Holding mods to account - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-18-2008, 10:49 AM   #1
country flag aroofnow

aroofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Holding mods to account

Can anyone provide me with contact addresses and names of either this forum's management or the senior administrator, because I feel one or two mods are rather less than friendly when addressing customers, and forget that this forum is run as a service to us, the customers, and not a work creation scheme for themselves?
aroofnow is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-18-2008, 10:54 AM   #2
country flag scarecrows
Ace Loveforty

scarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond reputescarecrows has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holding mods to account

here's Steve's address

Steven Menstennisforums
5 Yemen Road
YEMEN

Quote:
Originally Posted by FormerRafaFan View Post
That will be the last victory of Rafa for quite some time.. With his joke mentality and pathetic game, I hope the disgusting player loses every single match next season. He's disgraceful. He should just retire. He's a joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
(10) Corey Feldman vs. (12) scarecrows
scarecrows is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:56 AM   #3
country flag rocketassist
Banned!

rocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond reputerocketassist has a reputation beyond repute

It's one Nazi-like mod who's causing all the trouble- and to think they just contacted the MTF team just to get that position
rocketassist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:09 AM   #4
country flag aroofnow

aroofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond reputearoofnow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
It's one Nazi-like mod who's causing all the trouble- and to think they just contacted the MTF team just to get that position

Probably the same one I'm thinking of, rocketassist. The less accountable the mods are, the more likely you are to get this type of thing. The best forums put customers first, and have contact details of managemnent to ensure a good service. Here this is conspicuous by its absence.
Old 06-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #5
country flag groundstroke

groundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond reputegroundstroke has a reputation beyond repute

It's a forum, get used to it, idiot.
groundstroke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:04 PM   #6
country flag Clydey
Cutedey

Clydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond reputeClydey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aroofnow View Post
Can anyone provide me with contact addresses and names of either this forum's management or the senior administrator, because I feel one or two mods are rather less than friendly when addressing customers, and forget that this forum is run as a service to us, the customers, and not a work creation scheme for themselves?
You're not the only one who is unsatisfied with the moderaters. Raginglamb gave me a warning for calling Shotgun a "moron". Shotgun then called me a "fuckhead" and received no warning, obviously because he's a Premium Member who has been around for a while.

Raginglamb is, quite frankly, an embarassment to the forum if he operates with such double standards in mind. He has no business moderating if he can't be objective.
Clydey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:28 PM   #7
country flag aroofnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by groundstroke View Post
It's a forum, get used to it, idiot.
You have admirably demonstrated who the idiot is, quoting something that has nothing whatsover to do with the thread. The overall title of this area, non-tennis, should have given you a clue.
Old 06-18-2008, 02:33 PM   #8
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

I miss unbiased moderators (Lee come back )
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:34 PM   #9
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
here's Steve's address

Steven Menstennisforums
5 Yemen Road
YEMEN
Said Chandler to Janice Nice one dude.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 02:37 PM   #10
safin-rules-no.1

safin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond reputesafin-rules-no.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketassist View Post
RagingLamb deletes all my Murray hate posting, what with Wimbledon coming up he has to go...
safin-rules-no.1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:07 PM   #11
country flag Black Adam

Black Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Adam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Adam View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarecrows View Post
here's Steve's address

Steven Menstennisforums
5 Yemen Road
YEMEN
Said Chandler to Janice Nice one dude.
Actually if you had written Steven Emtief it would have been a more convincing surname.

Quote:
Liverpool FC need to return to the good old days when the players were born and bred locally. Dalglish, Keegan, McDermott, Kennedy, Lawrenson, Hansen, Grobelaar, Toshack, Molby ........ or were they just the Chelsea of the 70's buying the best talent available in the market?
Black Adam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:17 PM   #12
country flag Johnny Groove
Future ATP Star

Johnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Groove has a reputation beyond repute

Raginlamb gave me a red card from a LOCKED thread, a day after it was locked

Then he/she/it gave me one for congratulating someone, (i believe it was this OP) for standing up to RL

Absolutely pathetic, and i would not be surprised in the slightest if i get one for this post as well.
Originally Posted by Nathaliia View Post
What do you like doing on MTF most?
Reading Johnny Groove threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tripwires View Post
Johnny blurs the line between grandeur and grandiose
Johnny Groove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:21 PM   #13
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

I've no complaints about the mods, except that Clown Death should have been banned already.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:35 PM   #14
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Probably the same one I'm thinking of, rocketassist. The less accountable the mods are, the more likely you are to get this type of thing. The best forums put customers first, and have contact details of managemnent to ensure a good service. Here this is conspicuous by its absence.
He's not a mod. Here's a list of all the mods. Plus, you can PM them.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showgroups.php

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:41 PM   #15
country flag prima donna
Banned!

prima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond reputeprima donna has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I've no complaints about the mods, except that Clown Death should have been banned already.
It just goes to show that MTF is really nothing more than a popularity contest when one takes into consideration that other members on this board have faced personal attacks from other members simply for expressing their dislike for a certain style of tennis, while members like Clay Death are supported by those very same individuals who have conveniently applied a type of reasoning which epitomizes hypocrisy and sets a precedence in terms of double-standards on this board.

I proposed that he have his right to initiate new threads revoked -- but I was met by an overwhelming sentiment of negativity and ridicule by members who are merely using him as their personal interlocutor as a means of expressing their hidden dislike for the players he so often bashes.

It's funny that people like GlennMiryni and myself have been labeled using words like elitist and snob, while posters like Clay Death are dubbed as positive additions to the board serving the common good -- retrospectively, it almost annoys me to know that those personal attacks waged against me weren't due to my taste in tennis; but simply due to my preference in players.

We've all taken so much shit around here, yet someone like this seemingly has been flying under the radar as a perfectly innocuous entity -- or at least that's what certain members on this board would like to have us think.
prima donna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote