Videos Thread - Page 14 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-25-2009, 12:02 PM   #196
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Videos Thread

Génial Lilibel !!! Thanks so much

He's adorable the chinese portrait is funny

If you were...

an animal : a bird, to know what it's like to fly in the sky
a dish : a very spicy one
a book : Angels and Demons
a movie : the most beautiful of fights (?)
a song : Liberta by Pep's (I can't stand this song, it makes me crazy )
a politician : I would jump from a window

2nd vid :

What do you do when you're not training : taking time for myself, seeing my family and friends, going fishing, enjoying the big spaces of nature.
Your last catch: a 60cm long "sandre" (big fish), it finished on the barbecue and I was so proud of it
Do you take the environment problems at heart : of course, it's very important, I'm doing my best at my little level. My tennis bag is made with recycled (?) materials for example, etc.
Are you flattered or annoyed by the medias who are always comparing you to Ali : both, both, I'm flattered because he's one of the best sportsmen of this century so it's great to be compared to him, but it's also annoying because I want to have my own image and that's why I'm working for.
Do you use the new technologies : Yeah, I use msn a lot to call my family and friends, to see them with the webcams...
You recently released your official website, what is new ? A lot of stuff, soon people will be able to buy my tennis equipment on it, there will also be a lot of exclusive interviews and things like that, so I'm inviting everyone there.

3rd :
best tennis memory as a spectator : DC final in 96, France won thanks to Arnaud Boetsch, which made him want to become a pro
tennis idol while being young : he loved the players with a lot of charism or a beautiful game, and his favorite was Pat Rafter
the players he spends time with out of the court : Gilles Simon, Gaël Monfils, Richard Gasquet and Josselin Ouanna
favorite Slam : Roland Garros, because it's in France
dream final in Roland : the dream would be to play the final, against a great player and to win it 8-6 in the fifth while giving everything he has.
Nadal unbeatable ? : he's not, on clay it's the most difficult but on the other surfaces, he's definitely beatable
the French crowd : great when we win, but when we lose they're a bit hard sometimes. Especially when we lose, in the difficult moment where we need support, they're hard. (I'd say he's hinting at Richie here)

4th :
favorite shot ? dropshot volley.
best memory in a tournament ? Bercy final
worse memory in a tournament ? losing to Roddick in Roland in 2005, first round
toughest player to play against ? I'd say Djokovic because he beat me in a Grand Slam final.
your favorite opponent to play : James Blake
best buddy on the tour : tough question, it's not easy, I'd say Gaël Monfils (Gilles said that too, after hesitating with Jo, so maybe Jo is avenging himself here )
hobbies : sport and nature
how do you kill time on tour ? I don't know, my computer ?
last time you got annoyed with something ? today on the court.

Last edited by Keijan : 05-25-2009 at 12:09 PM.
Keijan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-26-2009, 08:23 PM   #197
country flag Keijan

Keijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond reputeKeijan has a reputation beyond repute

Jo's press conference

http://www.rolandgarros.com/fr_FR/ne...365683265.html

Quote:
Q. So the idea of the tie, where does it come from?

JO‑WILFRIED TSONGA: In other sports when you come to a press conference, you have to respect, to comply with a dress code, so I thought that in tennis too we could show we have a certain ethic. I believe it's important. We have beautiful tournaments, and we should show a bit of respect.

Q. Are you going to wear a tuxedo in the final?

JO‑WILFRIED TSONGA: Yes, I wanted to come with a tuxedo in the beginning, but my equipment provider didn't really want to. So I found this solution.

Q. Are you going to wear a butterfly tie?

JO‑WILFRIED TSONGA: If I win, I'll wear whatever you want, but not a leopard string !

edit : he's explaining the tie here towards the end : http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/rol...87/video.shtml

You can't not love the guy.

I'm voting for an adidas bathsuit next time. What about you ?

Last edited by Keijan : 05-26-2009 at 08:55 PM.
Old 05-27-2009, 07:30 AM   #198
country flag krn81

krn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond reputekrn81 has a reputation beyond repute

Jo

It is just pity the tie is black and the tee shirt also, we dont see it well.
I really want him win tomorrow to see what he will wear

He is talking of the leopard string, he has still the red one that his coach offered him in the AO
krn81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 08:21 AM   #199
country flag oranges

oranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond reputeoranges has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keijan View Post
You can't not love the guy.
I agree.
oranges is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #200
country flag DanaKz

DanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond reputeDanaKz has a reputation beyond repute

slam-dunk smash(c)Turquoise!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/TEQHX66zX38

Absolutely great!
DanaKz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 06:03 PM   #201
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

From Andrew's site, Czech commentary

http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...hp?f=80&t=5806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova
Roland Garros R1: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Julien Benneteau

vs.

SET 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=JFZYNNN8
SET 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B2CMRLXH

Gillou ~~~~~ & ~~~~~ Andy
MsTree is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 05:40 AM   #202
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

thanks ictmee
Old 05-29-2009, 12:09 PM   #203
country flag MsTree

MsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond reputeMsTree has a reputation beyond repute

No problem Here's another of Andrew's Czech caps

http://forum.vaidisova-nicole.com/vi...hp?f=80&t=5806

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexysova
Roland Garros R2: Jo-Wilfried Tsonga vs. Juan Monaco

vs.

SET 3: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=4I7X7JRO
SET 4: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=QC629R8O

Old 05-29-2009, 04:54 PM   #204
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute

I think I don't tell this often enough, but many thanks for the vid, ictmee
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2009, 10:11 AM   #205
country flag MsTree

I'm Lesley

I have to say that Jo isn't really one of my faves but I absolutely adore his smile and that wee dance he does when he wins So I usually end up cheering him anyway Maybe he's becoming a fave
And it really isn't a problem to cross-post videos I find on other forums, I do it for a few other players too and it helps to keep the links alive for longer I'm glad it's appreciated!

I'm in the middle of posting the ES streamrip (no comms) of the whole of the Monaco match as someone asked for it on T4U - I've got the first part done so far

pt1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2ZQJU8L0
pt2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=G90J5HJS
pt3 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=TCEHMQ4I

Last edited by MsTree : 05-31-2009 at 05:13 AM.
Old 05-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #206
country flag SelvenluvJo
Jo,Dimi,Rica,Ryan

SelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond reputeSelvenluvJo has a reputation beyond repute

thanks ictmee, waiting for the other parts
Old 05-31-2009, 01:04 AM   #207
country flag MacArthur

MacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond reputeMacArthur has a reputation beyond repute

There are soome great vids with Jo on eurosport.fr, like this one on his new racquet :

http://video.eurosport.fr/tennis/rol...09/video.shtml

"C'est facile le tennis, hein ?"

It's in french though.
MacArthur is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 07:53 AM   #208
country flag Keijan

Awesome Leslee ! Thanks so much I missed the Monaco match and I wanted to see it. And it's great to see you around

edit : Thanks Mac Arthur

"How much time did you need to get used to your new racquet ?"
"Oh, ten minutes ?"
Old 05-31-2009, 08:22 AM   #209
country flag MsTree

Marion I'm always around

Old 05-31-2009, 09:29 AM   #210
country flag Keijan

I know but I'm happy to hear you say Jo is becoming one of your favs he's the best