DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil !!! - Page 7 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Reply

Old 05-06-2008, 06:16 PM   #91
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

[quote=trucul;7000512][quote=lucho_coria;6998477]Differences Second round :

00:00 | Allez-Alejo (USA) vs.4. Robin Hood (BRA) (i have not picks from Allez-Alejo)

Quote:

I don't have picks from Allez-Alejo either .... That confirms my comment in TT Comments yesterday.
Why does he want to play DTT if he never sends picks ?
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 

Old 05-06-2008, 06:24 PM   #92
country flag MZverev-Fan
Registered User
 
MZverev-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 1,760
MZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Out in sngles but through in doubles. Congrats MuriloBrasil OOPß
__________________
Mischa Zverev

Australian Open 2009:

Mischa Zverev vs. Juan-Martin Del Potro

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIIIIIIIISCHA
MZverev-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:32 PM   #93
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Quarter Finals

Matches Counted: 00
Matches Remaining: 00


00:00 | 1. Gigi (GEO) vs. 8. MuriloBrasil (BRA)
00:00 | 5. diego36arg (ARG) vs. 4. Robin Hood (BRA)
00:00 | 3. Drikke (BEL) vs. 6. Boarder35m (GER)
00:00 | 7. georg (ROM) vs. Jeronimo (VEN)


Second Round

Matches Counted: 03
Matches Remaining: 01


02:01 | 1. Gigi (GEO) vs. Huff (ROM) No more diffs.
02:02 | 8. MuriloBrasil (BRA) vs. MZverev-Fan (GER) SRs: 2-0 No more diffs.
02:01 | 5. diego36arg (ARG) vs. trucul (FRA) No more diffs
02:00 | 4. Robin Hood (BRA) vs. Allez-Alejo (USA) w.o.

02:01 | 3. Drikke (BEL) vs. Kielian (GER) No more diffs
02:01 | 6. Boarder35m (GER) vs. lucho_coria (ARG) No more diffs
01:01 | 7. georg (ROM) vs. marr (URU) SRs: 1-0 No more diffs
02:02 | 2. Björki (SWE) vs. Jeronimo (VEN) SRs: 0-1 No more diffs
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:37 PM   #94
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Semi Finals

Matches Counted: 00
Matches Remaining: 00


00:00 | 1. Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil vs. Drikke/vamos israel
00:00 | vs. marr/MZverev-Fan


Quarter Finals

Matches Counted: 03
Matches Remaining: 01


04:00 | 1. Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil vs. bye
03:04 | 3. diego36arg/trucul vs. Drikke/vamos israel
03:03 | 4. Jeronimo/lucho_coria vs. Kielian/Boarder35m SRs: 1-1 Erlich-Ram 2-1 vs. 2-0
02:03 | 2. Huff/georg vs. marr/MZverev-Fan
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:47 PM   #95
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

OOP Wednesday:

Wednesday is a one-day round for DTT Singles QuarterFinals and first day of a 2-day round for DTT Doubles SemiFinals.


Feliciano LOPEZ/Fernando VERDASCO (ESP/ESP) vs. Mahesh BHUPATHI/Mark KNOWLES (IND/BAH) SR1 PTS1 / SR4
Richard GASQUET/Fabrice SANTORO (FRA/FRA) vs. Simone BOLELLI/Andreas SEPPI (ITA/ITA) SR2 / SR5
Jeff COETZEE/Wesley MOODIE (RSA/RSA) vs. Jose ACASUSO/Fernando GONZALEZ (ARG/CHI) SR3 / SR6

All send your picks to trucul and lucho_coria except:

- marr, MZverev-Fan send your picks to trucul only.

Deadline is Wednesday 15:00 CET
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 07:53 PM   #96
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vamos israel View Post
can i be LL if someone wont send picks?
Allez-Alejo did not send picks but, as we are in Second Round, I cannot accept you as (LL). The rule says that (LL) can occur if we have somebody not sending picks in First Round. And that would be unfair for Robin Hood to lose against somebody who has already lost in Main Draw.

If the decision is that DTT Main Draws are reduced to 16 players instead of 32 players, then, we can consider qualies and (LL) but this is currently not the case. Sorry for that.
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:16 PM   #97
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Last match not yet decided of the day:

03:03 | 4. Jeronimo/lucho_coria vs. Kielian/Boarder35m SRs: 2-1
Kielian/Boarder35m need Erlich/Ram 2-0 to win.

