Euro 2008 MTF Fantasy Football - Page 12 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-29-2008, 10:53 PM   #166
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Euro 2008 MTF Fantasy Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
Did you give up the game, or did the game give you up? You can spin it anyway you like, but a true champion takes a defeat with honour and never gives up. Ever. It's disrespectful to those who put the work in day in, day out. If L_Mac can't make it to Monte Carlo with me next year when I win this thing, then I'll offer to take you and give you some lessons on how to conduct yourself in Fantasy Sports circles.

No, it's ok. I was all lubed up before the final because I knew what was coming. It might hurt tomorrow, though.
You mean I'm your #2 choice? I'll fanboy your team if you guarantee me a place in MC, much better than l_mac could fangirl it

adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-29-2008, 11:06 PM   #167
country flag jayjay

jayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond reputejayjay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adee-gee View Post
You mean I'm your #2 choice? I'll fanboy your team if you guarantee me a place in MC, much better than l_mac could fangirl it

You're not even that good, mate. You're my 3rd choice. My Nadal-loving GF can't fit it into her schedule, so I said I'd take a KOCer and L_Mac seemed the obvious choice.

Either way, I'll see you at Wimbledon next year and will be able to impart my wisdom of Fantasy Sports to you, as I'll be there for pretty much the entire two weeks. And I will also show you how you can incorporate more sting into your forehand which I saw you having trouble with on Daily Motion. It was powder puff, I thought it was Camille Pin for a second.
jayjay is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2008, 11:55 PM   #168
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay View Post
You're not even that good, mate. You're my 3rd choice. My Nadal-loving GF can't fit it into her schedule, so I said I'd take a KOCer and L_Mac seemed the obvious choice.

Either way, I'll see you at Wimbledon next year and will be able to impart my wisdom of Fantasy Sports to you, as I'll be there for pretty much the entire two weeks. And I will also show you how you can incorporate more sting into your forehand which I saw you having trouble with on Daily Motion. It was powder puff, I thought it was Camille Pin for a second.

Ah look forward to it My forehand needs no work though, Sanguinetti would kill for a forehand like mine
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote