My photos of David in AO 2008 ;) - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-08-2008, 06:37 AM   #1
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default My photos of David in AO 2008 ;)

Hi all

Don’t know how many of my old friends are still staying here, but here I post again….
Claudia – Thanks for your rep and nice words, well I just see them today…..

I know it’s a little bit out of date…..but here are my photos of David’s training session in AO 2008. I am not sure to put them in a new thread or just in the picture thread, but they are quite a lot, and personally I like them all!! So I decide to open a separate thread to post these photos. If you are not interested or think they are too old, please ignore them.

Tish (bailarina) – it’s very nice to meet you in Mel and watch the matches together. I think I will come back to Mel again in the future and hope next time David can show the “real” him to us, And if you want to get the photo of us, please let me know your email address, so I can send them to you.

It’s really a nice experience to watch the Australian Open and I really like the atmosphere there. This is the first time I saw the live new team of David, and they are GREAT . Even the David’s performance in AO this time sucks, but I deeply trust this team can do big thing for him (they already did end of last year) . So here I also post some photos of the team and wish the best luck to them all.

Here we go……

Last edited by novanora : 05-08-2008 at 08:13 AM.
novanora is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-08-2008, 06:39 AM   #2
country flag novanora

novanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond reputenovanora has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: My photos of David in AO 2008 ;)

Old 05-08-2008, 06:40 AM   #3
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:41 AM   #4
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:44 AM   #5
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:46 AM   #6
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:48 AM   #7
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:50 AM   #8
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:52 AM   #9
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:55 AM   #10
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 06:59 AM   #11
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 07:02 AM   #12
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 07:04 AM   #13
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 07:07 AM   #14
country flag novanora

Old 05-08-2008, 07:12 AM   #15
country flag novanora