Grigor "Grisho" Dimitrov - Page 56 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-09-2009, 07:42 PM   #826
country flag sher_rafavsroger

sher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Grigor Dimitrov

Quote:
Originally Posted by FedererBulgaria View Post
Hi!Challengers now,thats all!
ok thanks, i'll keep this thread in eye to see what he's playing

Quote:
Sleep with my eyes open,
Dream when I'm dead,
Love who my heart's chosen,
conque what lies ahead
- Ryan Keith Follese (Hot Chelle Rae)
sher_rafavsroger is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-09-2009, 07:43 PM   #827
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sher_rafavsroger View Post
ok thanks, i'll keep this thread in eye to see what he's playing
You`re welcome!
Old 03-09-2009, 07:58 PM   #828

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond reputeFedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

You`re new fan,may be watching him against Nadal?
Old 03-10-2009, 02:02 PM   #829
country flag stefsj

stefsj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
hello all!
im kinda new here, so first of all hi

wanted to ask if any of you know Grigor's schedule of this year? i tried to find it but didnt succeed..
thanks already
Grigor, his father and his coach said independently that he is going to Thailand for TWO tournaments next. From the atp site it seems to be in Bangkok starting March 16th (for which I believe he has a WC) and Khorat on the 23rd. Both of them are hard court.

Hopefully he can make a run in both!
stefsj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:19 PM   #830
country flag stefsj

stefsj is on a distinguished road

For reference for some of the international crowd or people who simply don't know:

The third picture above (thanks for the pics FedererBulgaria!) has Grigor and his father. This guy is the initial inspiration for Grigor to get involved in tennis and has ties with the Bulgarian Tennis Association. Don't know of exact position. The interesting fact for that person and his belief in his son is that last year he sold the family vehicle in order to buy Grigor a ticket to go to London and play in the junior's Wimbledon. What an investment!!

One thing that strikes me is that Grigor is not flying in the skies. In his interviews he talks like a reasonable person and above his age. For example his latest comment on playing for the Davis cup was that it's much more pressure to play in that tournament, because you don't play for yourself only. Seems like he knows how he got here and is respectful to everyone that helped that route. In my opinion that talks highly of a 17 year old who has already pushed to the wall the world's number 1 and 8!
stefsj is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:56 PM   #831
country flag RogersHardCandy

RogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hello all!
im kinda new here, so first of all hi
Hello ! Nice to meet you ! What's your name ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by stefsj View Post
last year he sold the family vehicle in order to buy Grigor a ticket to go to London and play in the junior's Wimbledon.
And they lived happily ever after ! Uhm I mean, and Grigor won junior's Wimbledon Thank your for this stefsj i didn't know it

Twitter http://twitter.com/ClaySeason
if you're on Twitter tell me and I'll add you back

Roger Federer THE GOAT * Poor Rafatards
My Tennis Graphic LiveJournal
RogersHardCandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #832

sher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond reputesher_rafavsroger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You`re new fan,may be watching him against Nadal?
yeah you got that right

Quote:
Grigor, his father and his coach said independently that he is going to Thailand for TWO tournaments next. From the atp site it seems to be in Bangkok starting March 16th (for which I believe he has a WC) and Khorat on the 23rd. Both of them are hard court.

Hopefully he can make a run in both!
aahh thanks! and yeah, i hope so too!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersHardCandy View Post
Hello ! Nice to meet you ! What's your name ?
hey! nice to meat you too my name's Sherelle, but everybody calls me Sher so you all can to. whats yours?

Quote:
Sleep with my eyes open,
Dream when I'm dead,
conque what lies ahead
Old 03-10-2009, 07:33 PM   #833

Quote:

hey! nice to meat you too my name's Sherelle, but everybody calls me Sher so you all can to. whats yours?
I`m Alexander!Or just Alex!
Old 03-10-2009, 09:48 PM   #834
country flag Etern

Etern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond reputeEtern has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The interesting fact for that person and his belief in his son is that last year he sold the family vehicle in order to buy Grigor a ticket to go to London and play in the junior's Wimbledon. What an investment!!
I did not know that. It's very nice to hear Grigor has a good family that supports him. Hopefully international media will start report more about him soon. At the moment it's hard to find out that much about him
Etern is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:19 PM   #835
country flag RogersHardCandy

RogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond reputeRogersHardCandy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! Cool name, i have never heard of it before I like it and yes i'll call you Sher or Sherry if you don't mind
My name is Alberta; no, i'm not kidding

Twitter http://twitter.com/ClaySeason
if you're on Twitter tell me and I'll add you back

Roger Federer THE GOAT * Poor Rafatards
My Tennis Graphic LiveJournal
RogersHardCandy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 07:51 AM   #836

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogersHardCandy View Post
Wow! Cool name, i have never heard of it before I like it and yes i'll call you Sher or Sherry if you don't mind
My name is Alberta; no, i'm not kidding
i know you're not
and thanks, i dont mind you calling me either Sher or Sherry, they're both nicknames of me

and hi Alex

Quote:
Sleep with my eyes open,
Dream when I'm dead,
conque what lies ahead
Old 03-11-2009, 08:10 AM   #837
country flag Saumon

Saumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond reputeSaumon has a reputation beyond repute

A video about adidas Player Development Programme featuring Dimitrov training in Las Vegas last winter:

And another DC pic:

Old 03-11-2009, 09:14 AM   #838
country flag Loko_Lindo

Loko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond reputeLoko_Lindo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Davis Cup

Looking at those pics makes me feel like a very proud Bulgarian
Loko_Lindo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2009, 01:06 AM   #839
country flag kirschbomb

kirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond reputekirschbomb has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have Wimbledon 2008 2R G Dimitrov vs N Angus torrent? I have no seeds for it and would REALLY like to have this match! Please can you reseed if you have it!
Old 03-13-2009, 12:38 PM   #840
country flag moro_girl

moro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond reputemoro_girl has a reputation beyond repute

I want to know Dimitrov play challenger at Bangkok next week?
moro_girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote