Ernests' news thread! - Page 149 - MensTennisForums.com

MensTennisForums.com

MenstennisForums.com is the premier Men's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old 03-04-2013, 12:24 AM   #2221
country flag deyaT87

deyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Ernests' news thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmonde View Post
It would be wonderful if he gets a wildcard for IW. But I don't see it anywhere yet,
They were assigned wild card few days before, shame Ernie didn't got
deyaT87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-04-2013, 03:55 AM   #2222
country flag osmonde

osmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond reputeosmonde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by deyaT87 View Post
They were assigned wild card few days before, shame Ernie didn't got
He is the mover of the week with 42 places up on ATP page: now 67

And the very last wild card was given yesterday to Jack Sock...a pity according to some pro journalists that I talked to about Ernests' case.

The only possibility for him, we taught, is if Nadal would withdraw and open the space...but no, Rafa confirmed his presence yesterday.

So we shall see how he could recuperate in 1 day, travelling included, but in an interview, he said he was exhausted.

If he loses in Q, let's hope nobody would fall on his back about his consistency.

Very few players won a tourney coming from qualies.

It is an exploit by itself.

Last edited by osmonde : 03-04-2013 at 04:34 AM.
osmonde is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:06 PM   #2223
country flag misty1
Banned!

misty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond reputemisty1 has a reputation beyond repute

im kind of surprised he didnt pull out of qualies for indian wells. i am not sure a day of rest is enough to recover

all i know is that if they get on him about losing in qualies in the GM i wont be happy
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:17 PM   #2224
country flag takuma

takuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond reputetakuma has a reputation beyond repute

That's a shame he didn't got a WC. Indian Wells organizers suck big time. They knew he was playing the final in Delray Beach, they could've been more flexible with their decisions. Now they kinda ruined it for him. Besides, usually a winner should get an entry to the MD of the next event. But let's see how it goes...
takuma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 01:29 PM   #2225
country flag deyaT87

deyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond reputedeyaT87 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by osmonde View Post

And the very last wild card was given yesterday to Jack Sock...a pity according to some pro journalists that I talked to about Ernests' case.
Yeah you're rigth , but that wild card earlier was given to Nalbandian,but someone pulled and he got MD spot, and that wild card was given to Jack...Shame they should give that wild card to Ernie, but I assume that American players have the advantage.
deyaT87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 03:15 PM   #2226
country flag BlueLighthouse

BlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond reputeBlueLighthouse has a reputation beyond repute

Some news here

Quote:
Austrian coach Gunter Bresnik, who worked with Boris Becker in his prime, is the man behind Gulbis' resurgence.

"His father came to me last April and asked me to help him," Bresnik said. "I said, 'Only if he comes here to Vienna and is prepared to work.' He did. He cut out the drinking and the smoking and the night life and now you see what he can achieve. He has so much talent anything is possible."
and from here
Quote:

"I feel really good about it and I just talked to my coach (Gunther Bresnik) and he's happy, I'm happy, everybody is happy," said Gulbis, who has been ranked as high as No. 21 in February 2011. "We didn't think that it was going to happen so fast.

"My coach thought I wouldn't go back into the top 100 until around April."

Gulbis . Tursunov . Simon . Thiem . Paire

Last edited by BlueLighthouse : 03-04-2013 at 03:52 PM.
BlueLighthouse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote