Irish Tennis - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 01-23-2010, 07:36 PM   #61
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Irish Tennis

Hey guys

Nolby and I asked nicely on the T4U video forum and Sdede obliged with a streamrip of Louk's match against Isner, will probably be the Eurosport no commentary stream from the Eurosport Player...

http://rapidshare.com/files/33989052...nsen.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33949419...nsen.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33950255...nsen.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33951059...nsen.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33951081...nsen.part5.rar

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-24-2010, 04:11 AM   #62
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
Hey guys

Nolby and I asked nicely on the T4U video forum and Sdede obliged with a streamrip of Louk's match against Isner, will probably be the Eurosport no commentary stream from the Eurosport Player...

http://rapidshare.com/files/33989052...nsen.part1.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33949419...nsen.part2.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33950255...nsen.part3.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33951059...nsen.part4.rar
http://rapidshare.com/files/33951081...nsen.part5.rar
Les, you and Sdede are legendary!!!

Thank you so much!!! This is fantastic.

Frederico, you can now watch Louk's match vs. Isner and see how well he played.

Congrats on the great match by Muzza today. I tried writing a thoughtful analysis on the match in GM earlier today, but it looks like it got lost in the middle of the Brithater/Clydey debates. Page 5, I think is where it is at.
Baggy: 2010 Sydney Champion
Gulbis: 2010 Delray Beach Champion
Del Pony: 2009 U.S. Open Champion (Please come back! )
======================================
Nolby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:32 AM   #63
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah Brithater (don't be fooled by the name) is half Scottish and actually quite likes Andy

Sdede says he'll look for his R1 match too, but he's really busy so it might take a while!

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 10:52 AM   #64
country flag Thanos
Banned!

Thanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond reputeThanos has a reputation beyond repute

louk was the most animated player i ever seen live. he was jumping around after every point he won against lu.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Picture 062_1.jpg (99.5 KB, 4 views)
File Type: jpg Picture 063_1.jpg (92.4 KB, 4 views)
Thanos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2010, 06:32 PM   #65
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Nolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond reputeNolby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsTree View Post
Yeah Brithater (don't be fooled by the name) is half Scottish and actually quite likes Andy
I read about 20+ posts that would seem to suggest otherwise...and to the eXtreme!! I'll try and re-read the thread with that thought in mind.

Quote:
Sdede says he'll look for his R1 match too, but he's really busy so it might take a while!

Thank you so much! To have the match where he WON would be great too! I didn't even really think that one was retrievable because I never saw a stream for it....and I looked very hard for one too. I am guessing almost noone even saw that match the first time. Wow!

BTW, I downloaded JDownloader and it is active right now. Thanks again!

Say thanks to Sdede and I will do so as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thanos View Post
louk was the most animated player i ever seen live. he was jumping around after every point he won against lu.
Thanks for the pics, Thanos! He seemed really composed and dead serious for the most part against Isner...except when he had a couple of spectacular shots at key moments. Perhaps that was because he was in a battle and knew he was on the big stage? I guess he was behind the whole time too. I hope we get to see the Lu match to see Louk being animated and winning.

Last edited by Nolby : 01-24-2010 at 06:55 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 12:41 AM   #66
country flag Henry Chinaski

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Boys Singles first round scores:

Dominik Schulz (Ger) (8) d. John Morrissey (Irl) 6-1 6-1

Sam Barry (Irl) d Victor Baluda (Rus) 6-7 6-4 6-3

Another win at a very notable slam for Irish tennis....
Old 01-25-2010, 09:30 PM   #67
country flag Frederico

Frederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond reputeFrederico has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks vey much for the stream, downloaded and watched yest, was very impressed by both players, Louk seems to be much better player than his rank
Frederico is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2010, 09:53 PM   #68
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederico View Post
Thanks vey much for the stream, downloaded and watched yest, was very impressed by both players, Louk seems to be much better player than his rank
If not for a handful of points here and there in the second and third sets....but I think that ability to be more clutch on big points comes with getting used to playing more big time matches. Obviously, that match had to be highly stressful and easily the biggest of his career. He showed a ton of fight and great shotmaking ability and court coverage.

Tip to those downloading the match. Rapidshare (RS) has only been dependable for me after 9 pm GMT the past couple of days. I am currently successfully downloading Part 4, but have failed on numerous occassions due to the server being too busy earlier today. This was the case yesterday too.

Someone recommended a free open source program (all platforms) that will keep checking for open download slots on Share servers. On RS, it asks one to wait for another download attempt every two minutes if downloading a file with a free account. This program has been wonderful and relieved me of the burden of worrying about when RapidShare servers would have open slots again or having to make repeated individual download attempts.

You can also line up all the links for the separate files for the match all at once, and forget about going back to the site until all files have been downloaded. It does the irritating work for you and RS has been as overloaded lately as I've ever seen it:

http://jdownloader.org/download/index

Last edited by Nolby : 01-25-2010 at 10:10 PM.
Old 01-27-2010, 10:48 PM   #69

Henry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond reputeHenry Chinaski has a reputation beyond repute

Heilbronn Ch R1:

Bohli d Sorensen 6-3 6-2.

Back to earth with a bang for Louk. Probably a wasted wildcard for the organisers. He must have been exhausted.
Old 01-28-2010, 03:18 AM   #70
country flag Nolby
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry Chinaski View Post
Heilbronn Ch R1:

Bohli d Sorensen 6-3 6-2.

Back to earth with a bang for Louk. Probably a wasted wildcard for the organisers. He must have been exhausted.
No kiddng!!

That is bad news. What do Fed fans say? Louk only shows up for the slams.
Old 02-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #71

Conor and Louk are in Kazan in Russia this week for a challenger.

Also, a limited number of Davis Cup tickets went on sale yesterday.

Only €35 for a 3 day ticket. Unfortunately I'm flat broke at the moment.
Old 02-06-2010, 12:18 AM   #72

Sorensen really does only show up for the slams. Gubbed by Donskoy in R1.

Conor is kicking ass though:

Quote:
Niland into semis in Russia
Friday, 5 February 2010 22:00

Ireland's Conor Niland followed up his two wins in the Australian Open qualifying with his third victory in the ATP Challenger Tour event in Kazan, Russia.

Unseeded Niland nailed down a place in the singles semi-finals when the No 7 seed, Russia's Konstantin Kravchuk, retired injured trailing Niland 2-6 and 0-1.

The Limerick man faces an even more daunting task when he comes up Germany's Julian Reister, the top seed, who has dropped a total of 11 games in his three contests so far in the tournament.

However, 277-ranked Niland will take some encouragement from the fact that the 23-year-old from Hamburg, who is ranked at 172, failed to get past the first round of qualifying in the Australian Open.

Meanwhile, Niland's Davis Cup teammates Barry King and Colin O'Brien clinched a doubles semi-final place in the ITF Futures event in Nussloch, Germany.

The No 3 seeded Dublin duo scored a 6-4 1-6 10-6 (champions' tie-break) victory over Luxembourg pair Gilles Muller and Mike Scheidweiler, who both played in the April 2000 Davis Cup loss to Ireland, at Mondorf-les-Bains.

King and O'Brien face Czech pairing Roman Jebavy and Daniel Lustig, the latter having eliminated King in the second round of the singles in the same tournament.
Old 03-06-2010, 03:23 AM   #73

anyone at the Davis Cup ties?

I wanted to go but i'm so broke right now.

I guess Louk is injured(AGAIN) because McGee stepped in and got the job done.

What an awesome result from Niland against a player ranked over 100 places higher.

I expected him to win but to do it for the loss of just 6 games is incredible.

Wish I could've gone. Tie should be in bag now.
Old 04-03-2010, 12:08 PM   #74
country flag Holmzy

Holmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi i was wondering can anyone help me? i tried to download Louk's match against Isner but it didnt successfully download for me. If anyone has all the video parts could u send it to my e-mail plz? geoffholmes@eircom.net
Holmzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 10:05 AM   #75
country flag Holmzy

Holmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond reputeHolmzy has a reputation beyond repute

Conor Niland qualified for the US Men's Claycourt Championships in Houston yesterday. He now faces Mardy Fish in the 1st Round tonight, Good Luck Conor!
Holmzy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote