Players With Pets and Animals Photo Thread - Page 5 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-20-2008, 09:37 AM   #61
country flag martine2
yawn

martine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond reputemartine2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Players With Pets and Animals Photo Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by mimi View Post
sorry, i beg to differ, dogs are the best, their loyalities towards their master always touched me
Well, that depends
Some people are cat lovers and others prefer dogs.

I have 4 dogs and a cat. I love them all but if I'd have to make a choice (hope not ), I'll choose my dogs.
martine2 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-20-2008, 09:42 AM   #62
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

do your cats and dogs get along well , many said dogs and cats are borned enemies
Quote:
Originally Posted by martine2 View Post
Well, that depends
Some people are cat lovers and others prefer dogs.

I have 4 dogs and a cat. I love them all but if I'd have to make a choice (hope not ), I'll choose my dogs.

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Mimi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:48 AM   #63
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
do your cats and dogs get along well , many said dogs and cats are borned enemies
I was bought up in a house with loads of cats and dogs, and they all got along perfectly well I only have cats now, because I work all day, and I don't think it's fair to keep dogs shut in the house all day with no one at home to exercise them, - but if I could be at home all day, I would probably have a dog as well, though I do much prefer cats - I think they are much cleaner, and far more independant and intelligent. As Martine says, it is purely a matter of personal taste though, and I don't think there should be any problems living together if they are used to being together.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:48 AM   #64
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sorry, i beg to differ, dogs are the best, their loyalities towards their master always touched me
My pug is a traitor. He's loyal to my grandpa and only loves me when I've got food, in the hope I'll give him some.

My cats are genuine, and more obedient. Saying that, it's not hard to be smarter than a pug I love them all though.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #65
country flag Ferrero Forever

Ferrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond reputeFerrero Forever has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No they're all fine together. But one of my cats (the oldest one) HATES the pug. He'll look at the pug as if he wants to kill him, and occasionally takes a swipe at him, but thats just how he is. The cat has attitude, and the dog is a weakling. It's all good though, the dog just shouldn't get to close to that particular cat.

Juan Monaco, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez, Juan Martin Del Potro, David Ferrer, Guillermo Garcia Lopez, Juan Ignatio Chela, Fernando Verdasco, Carlos Moya, Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer, Lucas Arnold Ker, Nicolas Lapentti
Ferrero Forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:42 AM   #66
country flag Mimi

Mimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond reputeMimi has a reputation beyond repute

HK is too small, so most of the houses do not allow pets, otherwise i will keep a small puppy , though some people secretl keep some

i don't much like cats, may be because of the bad things that i heard/read: my old collegue said her cat always bite her and its frightening when she showed me the scars the cat gave her, and a woman writer who wrote a lot about her cats, they pee on her bed, bite her, but she still spoiled them, and that makes me dislike cats

juanqui lover: watch carefully your cat, for fear that he will use his paws to hurt the poor pug

Epic movies, like brokeback mountain, are seldom found in the industry or worthy for the mainstream viewer. As often as I have watched the clips of this movie, I always find something more to it. For one, the gay stuff doesn't enter the picture for me, only the dimension of the highest love I have ever witnessed in life or on film.
Old 05-20-2008, 10:45 AM   #67
country flag JMG

JMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond reputeJMG has a reputation beyond repute

JMG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:46 AM   #68
country flag Mimi

i guess your grandpa gives the pug more food than you, thats why he loves him more

its strange that your cats are more obedient coz from what i heard, cats are difficult to control, my classmate told me with sadness that his cat who went out at night every day, did not come home one day, he thought he was being crushed by car
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanqui Lover View Post
My pug is a traitor. He's loyal to my grandpa and only loves me when I've got food, in the hope I'll give him some.

My cats are genuine, and more obedient. Saying that, it's not hard to be smarter than a pug I love them all though.

Old 05-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #69
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Roger with Edelweiss, Juliette's baby

Qatar Open 2006

Old 05-20-2008, 03:40 PM   #70
country flag TNX1.0E6TOPCA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

TNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond reputeTNX1.0E6TOPCA has a reputation beyond repute

Marin Cilic meets Mallo the koala during a visit to Royal Melbourne Zoo on Jan. 20, 2008

Marin Cilic meets Timmy the tree kangaroo during a visit to Royal Melbourne Zoo on Jan. 20, 2008

Jiri

Jan-Michael Gambill in love with tigers
Old 05-21-2008, 12:36 AM   #71
country flag Fee

Fee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond reputeFee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlaken View Post

Jan-Michael Gambill in love with tigers
That's the Jaguar steering wheel logo actually, but yeah, he loves big cats.

I had forgotten about that picture of James Blake and that rescued dog. It's a lovely photo.

@dougrobson - Whoever is supplying Mahut with hair gel needs to ink a sponsorship deal now.

@Wimbledon - FYI, with @Wimbledon live scoring devices, please add 50 to the games in the fifth set of the Isner v Mahut match.

@HolterMedia - Nice to see that a three-day test has come to tennis here @wimbledon.

Andy wearring Crocs, courtesy of Smitty8
Fee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 01:32 AM   #72
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And thanks for the pics with the cats. I adore cats, I've got 3 myself. Cats are just the most beautiful animals
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cat Lady View Post
Me too I have 6 of the little darlings
Quote:
The orange cat in your avatar looks just like one of mine. Cats are the best pets ever!
Cats. I love them. I have one cat and would love more but my mom doesn't want any. I have to disagree with what everyone else says about dogs. It's my opinion, but I really dislike them. I have a BIG fear of dogs -- all kinds and sizes.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 05:15 AM   #73
country flag Alx
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Alx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond reputeAlx has a reputation beyond repute

Nico Massu and Sergio Roitman at the Amersfoort's zoo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 576.jpg (44.5 KB, 121 views)

Nicolas Massu

Fernando Gonzalez

Vince "move your butt" Spadea Les ptits potes Victor Hanescu

Alx is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2008, 07:46 AM   #74
country flag *Ljubica*
Occasional Visitor

*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute*Ljubica* has a reputation beyond repute

Love the Marin Cilic photos Thanks.

Supporting Djoković, Tipsarević, Soderling, Tursunov, Youzhny, Cilić and quite a few more
*Ljubica* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2008, 02:02 AM   #75
country flag dkw

dkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond reputedkw has a reputation beyond repute

moo

dkw is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote