Nadal attains Borgian Status on clay. Winner of 4 consecutive RGs!!! - Page 21 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 06-13-2008, 02:12 AM   #301
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Nadal attains Borgian Status on clay. Winner of 4 consecutive RGs!!!

thank you so much Foxy, good photos, lucky that you could meet both rafa and uncle Toni Are you the one in the photo? You look nice

p.s. i don't think the spectacles should be allowed to sit in the practise courts, isn't it disturbing and break the concentration of the players?

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2008, 07:00 AM   #302
country flag the_natural

the_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond reputethe_natural has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RG: Attempt to attain BORGian status on clay- into F faces "The ARM" :scared:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoman View Post
Gosh,

You know guys (and girls) I am watching Eurosport and perusing the Federer threat. The comments I read and hear are priceless ... I am having such a laugh.

6-1 first set.

As one commentator said "the public is quiet, they fear a quick final" ;-)
ur a freak... i dont know how u predicted a thrashing. but welll... u were off by a few games haha this was the greatest thrashing ever!!!
the_natural is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:10 AM   #303
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: RG: Attempt to attain BORGian status on clay- into F faces "The ARM" :scared:

but i am also a bit afraid that roger will do this to rafa should they both get to the final of wimby

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_natural View Post
ur a freak... i dont know how u predicted a thrashing. but welll... u were off by a few games haha this was the greatest thrashing ever!!!

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 06-17-2008, 11:08 PM   #304
country flag Tnn74

Tnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond reputeTnn74 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
but i am also a bit afraid that roger will do this to rafa should they both get to the final of wimby
Mimi, dear
Roger will not do this to Rafa here...
the bagel he got in the '06 Final was stage fright

>>PHENOMENADAL.COM
-Rafael Nadal Fansite! A Fresh Look.

-Still Slammin' for SAFIN. Forever.

Ferrero . Robredo . Nalbandian

I don't like Federer or Djokovic.
Tnn74 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 01:40 AM   #305
country flag Mimi

i meant i could not stand a third runner up trophy , it will make me crazy, coz for me runner up = first round lost, only the winner matters
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tnn74 View Post
Mimi, dear
Roger will not do this to Rafa here...
the bagel he got in the '06 Final was stage fright