't know the whole story. Did you PM RagingLamb? And when you felt ignored, did you write to a supermod? I am all for consistency in moderation, I whine about it all the time in the mod forum, but if the supermods don't know the inconsistency is happening, what can they do?
You don't want my opinion, if I were GM mod, I'd make RagingLamb look soft. But it's not a job I would want, nor would I be able to do because I have almost 100 people in GM on my ignore list Luckily for me, the forum I mainly moderate is full of intelligent respectful people who know how to disagree with each other without degrading into insults and generalizations
for what its worth, i have found Deb to be fair and consistent who actually works to facilitate discussions, and not end them for no reason at all when its clear that no rules are being broken.
Clay Death is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:41 PM   #163
country flag Allez

Allez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond reputeAllez has a reputation beyond repute

I completely agree with Clay Death. Pity I can't good rep him. There are some excitable people here who take their duties way too far. This board is not just about reporting match results and everyone agreeing with everyone else. Sameness is the fastest way to destroy a community. There was another thread I was enjoying started Blaze only to find it gone the next day. It was a perfectly reasonable thread and was not a duplicate of any other thread and although there were heated disagreements, it was still conducted in a civil manner. Some of these mods need to be relieved of their duties pronto

Thanks Clay Death for calling this person out. I wondered who it was who was deleting and closing everything down.
Allez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #164
country flag habibko

habibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond reputehabibko has a reputation beyond repute

finally moved I see, I so want to hear RL's view about all this
habibko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 06:43 PM   #165
country flag ASP0315

ASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond reputeASP0315 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
When you support someone who has no idea of what's respect towards other players/the sport/the fans, you can't expect any kind of respect back.

very true.
on the other thread R=FK is talking about Federer getting rigged draws at wimbledon and defending Nole as innocent bystander.