The Nenad Zimonjic Thread - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-02-2005, 10:44 AM   #46
country flag smarty06

smarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Nenad Zimonjic Thread

catchie its cool that u follow nenads tennis, in my opinion he is seriously a great doubles player... but not that many people know him cus his singles record is pretty weak. and not only that but he is such a nice guy in general. yesterday when novak lost the final match against fligen, nenad was like the first one over to where novak was and like conforting him..it really looked like novak had his head on nenads shoulder and was crying.... bless.
smarty06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-03-2005, 01:41 AM   #47
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

This is maybe a really stupid question but how come that Abro has the Montenegro flag, Natasha250688 the Serbian flag and Smarty06 has the Serbia&Montenegro flag? I know they where seperate countries before but now they are together aren't they? Maybe one of you three ( I assume you live there and know a bit about your country ) could explain this to me why there a three different flags and why you picked the one you have...
P.s. if I'm totally wrong about it being one country now, please tell me also

Sébastien Grosjean || Nenad Zimonjic

Chiqui
Catchie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 10:08 AM   #48
country flag smarty06

smarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond reputesmarty06 has a reputation beyond repute

its definitely NOT a stupid question because....it so happens that i dont really know how to answer that. ive never been good with flags...and im surprised the menstennisforum lets u choose between these 3 options.... officially, since the serbia and monenegro ARE still together, the official name for the country is serbia&mont. and the official flag for our country is the one I have. but.... since there has been talk of the two seperating for a couple of years now, which will probably eventually happen, the people belonging to the two countries have started to refer to themselves as either serbs or as montenigrans, u dont really say 'yeah, im serbian-montenigran'. i still try to put montenegro wherever possible since we are officially one country and i think its wrong to leave them out... even tho all the tennis players we got are serbs... and also the flag I have is the one that has been used for the longest time, even after croatia and slovenia and stuff seperated and yugoslavia was smaller-we still had that flag. i dunno i was just always taught that that was our countrys flag...
yeah it can be a bit confusing, but its not really that bad and i hope i made things a bit clearer for you now...
oh and by the way, which is the correct way of refering to your country, holland or the netherlands?? or are both okay?
Old 05-03-2005, 01:37 PM   #49
country flag Catchie

Catchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond reputeCatchie has a reputation beyond repute

I think both are okay, but i dunno some people like it better when you say the netherlands, others (like me) don't really care.
Thanks for explaining the flag-thing to me. I believe I got it totally wrong because you say that there has been a long talk of the two seperating. So they where always together and now want to maybe seperate? I thought they were two different countries before and then got together...

Chiqui
Old 05-03-2005, 02:11 PM   #50
country flag Natasha250688

Natasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond reputeNatasha250688 has a reputation beyond repute

I changed my flag now to Serbia and Montenegro flag ( it says Yugoslavia here ), cuz I didn't notice, I just typed S and it showed Serbia, I don't know why they put separately flags of Serbia and of Montenegro, so there are 3 different flags for one country
Natasha250688 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2005, 09:38 PM   #51
country flag Catchie

Well I saw this afternoon that Nenad and Leander Paes had a bye in the first round doubles in Rome. Now they have to play against the Italians Daniele Bracciali/Giorgio Galimberti. They defeated Jurgen Melzer/Andy Roddick in the first round.
Nenad & Leander
Edit: Seeded players:
1. Knowles.Nestor
2. Bjorkman/Mirnyi
3. Bryan/Bryan
4. Black/Ullyet
5. Bhupathi/Woodbridge
6. Paes/Zimonjic
7. Arthurs/Hanley
8. Llodra/Santoro

Chiqui

Last edited by Catchie : 05-03-2005 at 09:42 PM.
Old 05-04-2005, 10:09 AM   #52
country flag smarty06

i hope they do well against the italians!!!!!
Old 05-04-2005, 12:48 PM   #53
country flag abro

abro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catchie
This is maybe a really stupid question but how come that Abro has the Montenegro flag, Natasha250688 the Serbian flag and Smarty06 has the Serbia&Montenegro flag? I know they where seperate countries before but now they are together aren't they? Maybe one of you three ( I assume you live there and know a bit about your country ) could explain this to me why there a three different flags and why you picked the one you have...
P.s. if I'm totally wrong about it being one country now, please tell me also
hi
I saw that natasha and smarty answered your question and I thought I should too
you see the same thing happened to me as to natasha I was looking for serbia and montenegro and saw only serbia(didn't know they still use yugoslavia here) and thought if there isn't s&m I'll put montenegro becouse I live there
it isn't strange you have been confused becouse some of us here are too
Old 05-04-2005, 12:52 PM   #54
country flag abro

abro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond reputeabro has a reputation beyond repute

btw good luck to paes/zimonjic
hope they win
Old 05-06-2005, 03:52 PM   #55
country flag Catchie

Peas/Ziminjic won with 6-4 5-7 6-1
Next up are The Bryan brothers... Good luck Nenad & Leander

Chiqui
Old 05-07-2005, 10:49 AM   #56
country flag JuanChuffy007

JuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond reputeJuanChuffy007 has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to say hi
thread you have here Fenna
Old 05-07-2005, 03:08 PM   #57
country flag smarty06

if i heard correctly they lost to the twins... which is a shame cus they played against them recently and beat them..oh well, better luck next time
Old 05-07-2005, 05:18 PM   #58
country flag abro

Last edited by abro : 05-07-2005 at 05:20 PM.
abro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2005, 01:54 PM   #59
country flag Catchie

Yeah they lost

Chiqui
Old 05-13-2005, 09:50 PM   #60
country flag Catchie

Hey people, just wanted to let you know that I got a cold and didn't spend time on the pc for a couple of days and I'm better now, but as I'm catching up on other threads I will look for what Nenad's been up to as soon as possible

Chiqui