Current score is:

Erlich/Ram vs Kerr/Nieminen *1/3
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 08:18 PM   #98
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

DTT Daily Comments: available after last DTT match of the day is decided.
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:02 PM   #99
country flag MuriloBrasil
Registered User
 
MuriloBrasil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 19
Posts: 1,488
MuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond reputeMuriloBrasil has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MZverev-Fan View Post
Out in sngles but through in doubles. Congrats MuriloBrasil OOPß
Thanks! We have a great match!
MuriloBrasil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:09 PM   #100
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

DTT Daily Comments:

Tuesday 23:00 CET:

Hello, this is live comment from Foro Italico. Find hereunder a small recap of day 2 of this fourth DTT Masters Series and a preview of day 3:

Singles DTT:

All the seeds have won their match except Bjorki (DTT Singles 4) who was upset by Jeronimo (DTT Singles 19). Most of the matches were decided on the pick Fyrstenberg/Matkowski vs. Horna/Monaco where the Poles won 7/6(4) 6/7(2) 10-8. We have no proof yet that Jeronimo asked the Fyrstenberg/Matkowski to give up second set, so congrats to him for this major upset of the day. In QuarterFinals, 7 seeds will still be there, which promises a very High Quality DTT Day tomorrow.

No upset also that Allez-Alejo (DTT Singles 25) did not appear on the court today (miracle did not occur). Is it the fear to play against Robin Hood or just due to the fact that Alarm Clock did not ring due to power cut in the Hotel in Roma, we do not know ...

Tomorrow is the day of QuarterFinals with the following matches:

- Gigi (DTT Singles 1) vs. MuriloBrasil (DTT Singles 11): MuriloBrasil, the DTT Doubles specialist has better results than Gigi since the beginning of this tournament (5 vs. 4). So, as he has a bye to enter SF in Doubles, MuriloBrasil is really focusing for his first Masters Series Semi-Final in Singles. On the other hand, Gigi would really like to keep his number 1 rank after this tournament and, with results of today, it is mandatory to go through if he wants it ! But, I would pick for a tight match with win from MuriloBrasil.

- diego36arg(DTT Singles 3) vs. Robin Hood(DTT Singles 7): 4-4 for correct picks since beginning of tournament. Robin Hood did not have to face an opponent today whereas diego36arg had to struggle against trucul to qualify (Argentine pair Horna/Monaco loss helped him to qualify ... Hmmmm ....no comment). This Argentina-Brazil clash will be very interesting but diego36arg will be clear favourite after his 2 excellent previous weeks.

- Drikke (DTT Singles 6) vs. Boarder35m (DTT Singles 8): second consecutive German opponent for Drikke for a European shock. Boarder35m needs to confirm his win in Monte-Carlo and Drikke is the perfect opponent to assess his potential. Maybe, Drikke will be more fresh because he deliberately chose not to send picks for first Round but Boarder35m will have more practice on this Foro Italico court. So, very difficult to know who will win but I would pick Drikke because he already made 2 SemiFinals in Masters Series this year.

- georg (DTT Singles 9) vs. Jeronimo (DTT Singles 19): will the excentric Venezuelian who made the only upset of second round be able to cause a new upset against experienced Romanian ? Georg has a 0-2 record in Masters Series QF whereas Jeronimo reaches his first QF. But, Jeronimo has just finished playing a long night session match in Doubles (with a nice win) which could be double-edged: either this could bring fatigue tomorrow or a huge boost for his Singles Match !



Doubles DTT:

Latest breaking news is that Jeronimo/lucho_coria pair (DTT Team 6) have just beaten Kielian/Boarder35m (DTT Team 14) after a long night session match. Other seeds playing today have lost their match: diego36arg/trucul, after their singles match where they played against each other, were not playing homogeneously, so they lost to Drikke/vamos israel new team, who deserved their win. Other newcomer, marr/MZverev-Fan beat Huff/georg team and is really showing huge potential.

Tomorrow will be first part of Semi-Finals with the following matches:

- Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil (DTT Team 2) vs. Drikke/vamos israel (NR): first match of the tournament for the number 1 seed team. Will they suffer from lack of practicing this week ? These 2 teams had the best score of the day (4 picks so far), so Brasilian Dream Team will have to fight to win but they are clear favourite for their 3rd final in Masters Series.

- Jeronimo/lucho_coria (DTT Team 6) vs. marr/MZverev-Fan (NR): after their late match today, Jeronimo/lucho_coria will have to find some energy to play against this new promising team. Jeronimo is also playing Singles, so it may be too much for this team tomorrow. I would vote for a new major upset of marr/MZverev-Fan team but let us see tomorrow ...
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:17 PM   #101
country flag trucul
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 11,770
trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Semi Finals

Matches Counted: 00
Matches Remaining: 0?


