What Racquet DO You Use? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 08-30-2008, 10:57 AM   #1
country flag Knightmace

Knightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond reputeKnightmace has a reputation beyond repute
Default What Racquet DO You Use?

Just curious which oen and what's the specs?
Knightmace is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2008, 04:39 AM   #2
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What Racquet DO You Use?

I have actually just got new rackets because of my injured shoulder.

Wilson KBlade 98.
GlennMirnyi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 05:43 AM   #3
country flag sheeter

sheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond reputesheeter has a reputation beyond repute

Right now the good old wilson ntour 95, the first version. I might upgrade to a new racket soon though. It's 69.2cm long, weighs 28.8 grams, has a balance of 2pts. hl, and has an open 16 by 20 string pattern.
Old 09-01-2008, 01:54 PM   #4
country flag Bernard Black

Bernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond reputeBernard Black has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlennMirnyi View Post
I have actually just got new rackets because of my injured shoulder.

Wilson KBlade 98.
Great stick. How are you finding it compared to heavier racquets, I think you used to use the Ksix-one 90, right?
Bernard Black is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 04:15 PM   #5
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

GlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond reputeGlennMirnyi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TidusZidane View Post
Great stick. How are you finding it compared to heavier racquets, I think you used to use the Ksix-one 90, right?
I had hit with it some time ago and found it pretty solid. I'm just coming back to tennis tomorrow, so I'll give you further information tomorrow. I expect to lose a bit of pop on serve, to be honest, but the bigger headsize will probably increase a bit the power of my groundies, at the expense of control...
Old 09-01-2008, 04:53 PM   #6
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

Glenn, what's with the Finnish flag and love with Finland nowadays btw ?

And to answer the question, I have the KFactor K Six-One Tour 90.
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 01:19 AM   #7
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
Glenn, what's with the Finnish flag and love with Finland nowadays btw ?

And to answer the question, I have the KFactor K Six-One Tour 90.
You gotta love Suomi. Great country and a friend from there made me fall in love with the people.
Old 09-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #8
country flag Lopez

Lopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond reputeLopez has a reputation beyond repute

You're right there . Have you spent a lot of time here?

And umm, my spare racket is the nCode Tour 90 (or something)
lol, who will beat him? Wawrinka? Berdych? Gulbis? Rosol? Federer?

Only Del Potro can take him out before the semis, and he won't. Nadal is winning the AO, bet your house on it.
Somewhere out there, there is a homeless person who once took betting advice from GSMnadal
Lopez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 03:44 PM   #9
country flag GlennMirnyi
Banned!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lopez View Post
You're right there . Have you spent a lot of time here?

And umm, my spare racket is the nCode Tour 90 (or something)
Not yet. And I don't think I will when I come to Europe, as my Finn friend will be in Scotland.

Well, I just hit for the first time after my 1 month injury lay-off. Of course I'm pretty out of focus and lacking precision, but this racket is waaaay more powerful than the nsix-one 90, of course. I feel my groundies pretty solid but I still gotta adjust to the lessened control and the fact that my shots end up sooo flat with this racket.. I felt the slice was still pretty okay, too. Serve was okay too, it felt better on the shoulder.

Now I need to get more court time to give further detail, but I like the racket, as far as I can like any racket not called nsix-one or prostaff.
Old 09-03-2008, 03:05 AM   #10
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute

Prince Diablo.

Last edited by 10K Futures Qualifier : 10-14-2008 at 12:48 AM.
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 04:18 PM   #11
country flag dunlopkickserve

dunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond reputedunlopkickserve has a reputation beyond repute

Dunlop Aerogel 500 Tour. Price diablo mid is a classic tho
dunlopkickserve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 10:22 PM   #12
country flag 10K Futures Qualifier
Athletic DNA

10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute10K Futures Qualifier has a reputation beyond repute

yeah i like dem classics
10K Futures Qualifier is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 08:41 PM   #13
country flag tennistim

tennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond reputetennistim has a reputation beyond repute

Prince Graphite 2 Oversize - best racquet ever made IMO.
Old 09-12-2008, 08:57 PM   #14
country flag MacTheKnife
10S NE1

MacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond reputeMacTheKnife has a reputation beyond repute

Head Flexpoint Mid, with Luxilon LTS. Is the best stick I've ever owned. Head now has upgraded it to the Mico Gel version with a lot more flex, but I'm sticking with the previous version.
Old 09-13-2008, 11:43 AM   #15
country flag adee-gee
_._._._._._

adee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond reputeadee-gee has a reputation beyond repute

Head Microgel Radical, very happy with it
adee-gee is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote