DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil !!! - Page 22 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-11-2008, 03:55 PM   #316
country flag trucul

trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg - Send your picks for Sunday !!!

Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil are officially winners of the DTT Doubles Tournament.

Thousands of congrats to them because:

- they win their second Masters Series after Monte-Carlo
- they are the new number 1 pair.

Special congrats to MuriloBrasil who wins his 4th title in DTT (most number of titles in DTT history) after winning Valence in Singles DTT, Dubai (w/ Enjoy Incubus), Monte-Carlo (w/ Robin Hood) and Rome (w/ Robin Hood) in Doubles DTT.

trucul is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-11-2008, 03:56 PM   #317
country flag trucul

trucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond reputetrucul has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg - Send your picks for Sunday !!!

Here are now the new DTT Doubles Rankings:

Old 05-11-2008, 04:28 PM   #318
country flag JeffCandoi

JeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond reputeJeffCandoi has a reputation beyond repute

great job trucul and lucho

Murilo

2007: Brasov CH
2008: Brasil Open & Acapulco
2009: Umag & Genoa CH
2010: Roland Garros, Newport, Bastad, Toronto, Cincinnati, London WTF
2011: Rotterdam & Valencia
2012: Estoril, Bastad, Bangkok
2013: Sydney, Estoril, Nottingham Ch, Cali Ch
2014: Chennai, Buenos Aires
JeffCandoi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2008, 04:58 PM   #319
country flag trucul

Default Re: DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil !!!

Bryan/Bryan def. Nestor/Zimonjic 3/6 6/4 10-8.

So, here are the final scores:
Old 05-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #320
country flag trucul

Default Re: DTT Week 8: Rome - Congrats diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil !!!

Final

Matches Counted: 07
Matches Remaining: 00

06:02 | 5. diego36arg (ARG) vs. 3. Drikke (BEL)
Old 05-11-2008, 04:59 PM   #321
country flag trucul

Final

Matches Counted: 07
Matches Remaining: 00

10:09 | 1. Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil vs. marr/MZverev-Fan
Old 05-11-2008, 05:08 PM   #322
country flag trucul

My final word of the week is that I really appreciated your support about what I tried to improve in DTT Management this week. Feel free to send me feedbacks (through PM or in DTT Managers thread) if you have some ideas to improve DTT. The objective is:
- to increase the number of players and I don't think that having between 16 and 20 players per week is enough.
- to decrease the numbers of players "forgetting" to send picks.

Special thanks to lucho_coria for his great help during the week as assistant.

And, once again, congrats to the great winners, diego36arg and Robin Hood/MuriloBrasil who are the new number ones. But, they will have lots of challengers in the upcoming tournaments

Now, I wish good luck to Drikke with Hamburg tournament (another Masters Series), which starts tomorrow. Draws and OOP for tomorrow are already available here:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/show...10#post7028210

So, do not forget to send picks