00:00 | 1. Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil vs. Drikke/vamos israel
00:00 | 4. Jeronimo/lucho_coria vs. marr/MZverev-Fan


Quarter Finals

Matches Counted: 03
Matches Remaining: 01


04:00 | 1. Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil vs. bye
03:04 | 3. diego36arg/trucul vs. Drikke/vamos israel
03:03 | 4. Jeronimo/lucho_coria vs. Kielian/Boarder35m SRs: 2-1 Kielian/Boarder35m needed Erlich/Ram 2-0 and Kerr/Nieminen won first set.
02:03 | 2. Huff/georg vs. marr/MZverev-Fan
trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #102
country flag diego36arg
Registered User
 
diego36arg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Age: 45
Posts: 12,522
diego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond reputediego36arg has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trucul View Post
DTT Daily Comments:

Tuesday 23:00 CET:

Hello, this is live comment from Foro Italico. Find hereunder a small recap of day 2 of this fourth DTT Masters Series and a preview of day 3:

Singles DTT:

All the seeds have won their match except Bjorki (DTT Singles 4) who was upset by Jeronimo (DTT Singles 19). Most of the matches were decided on the pick Fyrstenberg/Matkowski vs. Horna/Monaco where the Poles won 7/6(4) 6/7(2) 10-8. We have no proof yet that Jeronimo asked the Fyrstenberg/Matkowski to give up second set, so congrats to him for this major upset of the day. In QuarterFinals, 7 seeds will still be there, which promises a very High Quality DTT Day tomorrow.

No upset also that Allez-Alejo (DTT Singles 25) did not appear on the court today (miracle did not occur). Is it the fear to play against Robin Hood or just due to the fact that Alarm Clock did not ring due to power cut in the Hotel in Roma, we do not know ...

Tomorrow is the day of QuarterFinals with the following matches:

- Gigi (DTT Singles 1) vs. MuriloBrasil (DTT Singles 11): MuriloBrasil, the DTT Doubles specialist has better results than Gigi since the beginning of this tournament (5 vs. 4). So, as he has a bye to enter SF in Doubles, MuriloBrasil is really focusing for his first Masters Series Semi-Final in Singles. On the other hand, Gigi would really like to keep his number 1 rank after this tournament and, with results of today, it is mandatory to go through if he wants it ! But, I would pick for a tight match with win from MuriloBrasil.

- diego36arg(DTT Singles 3) vs. Robin Hood(DTT Singles 7): 4-4 for correct picks since beginning of tournament. Robin Hood did not have to face an opponent today whereas diego36arg had to struggle against trucul to qualify (Argentine pair Horna/Monaco loss helped him to qualify ... Hmmmm ....no comment). This Argentina-Brazil clash will be very interesting but diego36arg will be clear favourite after his 2 excellent previous weeks.

- Drikke (DTT Singles 6) vs. Boarder35m (DTT Singles 8): second consecutive German opponent for Drikke for a European shock. Boarder35m needs to confirm his win in Monte-Carlo and Drikke is the perfect opponent to assess his potential. Maybe, Drikke will be more fresh because he deliberately chose not to send picks for first Round but Boarder35m will have more practice on this Foro Italico court. So, very difficult to know who will win but I would pick Drikke because he already made 2 SemiFinals in Masters Series this year.

- georg (DTT Singles 9) vs. Jeronimo (DTT Singles 19): will the excentric Venezuelian who made the only upset of second round be able to cause a new upset against experienced Romanian ? Georg has a 0-2 record in Masters Series QF whereas Jeronimo reaches his first QF. But, Jeronimo has just finished playing a long night session match in Doubles (with a nice win) which could be double-edged: either this could bring fatigue tomorrow or a huge boost for his Singles Match !



Doubles DTT:

Latest breaking news is that Jeronimo/lucho_coria pair (DTT Team 6) have just beaten Kielian/Boarder35m (DTT Team 14) after a long night session match. Other seeds playing today have lost their match: diego36arg/trucul, after their singles match where they played against each other, were not playing homogeneously, so they lost to Drikke/vamos israel new team, who deserved their win. Other newcomer, marr/MZverev-Fan beat Huff/georg team and is really showing huge potential.

Tomorrow will be first part of Semi-Finals with the following matches:

- Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil (DTT Team 2) vs. Drikke/vamos israel (NR): first match of the tournament for the number 1 seed team. Will they suffer from lack of practicing this week ? These 2 teams had the best score of the day (4 picks so far), so Brasilian Dream Team will have to fight to win but they are clear favourite for their 3rd final in Masters Series.

