My Crappy Hamburg Pictures - - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-17-2008, 11:15 PM   #1
country flag Sunset of Age
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute
Default My Crappy Hamburg Pictures -

over here.

All from Hamburg - Monday till Thursday (alas - wish I could still be there!)
Photobucket account, so it downsizes the pictures - clickety-click-click for full size.

All of these made with a very wonky camera which I dropped on the floor just a few times too often, so don't expect too much of the quality. And as you all know who my fav players are, there's a slight bit of an overdose on Those Two, of course. Still I hope you'll enjoy 'em.

Oh, and this IS a bad pic, but it wins for reasons of cutiness - Rafa kissing the little girl that accompanied him entering the court for his match against Starace:

Awwwww....!

Am I still here? As one, with The Fear?
Am I still alive? I'm still f*cking ... Here...!"

"The Storm Before The Calm"

Anathema

Into music of the PROG-Dorky-kind? visit my blog or MTF's Prog Rock Thread.
Sunset of Age is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-17-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
country flag l_mac
I DON'T LIKE DJOKOVIC

l_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond reputel_mac has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My Crappy Hamburg Pictures -

That was very sweet. Thanks Karin
l_mac is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:20 PM   #3
Anathemaniac

Sunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond reputeSunset of Age has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by l_mac View Post
That was very sweet. Thanks Karin
You're welcome .
I was very happy to catch that lovely moment... Raf is a genuine sweetie.

Anathema

Old 05-17-2008, 11:44 PM   #4
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

thanks Karin
going to check them right now.

hope you had a good time in Hamburg. & how come you did not stay for your dream final?
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 11:49 PM   #5
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
thanks Karin
going to check them right now.

hope you had a good time in Hamburg. & how come you did not stay for your dream final?
For some :retard: :retard: :retard: reason I just didn't count on it to happen.
Just kidding, here - I ran out of money and didn't want to make the bet to have to witness a Djoko - Seppi final.

Doesn't matter, nothing takes away the lovely experience I had over there.

Anathema

Old 05-18-2008, 12:09 AM   #6
country flag Luvyoyoma1954@co

Luvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagena View Post
over here.

All from Hamburg - Monday till Thursday (alas - wish I could still be there!)
Photobucket account, so it downsizes the pictures - clickety-click-click for full size.

All of these made with a very wonky camera which I dropped on the floor just a few times too often, so don't expect too much of the quality. And as you all know who my fav players are, there's a slight bit of an overdose on Those Two, of course. Still I hope you'll enjoy 'em.

Oh, and this IS a bad pic, but it wins for reasons of cutiness - Rafa kissing the little girl that accompanied him entering the court for his match against Starace:

Awwwww....!
Could I get your permisson to post this pic. in a MSN Forum about Rafa?? If not, that is ok. Let me know.

RAFAEL NADAL FOREVER #1

David Ferrer, Nando Verdasco, Guillermo Canas, Nicolas Massu, Carlos Moya, Feli Lopez, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez and Guillermo Coria
Luvyoyoma1954@co is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 12:18 AM   #7
Anathemaniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvyoyoma1954@co View Post
Could I get your permisson to post this pic. in a MSN Forum about Rafa?? If not, that is ok. Let me know.

Go ahead love, as long as you add the proper credits to MTF's FedalTard#1 - Karin, me, that is.

Anathema

Old 05-18-2008, 12:21 AM   #8
country flag Luvyoyoma1954@co

Luvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond reputeLuvyoyoma1954@co has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papagena View Post
Go ahead love, as long as you add the proper credits to MTF's FedalTard#1 - Karin, me, that is.
Absolutely I shall. Thank you.

RAFAEL NADAL FOREVER #1

David Ferrer, Nando Verdasco, Guillermo Canas, Nicolas Massu, Carlos Moya, Feli Lopez, Tommy Robredo, Fernando Gonzalez and Guillermo Coria
Luvyoyoma1954@co is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 01:30 AM   #9
country flag *esther*

*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute*esther* has a reputation beyond repute

Wow...Karin! I like the Tomas' smiling. He's cute

and..... Roger and Andy Murray !!

newly recruited : StanislasWAWRINKA*GillesSIMON*Tsung-huaYANG

Please vote for Rendy's NEW FORUM
*esther* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 02:34 AM   #10
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Uncle Toni and his belly

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 03:01 AM   #11
Anathemaniac

^^ Nice guy, always applauding for Raf's opponent's good shots. He did so again during the match with Djoko today.

Anathema

Old 05-18-2008, 03:16 AM   #12
country flag ~*BGT*~

~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*BGT*~ has a reputation beyond repute

Does he get a lot of admirers and fans? Because I'm going to Miami in 2009, and if I see him, I might be obliged to ask for an autograph or picture if he's willing.

~♠ Gasquetaires ♠~

un pour tous, tous pour un
‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾‾
~*BGT*~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 10:16 AM   #13
country flag fedsfan1

fedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond reputefedsfan1 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the pics.
esp Roger & Goran
fedsfan1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 08:38 PM   #14
country flag Eden
Team Rogerin :-)

Eden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond reputeEden has a reputation beyond repute

Karin, thanks for the pictures
Those memories
Eden is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2008, 09:07 PM   #15
country flag raven gypsy

raven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond reputeraven gypsy has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Karin

I hope that thoroughly enjoyed your first live tournament.
It was a good one.

Thanks for the pictures--
especially the adorable one above and
the Rog practice pictures.
raven gypsy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote