The Nenad Zimonjic Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-14-2005, 02:46 PM   #61
country flag smarty06

smarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

thats great thanks!! i was wondering that too, but it looks like he hasnt been at any tournaments last week and this week, i guess he must be getting ready for the RG. im wodering whether he will play at RG with peas as well. it would make sense that he does.. and whether he will play mix doubles..
smarty06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-14-2005, 04:57 PM   #62
country flag abro

abro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond repute

hi I can't see what you have been talking about lately couse there's something wrong with my computer and it doesn't show me new posts on this thread but I guess you where talking about tournament in hamburg
I saw they lost today and it's too bad couse they had that great match with bryan brothers and was hoping they will win
Old 05-15-2005, 04:52 PM   #63
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by abro
hi I can't see what you have been talking about lately couse there's something wrong with my computer and it doesn't show me new posts on this thread but I guess you where talking about tournament in hamburg
I saw they lost today and it's too bad couse they had that great match with bryan brothers and was hoping they will win
That's weird, hope your computer will be fine soon

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2005, 04:56 PM   #64
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarty06
thats great thanks!! i was wondering that too, but it looks like he hasnt been at any tournaments last week and this week, i guess he must be getting ready for the RG. im wodering whether he will play at RG with peas as well. it would make sense that he does.. and whether he will play mix doubles..
I think so too

Hope he does mixed doubles

Chiqui
Old 05-25-2005, 05:33 PM   #65
country flag Catchie

Nenad is playing doubles in France, Roland Garros ofcourse.

1st Round:
Florian Mayer GER/ Rogier Wassen NED
vs.
Leander Paes IND (6)/ Nenad Zimonjic SCG (6)

It's kind of weird, I'm hoping that Nenad and Leander advance, but I also want Wassen to advance a little bit, because he comes from the city I live in
But hey I did start a Nenad Zimonjic-thread and not a Rogier Wassen-thread so GO Nenad!

Chiqui
Old 05-25-2005, 05:41 PM   #66
country flag Catchie

And mixed doubles 1st round:

Ana Ivanovic SCG / Nenad Zimonjic SCG
vs.
Ai Sugiyama JPN (2) / Max Mirnyi BLR (2)

Go Nenad & Ana (although I have no idea who she is, maybe I should look it up . I'm not so interested in women's tennis The only one I like and cheer for is Camille Pin, because I met her and she's really nice )

Chiqui
Old 05-25-2005, 08:46 PM   #67
country flag smarty06

smarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond repute

hehehhehee i dont know who Wassen is but im very that your cheering for nenad!!! i hope they can win!!!

i had no idea nenad was playing mixed as well, but its great that he is playing with ana, i dont know what shes like with doubles, but shes only 18 and here they all call her the rising star or the star of tomorrow, apparently she is very promising. at least thats what the commentators say. anyway she is from belgrade, like nenad. went from ranked 600 or something last year to 30th now.
dont know who camelie pin is, is she dutch as well? i dont really follow women's tennis that much either...
Old 05-25-2005, 09:49 PM   #68
country flag Catchie

Camille Pin is French and she's really nice. That's like the most important reason that I follow her a little bit. I met her once in Rosmalen, that was because Arnaud Clement was there and she is his girlfriend. After training my sister and I decided to take a picture with her, because she's Arnaud's girlfriend and a wta-player and we'd cheered for Arnaud all week She turned out to be really sweet. Arnaud is really nice as well and his coach/brother is also. Well enough about Arnaud (although I can talk about him all day, he's my number 1 fav and the reason I follow tennis now )

Wassen is quite good in doubles, he's the best double player from Holland, but I have never seen him in real live and I'm not nationalistic (?) at all, but he's from the city I live in and that's really nearby so, but Nenad is my fav doublesplayer (actually arnaud is but he's better in singles and it's just because its arnaud ) so Nenad is and so I cheer for him in doubles And if there comes one day Arnaud has to play him in a doubles-match I'm going to be neutral

Chiqui
Old 05-26-2005, 08:51 PM   #69
country flag Catchie

1st Round:
Florian Mayer GER/ Rogier Wassen NED
vs.

6-3, 4-6, 6-2

2nd round
Nicolas Devilder (FRA)/Marc Gicquel (FRA)
vs.

Chiqui
Old 05-28-2005, 11:54 AM   #70
country flag smarty06

nenad also won the mixed doubles match with ana against the 2nd seeders... next up they play Corina Morariu /Jared Palmer of the USA.

so far so good...

as far as Arnaud goes, its a shame he lost in that 5 setter, i watched it on Tv the other day.... i remember him playing a 5 setter also i think it was last year at RG against santoro i think.... that match went on for ages!!! i really didnt want either of them to lose because they both fought so hard for so long... i think it was arnaud who lost in the end though..

i tend to cheer for the players I've seen live which isnt that many, i have seen nenad play live, so thats one of the reasons why i cheer for him besides the fact that he's from the same city as me.
Old 05-28-2005, 08:41 PM   #71
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i had no idea nenad was playing mixed as well, but its great that he is playing with ana, i dont know what shes like with doubles, but shes only 18 and here they all call her the rising star or the star of tomorrow, apparently she is very promising. at least thats what the commentators say. anyway she is from belgrade, like nenad. went from ranked 600 or something last year to 30th now.

She's 17 actually, 18 in November And she's just beaten Amelie Mauresmo so, YEAH SHE'S PRETTY DARN GOOD! Good luck to Nenad&Ana!!!

Boris Pašanski | Mario Ančić | Tomas Berdych| Andy Roddick | Marcos Baghdatis | Richard Gasquet | James Blake | Fabrice Santoro

Note to self: Beware of the haters:
disturb3d, RFitzpatrick...
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2005, 12:01 PM   #72
country flag Catchie

I saw Ana play against Mauresmo, really glad she won and now i see that you have her as your avatar and before yesterday i didn't know who she was but she's cool

Chiqui
Old 05-29-2005, 12:04 PM   #73
country flag Catchie

Quote:
nenad also won the mixed doubles match with ana against the 2nd seeders... next up they play Corina Morariu /Jared Palmer of the USA.

so far so good...

as far as Arnaud goes, its a shame he lost in that 5 setter, i watched it on Tv the other day.... i remember him playing a 5 setter also i think it was last year at RG against santoro i think.... that match went on for ages!!! i really didnt want either of them to lose because they both fought so hard for so long... i think it was arnaud who lost in the end though..

i tend to cheer for the players I've seen live which isnt that many, i have seen nenad play live, so thats one of the reasons why i cheer for him besides the fact that he's from the same city as me.
Yeah that was last year against santoro, my sister was cheering fot santoro and i really wanted anraud to win, but sadly he lost.. It really went on for a long time, i heard it was the longest match ever played or something, thought it was over 6 hourd or something...
I cheer for the players i like on tv and who are nice in real live... I sometimes have that players i cheer for arent that nice so then ik don't like em that much anymore as i did before...

Chiqui
Old 05-29-2005, 12:16 PM   #74
country flag Catchie

2nd round
Nicolas Devilder (FRA)/Marc Gicquel (FRA)
vs.

1-6, 3-6 (saw i did it the wrong way around a few posts earlier )

3rd round
Frantisek Cermak CZE (10)/ Leos Friedl CZE (10)
vs.
Leander Paes IND (6)/Nenad Zimonjic SCG (6)

If the ywin this round, they're up against the Bryans, who defeated Olivier Rochus and Xavier Malisse from Belgium...

So good luck to Nenad & Leander

Chiqui
Old 05-29-2005, 04:14 PM   #75
country flag smarty06

those damn twins again!!

i think they can beat them. good luck boys!

hmmm, didnt xavier and olivier win the RG doubles last year? or maybe i remember wrong. i didnt think the bryan twins would be so good on clay....