- Jeronimo/lucho_coria (DTT Team 6) vs. marr/MZverev-Fan (NR): after their late match today, Jeronimo/lucho_coria will have to find some energy to play against this new promising team. Jeronimo is also playing Singles, so it may be too much for this team tomorrow. I would vote for a new major upset of marr/MZverev-Fan team but let us see tomorrow ...
Excellent commentary, you always do a great job.
__________________
NEW HAVEN 08 ZAGREB 09 MONTECARLO 09 BUENOS AIRES 10 HOUSTON 11 KUALA LUMPUR 11 SINGLES CHAMPION

@diego36arg

http://s1.skijumpmania.com/r3565
diego36arg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 09:50 PM   #103
country flag Drikke
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Hulshout
Posts: 4,438
Drikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond reputeDrikke has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Tuesday !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by diego36arg View Post
Excellent commentary, you always do a great job.
Indeed , you're fantastic
__________________
Play FMTA Now ...

Next tournament : Open 13 ... http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...php?p=11738780
Drikke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:46 PM   #104
country flag lucho_coria
Registered User
 
lucho_coria's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 3,390
lucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond reputelucho_coria has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Wednesday !!!

Differences quarterfinals :

00:00 | 1. Gigi (GEO) vs. 8. MuriloBrasil (BRA) (I have not picks from Gigi)
00:00 | 5. diego36arg (ARG) vs. 4. Robin Hood (BRA) (Verdasco/Lopez vs. Bhupathi/Knowles)
00:00 | 3. Drikke (BEL) vs. 6. Boarder35m (GER) ( BHUPATHI/Mark KNOWLES 2-1 , Bolelli/Seppi 2-1 , Coetzee/Moodie 2-1 vs Bhupathi/Knowles 2-0 , Bolelli/Seppi 2-0 , Coetzee/Moodie 2-0)
00:00 | 7. georg (ROM) vs. Jeronimo (VEN) (Bhupathi/Knowles 2-0 , Gasquet/Santoro 2-0 vs Lopez/Verdasco 2-1 , Bolelli/Seppi 2-1)

Differences semifinals

00:00 | 1. Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil vs. Drikke/vamos israel (Gasquet/Santoro +2 vs. Seppi/Bolelli +2)
00:00 | 4. Jeronimo/lucho_coria vs. marr/MZverev-Fan (I have not picks from MZverev-Fan)


Note: matches start in about 1 hour but i have to go to the school , so i post differences now. Gigi and MZverev-Fan have time for send.
__________________
Guillermo Coria

Eduardo Schwank

http://eduardoschwank.blogspot.com
Nico Massu - Agustin Calleri - Gisela Dulko - Pitu Salerni
lucho_coria is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 04:12 PM   #105
country flag MZverev-Fan
Registered User
 
MZverev-Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Age: 37
Posts: 1,760
MZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond reputeMZverev-Fan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Doubles Tennis Tipping (DTT) Week 8: Rome - Send your picks for Wednesday !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucho_coria View Post
Differences quarterfinals :

00:00 | 1. Gigi (GEO) vs. 8. MuriloBrasil (BRA) (I have not picks from Gigi)
00:00 | 5. diego36arg (ARG) vs. 4. Robin Hood (BRA) (Verdasco/Lopez vs. Bhupathi/Knowles)
00:00 | 3. Drikke (BEL) vs. 6. Boarder35m (GER) ( BHUPATHI/Mark KNOWLES 2-1 , Bolelli/Seppi 2-1 , Coetzee/Moodie 2-1 vs Bhupathi/Knowles 2-0 , Bolelli/Seppi 2-0 , Coetzee/Moodie 2-0)
00:00 | 7. georg (ROM) vs. Jeronimo (VEN) (Bhupathi/Knowles 2-0 , Gasquet/Santoro 2-0 vs Lopez/Verdasco 2-1 , Bolelli/Seppi 2-1)

Differences semifinals

00:00 | 1. Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil vs. Drikke/vamos israel (Gasquet/Santoro +2 vs. Seppi/Bolelli +2)
00:00 | 4. Jeronimo/lucho_coria vs. marr/MZverev-Fan (I have not picks from MZverev-Fan)


Note: matches start in about 1 hour but i have to go to the school , so i post differences now. Gigi and MZverev-Fan have time for send.
I send my picks to trucul Shall I send it to you ?
__________________
Mischa Zverev

Australian Open 2009:

Mischa Zverev vs. Juan-Martin Del Potro

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MIIIIIIIISCHA
MZverev-Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


Copyright (C) Verticalscope Inc
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBCredits v1.4 Copyright ©2007, PixelFX Studios