Ernests' news thread! - Page 47 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 12-10-2008, 02:36 PM   #691
country flag wideeyedmuse

wideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond reputewideeyedmuse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

what a mess! now i get what you mean. as in, your msn nick. :X i'm so blur and totally out of the loop.

congrats universe, you win.
wideeyedmuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-10-2008, 04:24 PM   #692
country flag merdenoms

merdenoms is on a distinguished road

verdasco will be replacing erno in the kooyon invitational. http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ID=WIN0D...-kooyong-61852
merdenoms is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:48 PM   #693
country flag cath85

cath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by merdenoms View Post
verdasco will be replacing erno in the kooyon invitational. http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ID=WIN0D...-kooyong-61852
holiday? I hope they mean he is training hard in hawaii...

"believing it to be just a simple change of heart on his behalf.", might as well be, but I still hope his management screwed up!

thanks for the info
Old 12-10-2008, 05:08 PM   #694
country flag merdenoms

merdenoms is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cath85 View Post
holiday? I hope they mean he is training hard in hawaii...

"believing it to be just a simple change of heart on his behalf.", might as well be, but I still hope his management screwed up!

thanks for the info
yeah i thought he was training in hawaii too. LOL!erno can't be that fickle, right? i also want to believe that this is just some irresponsible management on the part of erno's team. But what do we know?
merdenoms is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2008, 07:20 PM   #695
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

vote for Ernests: http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=134897
Nadie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2008, 06:10 AM   #696
country flag Fitz

Fitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond reputeFitz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie Quek View Post
Oooh... I went to 'The Importance of Being Ernests' website and saw his name on the Cincinnati pictures but for the one in my avvy, it didnt have his name on it. So I thought someone else took it. I wish I could remember where I took it from...
Sorry for responding to this so late.

Can I request that you switch your avatar please? I find it a little concerning that you can't remember where you nicked my photo from, when that particular photo was only posted on one web page.

I'm not in any way trying to be mean, but that is one of my favorite photos of Ernie that I took and I would have preferred a PM to use it after JB told you where it was from.

Cheers,

-MF
Old 12-14-2008, 03:27 PM   #697
country flag Jamie Quek

Jamie Quek is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fitz View Post
Sorry for responding to this so late.

Can I request that you switch your avatar please? I find it a little concerning that you can't remember where you nicked my photo from, when that particular photo was only posted on one web page.

I'm not in any way trying to be mean, but that is one of my favorite photos of Ernie that I took and I would have preferred a PM to use it after JB told you where it was from.

Cheers,

-MF
No worries at all! As you can see, I've changed it.
Just to let you know.
I've come across tonnes of Ernests' pictures and went to tonnes of websites.
I do not commit these websites to memory or which websites I've taken pictures from.
I mean ask anyone, would they have?
I do not know what's a PM but I don't have to know..
And in the first place, I didn't know that this picture was only posted on ONE website and it was that exclusive.
But now I know and I understand.
Jamie Quek is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:31 PM   #698
country flag rafaelita

rafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond reputerafaelita has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everybody!
Don’t know if it’s the right thread for this, but I’m posting here anyways…
I’m taking a short break from my PC and the internet and I didn’t want to leave without making my wishes.

So, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everybody! May we all be happy, healthy, lucky and inspired in the new year. May we all have a good and prosperous year, because there are so many tournaments to go to May all our favorites do better next season.

Good luck to Ernie and all the best to his dear ones.

Have a great time and be careful what you wish for at midnight
I’m going to miss everyone here in the next 2 weeks.

Take care,

Irina

And now ...

I am very happy to be alive. There is much fun to be had. Music, movies, books, paintings, drawings... I hope you have these things where you are. If you have them, what does the real world matter anyway? JF - Letter for Children Of The Future

Alive with music, haunting my soul Love you more.

we are the same ♥
rafaelita is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:36 PM   #699
country flag jitterbug

jitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond reputejitterbug has a reputation beyond repute

Have a lovely holiday, Irina

The importance of being Ernests Riga Mortis

Ernests Gulbis on seeing HEAD racquets being made by hand:
Quote:
I felt so bad. I didn’t break a racquet for like one month. They are putting so much effort to make the racquets and an idiot like me goes and breaks them
jitterbug is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 01:54 PM   #700
country flag Elena.

Elena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond reputeElena. has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Holydays Irina and everyone !But me I am not going anywhere !
Elena. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 03:01 PM   #701
country flag cath85

cath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond reputecath85 has a reputation beyond repute

happy holidays irina!!
Old 12-23-2008, 07:31 PM   #702
country flag Nadie

Nadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond reputeNadie has a reputation beyond repute

Happy holidays Irina
Old 12-23-2008, 08:04 PM   #703
country flag erica

erica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond repute

Happy holidays Irina and everyone else!

I'll be celebrating in January this time

But to actual news: Ernests is on the entry list of Zagreb!

Last edited by erica : 12-23-2008 at 08:12 PM.
erica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 08:12 PM   #704
country flag Nadie

Quote:
Originally Posted by erica View Post
But to actual news: Ernests is on the entry list of Zagreb!
yay Zagreb are you going there? the entry list looks pretty good
Old 12-23-2008, 08:24 PM   #705
country flag erica

erica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond reputeerica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nadie View Post
yay Zagreb are you going there? the entry list looks pretty good
It depends if I have the money at that point [probably not, so I should rephrase: if my parents want to sponsor my trip ], and if I can get time off of work that week. So fingers crossed! I really hope I could go.
erica is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote