Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov - Page 9 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-01-2008, 10:00 AM   #121
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor Dimitrov

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaithy View Post
Thanks for the info. He's preparing himself for something big in singles then. (fingers crossed)

Some good memories, I think they're not posted.

Great memories!
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2008, 10:38 AM   #122

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
US Open blog
Hi Iím Grigor Dimitrov, Iím going to be the blogger this week and set you up with the new stuff!

Last time you heard from me would have been when I won Junior Wimbledon. Well since then Iíve been having a nice time on vacation at the seaside in Bulgaria, I wonít tell you for how long!

I arrived in New York a couple of days ago. This is my second time in New York, I really like it. The people, the atmosphere are great, but I canít have too much fun because Iím trying to prepare for the tournament.

I play my first match tomorrow against Julien Obry a French guy. Iíve never played him before but Iíll try to do a good job and weíll see how it goes.

Iíve been practising with some good players since I got here, Verdasco, Donald Young so Iím feeling good. I canít blog for too long today, Iíve got to rush off because Iím going to practise now, this time with a girlÖÖÖ! But it is Daniela Hantuchova!! Ha ha!

See you tomorrow

Grigor
Old 09-01-2008, 04:03 PM   #123
country flag blaithy

blaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond repute

Easy win - 6:2 6:2
He's playing Ty D Trombetta next.

I guess the training with Hantuchova has inspired him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWREqPtdxhE&feature=sub
blaithy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:29 PM   #124

Quote:
Easy win - 6:2 6:2
He's playing Ty D Trombetta next.

I guess the training with Hantuchova has inspired him.
Great win!
Old 09-01-2008, 05:01 PM   #125

Junior ranking

3 Grigor Dimitrov
Old 09-01-2008, 05:14 PM   #126
country flag Pepi.
Ajmo Marin!

Pepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond reputePepi. has a reputation beyond repute

Good start!!

Go Grigor

Quote:
Q. Why are you playing such good tennis?

MARIN CILIC: 'Cause I'm a good player (smiling).
Marin Cilic & Jo Wilfried Tsonga
Gasquet Dimitrov Gulbis
Pepi. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 07:59 AM   #127

Quote:
US Open blog
MONDAY

Today, Day 2, G-Force is back with the headline of how he is going to win the US Open ......just joking!!!

So first match, easy to say it was good, I didn't expect that from myself but I've been here a couple of days and got used to the tournament, so I started pretty strong. Today was goddamn warm! Lucky I played early but it was still like a sauna out there. The score was 62 62 and I was playing pretty good. I'm pleased with that because he's a good player.

After the match I had to come straight off of court and do an interview for you guys on the ITF site and do the blog. Then I'm going to take a shower, stretch, have some lunch. The food is perfect here. After that I speak with my coaches anout the match then I'll hit some more balls this afernoon.

At tournaments you have a lot of time hanging around so I chat alot on the internet, I like to listen to music, mostly hip hop. I also like to watch the TV. I've been watching a series called Monk over the internet. He is the dumbest guy ever but really funny. Now I'm in the US I can watch it for real. I don't want to watch more tennis on tv! Well maybe sometimes...

One thing that is good about being here in the US is the ice cream! I'm loving the Ben & Jerrys, expecially the caramel and cookies flavour. Later I might have something else to eat but I can't tell you about that as it's unprofessional.....

See you tomorrow

Grigor
http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/new...rticleid=19218
Old 09-02-2008, 08:36 PM   #128

Grigor won 7-5 6-1

Superb second set!He had 5 or more points for 6-0 ,but
Old 09-02-2008, 10:15 PM   #129
country flag maconick

maconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond repute

Great Job Grigor, soon to be 1 junior
maconick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 06:59 AM   #130
country flag Venle

Venle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond reputeVenle has a reputation beyond repute

Grigor Dimitrov is a great player, allez!
Venle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 08:04 AM   #131

Quote:
US Open blog
TUESDAY

So today I had to wait around a long time to play my match. I came on site around 10.30. I watched the beginning of some of the matches then I practiced for about 35 minutes.

After practice I had some lunch, ravioli with about ten kilos of chicken so it was more like eating chicken with sauce than pasta with chicken.

I went on court around 3pm this afternoon and I was done by 4.10pm. The first set score was 75, I didnít play too good because I got some bad news just before the match so I found it difficult to focus. But I managed to get my head together in the second set and won the match 75 61.

It was difficult but I had to get through it because thatís life. Sorry I donít have any jokes for you today because Iím feeling a bit sad, but donít worry, Iím still here and Iíll be back tomorrow.

Grigor
Old 09-03-2008, 10:52 AM   #132
country flag blaithy

blaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond reputeblaithy has a reputation beyond repute

Made me curious as well. Whatever the problem is, I hope it's not that bad and it won't affect his game.

Old 09-04-2008, 09:37 AM   #133
country flag blaithy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maconick View Post
After that he is playing Spain F34 [September 08 - Můstoles - Hard]

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=130514
Strange. According to some articles he's playing Trofeo Internacional de Tenis Ciudad de Albacete, 6-13 September.

http://www.laverdad.es/albacete/2008...-20080819.html

Anyway, all the best luck tonight!

Old 09-04-2008, 11:08 AM   #134
country flag SniperBG

SniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond reputeSniperBG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Strange. According to some articles he's playing Trofeo Internacional de Tenis Ciudad de Albacete, 6-13 September.

Any more information about this tournament ?
SniperBG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 05:35 PM   #135
country flag maconick

maconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond reputemaconick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I must assume he didn't think he would make the entry list but he just made it so he will probably play Spain F34.
maconick is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote