Original Jokes - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-14-2004, 06:31 AM   #31
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Original Jokes

hehehehe, good one
RonE is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-14-2004, 06:48 AM   #32
country flag Frommage A Trois

Frommage A Trois will become famous soon enoughFrommage A Trois will become famous soon enough

Here are more jokes at this thread.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...ighlight=Jokes
Frommage A Trois is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 10:35 AM   #33
country flag RonE

RonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond reputeRonE has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Frommage!
Old 07-15-2004, 08:59 AM   #34
country flag RonE

hmmm... it's been a bit quiet in here lately- think it's time to spice things up again:

Two explorers go trekking in the jungle when suddenly they are surrounded by a group of cannibals. The cannibals take them to their village and present them to the chief of the village.

The 2 explorers are petrified and they beg the chief to spare them and let them go. The chief thinks for a few minutes then says to them: "If you complete the task I set each of you, then your lives will be spared and you will be free to go. The first part of your task is to find a fruit in the jungle- pick any fruit you like- and bring back 100 pieces of that fruit. After that, I will tell you what the second part of the task is."

So, both explorers go out looking for fruit. Explorer #1 finds some grapes, and decides to keep collecting them. He finally collects 100 grapes, as demanded and returns to the village.

He presents the grapes to the village chief. The chief says: "Well done on completing the first part of your task. For the second part, I am going to shove all the 100 grapes you brought up your arse. You may not laugh. If you refrain from laughing while I do this, you will be set free. However, if you laugh, we will boil you alive."

Explorer #1 bends over and the chief starts to shove the grapes in his arse. 1, 2, 3, 4...... 99. He is about to put in the last grape when all of a sudden Explorer #1 bursts out in laughter.

The chief asks him "why did you laugh? There was only one grape left to go and then we would have freed you."

Explorer #1 just keeps on laughing hysterically, pointing to Explorer #2 who had returned carrying 100 watermelons with him.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:53 PM   #35
country flag Gonzalo81

Gonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond repute

Great one Rone

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can´t fool all the people all the time" Bob Marley

Visit Argentina: www.latinbackpackers.com

Myspace
Gonzalo81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 03:09 PM   #36
country flag |-Safin_Coria-|

|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute|-Safin_Coria-| has a reputation beyond repute

nice one
|-Safin_Coria-| is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 06:00 PM   #37
country flag Gonzalo81

Gonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond reputeGonzalo81 has a reputation beyond repute

There was an American man that had an meeting in France. He met a woman and that night they had their own meeting. While they were where having sex, she was yelling, "TROU FAUX,TROU FAUX." He did not know what that meant, but assumed it to be some sort of praise.
The next day, he went to play golf with the men he had the meeting with. One of them made a hole in one. He yelled, "TROU FAUX,TROU FAUX !"

They looked at him and said, "what do you mean wrong hole?"

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can´t fool all the people all the time" Bob Marley

Visit Argentina: www.latinbackpackers.com

Myspace
Gonzalo81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2004, 07:43 PM   #38
country flag RonE

Great one Gonzalo81!
Old 07-15-2004, 09:00 PM   #39
country flag RonE

I don't know how many of you have heard of Tower Air. For those who haven't- they are now defunct (thank God!) and they used to have a reputation of being one of the worst (if not THE worst) airlines in the world when it came to service, punctuality and security.

Anyway, here's the joke:

A Tower Air flight takes off from New York bound for Europe. Halfway through the flight a loud 'boom' is heard. The captain talks on the PA system: "Ladies and Gentlemen, due to an unexplained technical problem engine #1 seems to have exploded, but do not panic. We still have 3 engines left and we are close enough to our final destination to make it safely."

After an hour, another boom is heard. "Ladies and gentlemen, we have lost engine #2. We have had to decrease airspeed, but we can still make it with 2 engines. Stay calm and enjoy the rest of the flight"

After another hour, yet another boom. "Ladies and gentlemen engine #3 is gone. You'll notice the plane slightly swaying to the right, but that is absolutely normal. We are close enough to make it, remain calm!"

Soon after, another boom and the final engine is history. The captain makes the following announcement:
"Ladies and gentlemen, we have lost all our engines and we are going down. For those of you who can swim, take your life jackets from under your seat and gather at the rear of the plane where the flight attendants will instruct you further..... for those of you who do not know how to swim, thank you for choosing to fly Tower Air!"
Old 07-16-2004, 01:06 AM   #40
country flag Corey Feldman
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

could you keep the jokes short, when they are long i dont have the strength to read them lol
ok heres 1 of mine (since i like tennis)...

a guy's out jogging and he spots a brand new tennis ball lying in the road. He picks it up and slips it into his shorts' pocket. later, he's standing on a corner waiting for the light to change.
a blonde is standing next to him, and she sees the bulge in his shorts, so she says, "What's that?"
he says, "Tennis ball."
she says, "oh, that must be painful... I had tennis elbow once."
Corey Feldman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 01:08 AM   #41
country flag denim
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

denim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond reputedenim has a reputation beyond repute

spot on mate !!! lmaoooo

jokes are funny when they are short and peopel think you just cant say things like that as down to earth people think hey we need light relef in this stiff upper lip politically correct life lmao

why does tony blair whistle when he drops a log???

so he knows which end to wipe

Last edited by denim : 07-16-2004 at 01:10 AM.
denim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2004, 01:29 AM   #42
Banned!

Corey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond reputeCorey Feldman has a reputation beyond repute

lol
did you hear about the spanish fireman who named his sons Hose A and Hose B
Old 07-16-2004, 01:35 AM   #43
Banned!

why was phillip's girlfriend dissapointed?........because she found out that Phillips 24 inch was a television.
Old 07-16-2004, 04:40 AM   #44
country flag Lalitha

Lalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond reputeLalitha has a reputation beyond repute

"What is the difference between Ignorance and Apathy?"

"I don't know & I don't care"
Old 07-16-2004, 09:19 PM   #45
country flag RonE

Ok, as requested, here's a short one:

What is the difference between a blonde and a washing machine?

After you dump your load into a washing machine it doesn't follow you around for a week.