which of these 3 rackets ? - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-18-2008, 01:47 PM   #1
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute
Default which of these 3 rackets ?

hi,

i will buy a set of new rackets soon and i'm testing a few right now, what are your opinions about these 3

Wilson pro open
Wilson pro tour
Wilson blade tour

on fast courts i play an offensive netgame, lots of slice approachs.
playing on clay right now and playing with more topspin and staying on the baseline most of the time.
oh yeah, i play with a wilson pro staff classic atm (yeah i know, old !!)

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-19-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
country flag gaz

gaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond reputegaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: which of these 3 rackets ?

stick the pro staff classic

blade tour is a good racket have you tried other brands?
gaz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 06:46 AM   #3
country flag jazar

jazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond reputejazar has a reputation beyond repute

due to their lack of availability in the uk, i have only hit with one of those rackets: the blade tour, which i thought was a great racket. though, if you play at the net a lot, a more evenly balanced racket might be a bit more helpful
jazar is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 09:12 PM   #4
country flag Clashcityrocker

Clashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond reputeClashcityrocker has a reputation beyond repute

thanks all, i've decided to go for the pro tour racket.

The Clash,Pixies,The Beatles,Smashing Pumpkins,The Smiths,XTC,Kraftwerk,Mano Negra,Rage Against The Machine,Bob Marley,Jeff Buckley,Nick Drake,Madness,The Specials,David Bowie,Prince,Echo & The Bunnymen,Urban Dance Squad,Radiohead,The Pogues,Sonic Youth,Velvet Underground,Joy Division,The Cure,Depeche Mode
Clashcityrocker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote