Picnic on Henman Hill - Page 101 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 09-18-2002, 08:18 PM   #1501
country flag Mrs. B
MY BOY HAS 17 GRAND SLAMS

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack

OH MY GOD!!!! I thought I was the only person on the planet who had seen that movie! I loved it. His performance was wonderful, and the story was fresh.

Oh Now I want to see it again!
You guys, i'm learning so much about films from you. I have to add that to my list of 'must see' then...is that available on DVD?

FRENCH KISS
Mrs. B is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-18-2002, 08:24 PM   #1502
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by TennisHack

OH MY GOD!!!! I thought I was the only person on the planet who had seen that movie! I loved it. His performance was wonderful, and the story was fresh.

Oh Now I want to see it again!
No you're not. I've seen it twice and I taped it when it was on TV so now I can watch it whenever I'm in the mood.

I'm pretty sure it's available on DVD, Mrs. B.
Layla is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 08:25 PM   #1503
country flag TennisHack

TennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond reputeTennisHack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
You guys, i'm learning so much about films from you. I have to add that to my list of 'must see' then...is that available on DVD?
No, alas, but it is available on video.

I saw it on TV, too, but I haven't seen it when I've had the ability to tape. I'm jealous

You will be missed, Michel Kratochvil!
TennisHack is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 08:27 PM   #1504
Layla

Layla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond reputeLayla has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs. B
Leo D looks like a schoolboy...but he's been good in some roles...What's Eating Gilbert Grape.
True, he was incredible in that movie, but he was just a kid then. Then fame hit him like a ton of bricks and he's ego was just swelling and swelling. Now it's bigger than Godzilla. And he definitely didn't grow into a passable man. He forgot how to act too.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:28 PM   #1505
Layla

Quote:
Originally posted by IluvRogi
well I wouldnt mind him being at my school!Mmmmm actually come to think of it I would.There is a lad in our school,year below is a poor attempt of a Leo look a like,he is even greasier than the real one if possible.................Ugh thinking of Leo D makes me think of Titanic 3 long hours of pure................ahem you know what I mean.
Titanic *spit*
Old 09-18-2002, 08:28 PM   #1506
RogiFan

RogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond reputeRogiFan has a reputation beyond repute

Mrs. B.

They said that if Depor wins in Munich they will be making history! Wow! VAMOS, DEPOR!

P.S. I saw that film w Stephen Fry re: O Wilde. You know a great film? ELizabeth w J Fiennes and Cate Blanchett -- powerful, eery and beautiful! [Fry was good in Blackadder, so was Miranda Richardson -- she's a scream! She was in TO last week w R Fiennes.]

Hey, Depor has just won in Germany for the 1st time 3-2!!
RogiFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 08:29 PM   #1507
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ Layla Hey RF!Do u know the Milan score plz?anyone.........

Sami My captain. LFC forever! But John Terry rules!

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
ILR is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2002, 08:30 PM   #1508
country flag Mrs. B

Mrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. B has a reputation beyond repute

Yeheyyy, La Coruna won over Bayern, 3-2!!!

Olé Olé Olé Olé....

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-18-2002, 08:35 PM   #1509
country flag Mrs. B

Quote:
Originally posted by Layla

Titanic *spit*
LOL@Layla

FRENCH KISS
Old 09-18-2002, 08:37 PM   #1510
Layla

Quote:
Originally posted by IluvRogi
lol @ Layla Hey RF!Do u know the Milan score plz?anyone.........
Milan-Lens 2:1
Old 09-18-2002, 08:38 PM   #1511
country flag ILR

ILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond reputeILR has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you!Is that the final result?

Best of luck to: Juan Carlos Ferrero, Mark Philippoussis, Carlos Moya and Nico Lapentti. Tommy Haas is finally back! I missed you!
Old 09-18-2002, 08:41 PM   #1512
Layla

Yes it is. Goals were scored by Inzaghi (57 & 61) and Moreira (75).
Old 09-18-2002, 08:43 PM   #1513
Layla

Quote:
Originally posted by RogiFan
P.S. I saw that film w Stephen Fry re: O Wilde. You know a great film? ELizabeth w J Fiennes and Cate Blanchett -- powerful, eery and beautiful! [Fry was good in Blackadder, so was Miranda Richardson -- she's a scream! She was in TO last week w R Fiennes.]
I saw Elizabeth, it was an incredible film. Of course Cate Blanchett is an astonishing actress. She never keeps surprising me. Have you seen her in Shipping News or Bandits. I hardly recognized her.
Old 09-18-2002, 08:43 PM   #1514
country flag ILR

Go PIPO!hee hee.They are my fave Italian team.They have some fantastic players!

Old 09-18-2002, 08:53 PM   #1515
country flag ILR

Here is just one of the reasons!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg nesta.jpg (16.5 KB, 12 views)