Grass Season 2008 - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-28-2008, 03:15 PM   #91
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grass Season 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truc View Post
But you're a Gasquetaire too, Zahirah, aren't you?
But I'm a neutral one

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-28-2008, 03:32 PM   #92
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

They're so bad that even I'm rather watching Jankovic on my TV most of the time (and I really don't like the WTA).
Truc is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2008, 03:36 PM   #93
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

True that I'm switching to Muzza-Haas, hopefully Gilles and Richard would buck up

But the good news is that Poussin's lovely fluffy hair is back!

Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
Old 06-28-2008, 03:37 PM   #94
country flag Truc

Truc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond reputeTruc has a reputation beyond repute

OMG, they're showing the match on Premiere now, are they crazy? Not sure it's the best match atm!

When did Gilles hold his serve for the last time?
Old 06-28-2008, 03:39 PM   #95
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
When did Gilles hold his serve for the last time?
First game of the second set

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 03:40 PM   #96
country flag Truc

He already held in the 2nd set? I missed that, I must have been watching the girls.
He still looks so nervous, it's painful to see. He's not THAT bad a server usually.
Old 06-28-2008, 03:43 PM   #97
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
He still looks so nervous, it's painful to see. He's not THAT bad a server usually.
Talk about nerves, he just double-faulted to give break point and now Gasquet serves for the second set.

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 03:51 PM   #98
country flag Truc

The German commentator is killing me, he's going on and on about how clever Ritchie is and that he is so much more clever than Gilles Simon. It feels like reading on GM. What an idiot. What has this to do with being clever?

They're switching to Haas-Murray, thanks God, I couldn't hear his crap anymore.
Old 06-28-2008, 03:56 PM   #99
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
The German commentator is killing me, he's going on and on about how clever Ritchie is and that he is so much more clever than Gilles Simon. It feels like reading on GM. What an idiot. What has this to do with being clever?
Same as the Wimbledon Live commentators they were talking about Gilles like he's a completely incompetent player who hasn't got a chance in hell to trouble Gasquet.

Though to be honest, it's not like Gilles is dazzlingly proving them wrong anyway

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 04:06 PM   #100
country flag Truc

Well, Gilles is beyond woeful, I wouldn't care if he was just saying that Gasquet is much better, but clever?? I don't get it, like I don't get at all this "Simple Simon" talk.

That's exactly what I was afraid of, he really has some mental block, it's not normal to still be such a nervewrack after 2 sets.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:12 PM   #101
country flag jitterbug

At least he's holding serve I should continue not watching.

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #102
country flag Truc

I don't know how he holds, but he does. Ritchie is seriously crap!

Gilles' hair is the highlight of the match.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:14 PM   #103
country flag Truc

And that volley was the lowlight of the TOURNAMENT, Gilles.
Old 06-28-2008, 04:20 PM   #104
country flag jitterbug

Quote:
Gilles' hair is the highlight of the match.
Sadly, I agree

Quote:
Old 06-28-2008, 04:34 PM   #105
country flag jitterbug

He just got the tiebreak. I'm astounded.

Quote: