Need help for New Stick - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-21-2008, 07:21 AM   #1
country flag Cyrix

Cyrix is on a distinguished road
Unhappy Need help for New Stick

I'm planning to buy new stick, to replace my old one which was given to me by my cousin... I'm using (old) Head Radical Tour Series (630 cm headsize)... I kinda used to the spec of this stick, so i'm planing to buys new stick with specs similar to my old one... I do prepare Head or Wilson stick... but any stick with almost the same specs with my old one is highly appreciated... I badly need your expertise...thanks in advance...

Last edited by Cyrix : 05-21-2008 at 01:08 PM. Reason: typing error
Cyrix is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2008, 01:22 AM   #2
country flag ThizServe

ThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond reputeThizServe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Need help for New Stick

just go to this site and type in your racquet specs and voila!

http://www.racquetfinder.com/search.htm
Old 05-22-2008, 03:59 AM   #3
country flag Cyrix

Thanks ThizServe... I found this racquet's interesting and hopefully suited me "Wilson K Factor KSix-One 95 (16x18) Racquets" Does anyone can give comments on this stick. I like heavy racquet's, I usually do fullback swing in my forehand stroke (and lots of spin) i used double handed when it comes to backhand... i like to play on baseline but i always play double, I guess i need a over-all stick (baseline-volley stick, if it exist... hehehe). Guys, i need your expertise on the stick I'm planning to purchase the "Wilson K Factor KSix-One 95 (16x18) Racquets"...

Last edited by Cyrix : 05-22-2008 at 04:21 AM.
Old 05-22-2008, 06:39 AM   #4
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

the k61 95 is a great control racket. the open string pattern gives you greater access to spin and a slightly softer feel from the string bed. due to its balance it is best suited to a baseliner, but at the net it is still manouvrable and sweet due to the small head size. the head size is slightly smaller than what you are used to, but the difference is quite minimal.

just to give you some more options, other similar rackets are:

dunlop aerogel 200 (613 cm, 320g)
yonex rqis tour 1 (613 cm, 320)
head microgel prestige pro (630 cm, 325g)
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:30 AM   #5
country flag gaz

gaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond repute

there are lots o frackets out there and as usual i will always advise to to test before you buy
the racket finder is out of date ad the models on it are about 3 years old
gaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 07:49 AM   #6
country flag Cyrix

@jazar & gaz... thanks a lot mate... u've been both helpful to me. sad to say gaz, most store here in my place won't do allow to demo the stick. i'm in a southern tip of the country... i usually order my stick in northern tip of the country (from end-to-end). i'm grateful for guys like u in this forum who's always extend a helping hand to a noob like me in the sport of tennis... keep it up.
Old 05-22-2008, 09:59 PM   #7
country flag gaz

gaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond repute

will do mate if you go to a site pwp.com that will tell you all the weight and balance points of the rackets so you could match it up woth your current racket
gaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote