Ernests' news thread! - Page 99 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 05-02-2010, 02:16 PM   #1471
country flag underyourbridge

underyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

I always have trouble with reading his interviews in Latvian because most of the time I have a strong feeling that these articles are distorted (Maybe it is just my obsession) There have been many articles this week, his popularity is pretty high at the moment, but I don't know for how long this will be. Also pretty many negative comments, which is understandable - some ugly scandals in the past, his wealth, cold relationship with press and provocative titles, like "Gulbis shat his pants during the match". His jokes also sometimes are misunderstood...

Anyway this week has been absolutely great! I hope he will keep serious attitude (at least partly) and continue his success.
Here is one recent article about him, nothing new for most of his fans here (apparently Milena' s interview two years ago is a main source), but some old and unseen photos.
underyourbridge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-02-2010, 02:38 PM   #1472
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Mara he was ten years old in that movie I thought he was six or seven at most
banhhe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:33 PM   #1473
country flag TravelingFanGirl

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, those quotes were distroted! The good thing is Ernests tries not to read the things that get published about him.

OMG! He was ten years old there?! I'm with Hanh, I thought he was six! He can't be 10! It looked like he just got his grown up teeth and hadn't grown into them yet. And he was so tiny. I know he was told he was too small to play tennis BUT he was really tiny in that video!

Love they have pictures there I haven't seen!!
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
TravelingFanGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 03:54 PM   #1474
country flag underyourbridge

underyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond reputeunderyourbridge has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, he was very small, amazing...

By the way stalker note from twitter - He was seen in one restaurant in Latvia not so long ago (sitting at the next table)
underyourbridge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2010, 04:32 PM   #1475

TravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond reputeTravelingFanGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Oh! I love stalker alerts! I wonder who he was with.
#ToNameAFew

Tennis rackets & Ernests Gulbis go together like Redshirts & Star Trek. #expendable
ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-02-2010, 09:55 PM   #1476

Quote:
Originally Posted by ad-out View Post
Amazing to see how many threads in GM are about Ernests right now!

Thanks for all the news guys!
I'm kind of afraid to go look. Not all the people in there are Ernests fans
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-02-2010, 10:26 PM   #1477
country flag -Evita-
Come on, Ernest!

-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute-Evita- has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did it say that he asked for an autograph?
No, the guy chickened out of asking him for an autograph He also said how he was watching Ernie slug it out with Rafa the previous night and he was very surprised to see him at the restaurant in Riga not even a day later.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:09 AM   #1478
country flag Stelle

Stelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for all the news on where he is, did he say who he was with. Also, I am not really sure but are Laura and Monika sisters? Why don't they have the same last name? I always thought it was Laura, Monika and Kipons with Milena and her husband and Ernests and Elina with Milena and Ainars? But i read that Ainars' kids are Elina, Ernests, Kipons and Laura? Where does Laura live and is Ainars' other wife still alive/living in Latvia? Thanks!!

Dinara Safina ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Marin Cilic ~ Sabine Lisiki~ Philipp Kohlshrieber ~ Gilles Simon ~ Ryan Harrison ~ Gisela Dulko ~ Fernando Verdasco ~
Stelle is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2010, 01:36 AM   #1479

Okay Estelle, write this down!!

Ernests = Milena&Ainars
Kristaps/Laura= Ainars
Monika= Milena&Gintars

I wasn't positive on Elina but I believe she is Ainars daughter and not Milena's

Laura and Kristaps are both in Florida at the an Academy. She is there for tennis and he is there for golf.

I have no idea about Ainars' other wifes so maybe one of the girls from Latvia can help you with that.
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-03-2010, 01:48 AM   #1480
country flag banhhe

banhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond reputebanhhe has a reputation beyond repute

his family is way too complicated
Old 05-03-2010, 02:04 AM   #1481

His family isn't complicated to me but then again I've been following him for awhile!
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-03-2010, 04:04 AM   #1482
country flag Stelle

Stelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond reputeStelle has a reputation beyond repute

Ok thanks Courtney for that! It is confusing, but i wonder why Laura didn't come and watch the Delray Beach final if Kipons was there? Thanks!

Dinara Safina ~ Sorana Cirstea ~ Marin Cilic ~ Sabine Lisiki~ Philipp Kohlshrieber ~ Gilles Simon ~ Ryan Harrison ~ Gisela Dulko ~ Fernando Verdasco ~
Old 05-03-2010, 11:51 PM   #1483

Quote:
I'm going to write it down, too.. How much older is Elina than Ernests? I actually thought they were "full siblings"..
I believe Elina is around 24. We don't know much about her. The only thing I've really heard is the fact that she got her Law Degree in London and is now in Paris getting a Masters in Art. (Very accomplished! )

From what I've read, Milena was young when she had Ernests, and in all the news I've read on her only Ernests & Monika are mentioned. That makes me think that Elina is really Ainars daughter but I'm not positive. All I know is she is Ernests sister and I don't really think beyond that.
#ToNameAFew

ask.fm/FangirlCourtney
Old 05-04-2010, 01:32 AM   #1484
country flag banhhe

that's why I said his family is complicated, especially on his father's side
Old 05-04-2010, 09:19 AM   #1485
country flag Stelle

Quote:
By the way, Drew Lilly told our own Estelle on twitter that Ernie was "presumably single but not short on company..

Also, Ernests is on the Queen's Club entry list. Yay!
Woops! Forgot to tell you about this. He also says she is datingg Bubka (a junior tenis player)...WOOHOO