My photos of David in AO 2008 ;) - Page 3 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2008, 08:06 PM   #31
country flag bibi_s

bibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond reputebibi_s has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My photos of David in AO 2008 ;)

Thank you very much, Noranova! It was great pleasure watching these lovely pictures that you took. Looking at them it is obvious you had great time at Australian Open! I wish you to be there next year as well.
bibi_s is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2008, 10:19 PM   #32
country flag justClaudia

justClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond reputejustClaudia has a reputation beyond repute

Crys, thanks a lot for sharing your lovely pictures with us.
it's good to see you around & hope all is well.

you should show up more often though.
justClaudia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:53 PM   #33
country flag canas

canas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond reputecanas has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Novanora

Entry: - (Career High: - )

Race: -

W: Delray Beach 10 ,
canas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 12:12 AM   #34
country flag gooner88

gooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond reputegooner88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks very much for the pics!
The weather looked great as well; very similar to what we're currently experiencing in the UK at the moment.
gooner88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:48 AM   #35
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi_s View Post
Thank you very much, Noranova! It was great pleasure watching these lovely pictures that you took. Looking at them it is obvious you had great time at Australian Open! I wish you to be there next year as well.
Thanks Bibi, oh yes, i really enjoy his training actually Diego will come to the court around half an hour before David comes and arrange everything for him first. So if you see Diego at some court, that means David will definitely appear here soon!! His team really takes care of him a lot, and it was a lot of fun to see he made jokes with other players. I also saw once time Diego and Martin came very early and during the waiting for David, they just started to play tennis with each other first for some fun. Yep, I think I will go to AO again coz I really like this tournament.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2008, 07:58 AM   #36
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by justClaudia View Post
Crys, thanks a lot for sharing your lovely pictures with us.
it's good to see you around & hope all is well.

you should show up more often though.
I am very well all the time don't worry I will try....and trust me I never leave him alone though sometimes his matches are really horrible and torturing and we all know that long time ago but yes, it's always a aesthetic thing to watch his style of tennis, and after so many years, i think i even appreciate this more than before. Hope Argentina can win Davis Cup this year to realize his dream.
Old 05-09-2008, 08:06 AM   #37
country flag novanora

Quote:
Originally Posted by gooner88 View Post
Thanks very much for the pics!
The weather looked great as well; very similar to what we're currently experiencing in the UK at the moment.
yep, it's sunny and the sun burned a lot, but to be honest I was quite comfortable with the sun. Just only one thing is the temperature of Mel drops down a lot from the late afternoon, so it's very cold when I watched the night session. What maked me very happy was, in Mel, you can play tennis a lot coz there are a lot of courts of all kinds without booking and you can go any time with the lovely weather and the daytime is very very long.