:: What's Your Fave Guille T-Shirt? :: - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 07-03-2004, 07:30 PM   #1
country flag Micca

Micca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond repute
Default :: What's Your Fave Guille T-Shirt? ::

Just wanted to know what your favourite Guille t-shirt is I know he has a lot so....Which one? See the choices and pick one! Can be hard, because you can't see the pictures with it, but I try to find the tournaments with it, where he wore them, so you can look for a picture on the internet...
This is also a bit late, because you first see the choices and then see MY story... Kinda stupid...Well you can always change your mind!

- Guillermo Coria & Rafael Nadal -

Micca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-03-2004, 09:32 PM   #2
country flag akin
Disqualified For
Racquet Abuse

akin will become famous soon enoughakin will become famous soon enough
Default Re: :: What's Your Fave Guille T-Shirt? ::

What t-shirts? I dont get this...
akin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2004, 08:19 AM   #3
country flag Micca

Micca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond reputeMicca has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: :: What's Your Fave Guille T-Shirt? ::

Yeah, sorry I have to explane this....I was making a poll and I was busy with the choices when my mom said I should go off the computer, but I wasnt ready yet, but I had to go, so I clicked it away and then a minute later I checked and then it had only saved the first part! THAT WAS NOT THE MEANING!! I thought I clicked it away, so that all of it was gone and that I should start again...But now I ruined it...I have to start a new one...AGAIN!! Really sorry!

- Guillermo Coria & Rafael Nadal -

Micca is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote